Couple of quick questions

6 replies to this topic
GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

1/ When i load game up for online I spawn on my yacht and for the last 2 or 3 weeks allways in 1st person view. How do I change this in settings ?

2/ Where is the DOD for sale as I cannot seem to find it yet 

Thanks 

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

1) you need to bring up your interaction menu, on Xbox you hold the back button, not sure about others. Near the bottom of the main menu you will see spawn location.

2) warstock

Opzeker
  • Opzeker

Need help?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:00 PM Edited by Opzeker, 19 April 2017 - 03:04 PM.

^^^
1) It's pressing down the touchpad on the ps4.

*Edit;
The DOD is available! :D , should be on Warstock as mentioned.

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

^^^

*Edit;

Thanks guys but I know how to get out of 1st person view ingame. I used to spawn in 3rd person and now i spawn in 1st so how do i change it in setting so when the game loads i automatically spawn in 3rd person like i used to 3 weeks ago

Found the DOD thankls again

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:17 PM Edited by tommyguns, 19 April 2017 - 05:29 PM.

^^^

*Edit;

Thanks guys but I know how to get out of 1st person view ingame. I used to spawn in 3rd person and now i spawn in 1st so how do i change it in setting so when the game loads i automatically spawn in 3rd person like i used to 3 weeks ago

oh, your wording made it sound like you didn't know how to change your spawn location AND you had a problem always spawning in first person

Are you in first person when you sign out of online?

apart from that i'm really not sure, possibly restore your camera options to default in the start menus and see if that resolves it, if it does then carefully change the options to your ideal preferences one at a time in order to avoid what caused it in the first place.

sometimes things can get messed up if you don't log out of online properly via the start menu, or by going straight into online. I've noticed in the past that a couple of little issues were resolved by letting story mode load, doing a quick save off the characters phone....and then loading online

if none of that works, i know it's probably irritating but it only takes two taps of a button to restore you to third person after spawning into the game

hope it helps

• GTP_Monkey likes this

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:27 PM Edited by GTP_Monkey, 19 April 2017 - 05:27 PM.

^^^

*Edit;

Are you in first person when you sign out of online?

apart from that i'm really not sure, possibly restore your camera options to default in the start menus and see if that resolves it, if it does then carefully change the options to your ideal preferences one at a time in order to avoid what caused it in the first place.

it could just be a bug though, i've noticed my character has switched into first person at times over the last few day's without me selecting it to happen.

if none of that works, i know it's probably irritating but it only takes two taps of a button to restore you to third person after spawning into the game

I will be in 3rd person when i sign out the game, sign back in and its back to 1st person mode, Started happening about 3 weeks ago and im not sure if ive changed a setting without realising what ive done. I have defaulted the camera settings to no avail. Thanks I know its 2 touches of touch pad its just a pain.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

^^^

I will be in 3rd person when i sign out the game, sign back in and its back to 1st person mode, Started happening about 3 weeks ago and im not sure if ive changed a setting without realising what ive done. I have defaulted the camera settings to no avail. Thanks I know its 2 touches of touch pad its just a pain.

You must have been replying while i was editing that last post, thought of another possible fix just after posting it. Try out the last part of my previous post, the bit that mentions story mode

• GTP_Monkey likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users