Female Scarves and Fedora Glitches

3 replies to this topic
GinaMarie
  • GinaMarie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:41 AM

So I've tried restarting my game several times, but I can't get the scarves to work in my game. They are claiming to be incompatible with literally every single shirt that I put on. I purchased the "Heist: Business - The Consultant" which consists of Navy Suit Pants, a White (tucked) Vest Shirt, and a Black Polka-Dotted Scarf. However, after purchasing and heading over to the accessories, it proceeded to tell me that the scarves were not compatible with my outfit, even though I was wearing one...

Not sure what else I can do about it. I'm not sure if it's on my end, or if it's a legitimate glitch.

My second glitch:

The Fedora under "Business Pants: The Liberty" is considered its own Fedora. I am not sure if other outfits are doing the same thing, but I'm not planning on wasting money on outfits I don't find appealing to try and figure it out. Anyways, I went over to the hats, and when I went under Fedora, it claimed I had not purchased the one from "The Liberty" outfit, even though I was wearing it. When I purchased it, the "new" Fedora was slightly skinnier. It's almost like the outfit had its own hat for some reason, which I doubt it's supposed to be this way. It's very strange.

Has anyone else been dealing with this?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:50 AM

Scarves are notoriously picky about what they go with. I have the black desert scarf with the cropped tank top - seems to go nicely

q7n1DlzarUW6Tz1nIeXqSA_0_0.jpg

GinaMarie
  • GinaMarie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

Scarves are notoriously picky about what they go with. I have the black desert scarf with the cropped tank top - seems to go nicely

q7n1DlzarUW6Tz1nIeXqSA_0_0.jpg

My issue is that they aren't compatible with literally anything, even the stuff they are supposed to be compatible with. Hence the reason I purchased an already created outfit, but when I went to change the scarf, it said the one I was wearing wasn't even compatible, so I think something's wrong.

Zader
  • Zader

cocksucker

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

My issue is that they aren't compatible with literally anything, even the stuff they are supposed to be compatible with. Hence the reason I purchased an already created outfit, but when I went to change the scarf, it said the one I was wearing wasn't even compatible, so I think something's wrong.

Rockstar has this nasty habit of sticking together outfit pieces that the player can't. Those scarves and the tucked vest shirt don't seem to go together, and, if I recall correctly, slightly clip. I could've sworn they did in the past, however.

Female clothing in general has a lot of incompatibility issues, all I can suggest is buying some of the cheaper options and experimenting with them to see what sticks and what doesn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users