Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many crates to purchase at once? (Solo and with associates)

6 replies to this topic
snapmatic.cleanwhips
  • snapmatic.cleanwhips

Stance make her dance!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:41 PM

I have been doing 3 crates at a time by myself and have had mixed results. Sometimes it goes great and everything is in one vehicle but sometimes they're separate and I have to go back multiple times, sometimes not being able to get all 3 because of the time limit. So, what's the best amount to buy, both when solo and with associates? I have a small and a medium warehouse. 

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

If you have a Buzzard, collecting all 3 within the given time limit shouldn't be a problem. To date, the Buzzard is the most used vehicles during crate collections as it is considerably quick.

Certainly something you should look into if you don't own one. And the fact you can spawn in 3 meters away from you is the icing on the cake.
  • jtet37 likes this

Jackie_R
  • Jackie_R

Foxhole Buddy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:32 AM

I always go for 2 at a time. It's a nice compromise.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

-order the three crates(18k)

-spawn buzzard at your feet

-get the crates, bring it to the warehouse

-phone Pegasus, ask Savage

-Headhunter with Savage(21.5k averagely)

and repeat. 

• IGPlay likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Hustler

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:38 AM Edited by flexcreator, 24 April 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Depends.

If you take your crate business as the priority, then buying 3 crates is the way to go.

But if you take the VIP missions as your primary income, then you can do one or two crates during the cooldowns.

DO NOT use the CEO buzzard, order it from the Pegasus instead. In this case you will always have the backup heli if the Pegasus one is destroyed. If you don't have associates - Hydra is fine for carring crates too.

To renew the CEO buzzard if it's damaged - land it, drive away, spawn another CEO vehicle, drive away - spawn a new undamaged buzzard. It's a good idea to renew the CEO heli while flying a pegasus aircraft (you don't have to land). Always keep your CEO buzzard in shape, because if it gets destroyed, you will have a cooldown before getting another one.

If you get the boat buying mission - do not sail there, it's one of the biggest time wasters. Instead, use buzzard or hydra missles to destroy enemy vehicles and Marquis, do not spawn rockets or you will destroy the crates. Then gently land your buzzard on a crate in the water. If you use Hydra, switch the landing gear first and use the wheel to pick up a crate.

• jtet37 and Bwalker8732 like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

I never destroy my CEO buzzard, I fly it 2 Hours everyday, there is no reason why it would be destroyed in a non-pvp activity, there is no reason for me to order the Pegasus version.

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:27 PM Edited by --V--, 24 April 2017 - 04:28 PM.

Yeah, 3 is fairly good. Except problems might occur if you get the boat or Valkyrie missions.
If you get the boat and if you're not careful you might go for a swim and destroy the buzzard. If this happens, just take the easy way out and you'll respawn on a seashark.
Or if you get the Valkyrie, you shouldn't get too close cause they've got 600% accuracy and can kill you with one shot. It's pretty ridiculous.

But a good solo grind method is having 2 warehouses, one Large and one Small and a Buzzard.
18 crates per log-in.
3 crates for the Large Warehouse, cooldown, 3 crates for the Small warehouse, cooldown, repeat until you get 9 each.
Then sell the small one. 9 is the max number of crates you can sell with a single vehicle.
Rinse and repeat until you fill the Large one and sell whenever you want.

-what a great way to make the game feel like a second job

• Classique and IGPlay like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users