Quantcast

» «
Photo

Duke O Death nerfed at explosion proof & buffed at bullet proof?

5 replies to this topic
Misa.And.Her.Hubby
  • Misa.And.Her.Hubby

A Noob

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Misa.And.Her.Hubby, A week ago.

I watched some youtube vids before and it shows Duke O Death in single player mode resists one RPG (and it leaks fuel, catches fire and explodes eventually). However when I got my Duke O Death in Online Mode and I tried to shot a RPG on it, it exploded instantly.

It says the windshield of Duke O Death was completely non bullet proof although all other windows including the tiny one in front of the copilot seat are well protected. Is it buffed in Online Mode? I hope so otherwise my favorite car in game is only good at its looking.

TiberiusMcQueen
  • TiberiusMcQueen

Foolhardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by TiberiusMcQueen, A week ago.

I've been shrugging off explosions left and right in the DoD, not sure what happened with yours, but the car can take some serious abuse from anything the average griefer throws at it, especially after upgrading the armor. It's one hell of a good vehicle for surviving in a public session.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I watched some youtube vids before and it shows Duke O Death in single player mode resists one RPG (and it leaks fuel, catches fire and explodes eventually). However when I got my Duke O Death in Online Mode and I tried to shot a RPG on it, it exploded instantly.

It says the windshield of Duke O Death was completely non bullet proof although all other windows including the tiny one in front of the copilot seat are well protected. Is it buffed in Online Mode? I hope so otherwise my favorite car in game is only good at its looking.

You may have to be in the car for it to take the damage. I think the insurgent was like that. It could take more shots with a player in it then when it was empty.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

This may seem an obious question but did you apply the armour upgrade before your tests?

I tested mine last night and it withstood one rocket but then I was in the car at the time of the test (sticky bomb trap on road), I'm gonna do some proper testing later

though but it seems about the same as story mode to me.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

The Duke O' Death will explode if you don't apply armor on it.

I'm not sure which stage of armor makes it explosion-proof, but mine has 100% and survives 2 direct hit from RPGs and any other throwable explosive.
It also survives 6 rockets from the Ruiner 2000.

GodAllMarley
  • GodAllMarley

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

6 rockets, were you in it?? Mine explodes on 2nd rocket with nobody in the car, haven't tried with somebody in it. I have the highest armour on the car out of LSC, I pulled up to a player and he just shot through the drivers window like it had no protection at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users