Photo

MOTW #65

39 replies to this topic
YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 8 hours ago Edited by YasirRFL King, 8 hours ago.

Nice mission Delaware, but how the hell those monkey snipers get up on there. Lol
  • Delaware likes this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Blessed and Cursed

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 8 hours ago

Nice mission Delaware, but how the hell those monkey snipers get up on there. Lol

Probably rappeled from a helicopter or climbed a ladder (maybe).

Roxie
  • Roxie

Your Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 8 hours ago

i have a QUESTION
can i desgin a mision first we go to enemy base kill guards with ak47 and get in the HUNTER and destroy thier vehicles MISSION COMPLETE

or
get in heli destory enemies, only mission with using only a HELICOPTER

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 8 hours ago Edited by YasirRFL King, 7 hours ago.

Lol Delaware

...Yes u can Roxie
You have to make a mission only using hunter like travelling here to there , killing enemies,etc . And anyone tell me please when the heck DYOM website fix the mission upload problem.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Blessed and Cursed

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by Delaware, 7 hours ago.

i have a QUESTION
can i desgin a mision first we go to enemy base kill guards with ak47 and get in the HUNTER and destroy thier vehicles MISSION COMPLETE

or
get in heli destory enemies, only mission with using only a HELICOPTER

The mission has to include the player piloting the attack helicopter, but it doesn't say you can only be in a helicopter. So basically both of your options are acceptable.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Lone Lover Muslim

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 7 hours ago

Nice mission Delaware!
I like your work, and oh. Why you stopped working on 'War of San Andreas'? I like that MP. :)

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 7 hours ago

Green , your mission is purely hard . Lol get killed by anti heli 2 times but i like it when last those 6 heli come i get scared but i defeat em , good work green very well .
  • .GreenGoo likes this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Blessed and Cursed

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 7 hours ago

Nice mission Delaware!
I like your work, and oh. Why you stopped working on 'War of San Andreas'? I like that MP. :)

Some new ideas were born, new techniques of designing were discovered, a lot of time lost. Now I'm pretty much back, but I am working on my new Mission Pack, which is pretty much like "War of San Andreas", except better designed, so basically I dropped War of San Andreas because I didn't feel like continuing in.

Green , your mission is purely hard . Lol get killed by anti heli 2 times but i like it when last those 6 heli come i get scared but i defeat em , good work green very well .

I played his mission aswell. First time I was suffering because of the SAM sites, but then discovered that all you need to do is stay inside the base and don't go past the fences or near them - that's how you avoid the missiles.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Lone Lover Muslim

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 7 hours ago

I know, it's very hard. But, I really didn't play it when I finished it. :lol:
Btw, thanks. :)

Nice mission Delaware!

Some new ideas were born, new techniques of designing were discovered, a lot of time lost. Now I'm pretty much back, but I am working on my new Mission Pack, which is pretty much like "War of San Andreas", except better designed, so basically I dropped War of San Andreas because I didn't feel like continuing in.

I played his mission aswell. First time I was suffering because of the SAM sites, but then discovered that all you need to do is stay inside the base and don't go past the fences or near them - that's how you avoid the missiles.
I hope you finish your WIP missions fast. ;)
And oh, I really hate the SAM missiles, so I avoid them. Then destroy them. That's how I play it. :)

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 45 minutes ago

Add me here's my mission

Mission name: Hard Assignment

Here is my entry..

Thanks guys, your missions have been added, 10 more hours till the deadline

I have a question: Is there MOTW#66 or this is the last one?

The winner will announce the next MOTW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users