Modders can crash your game.

10 replies to this topic
LoxagosKapotas
  • LoxagosKapotas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Greece

Posted A week ago

This is just too much. A friend got banned for absolutely no reason at all (she was playing for like 5 days and she was around 30 lvl), and these mofos are still out there playing...!

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Sorry to tell you that cheaters (not modders) have been able to crash your game for a long time. There's even invalid objects in the game which are being used/ have been used to crash people and it's just another example of how Rockstar Games could address the issue, but choose not to. 

Again - it's only the legit people not using any mods (RPF edits here) that would get affected, seeing as these objects could be "patched by yourself" by changing the invalid objects into actual objects, but again why should someone risk their account, and RSG won't even give any permission to prevent against this happening by allowing OpenIV stuff online. 

• Gridl0k and HalfOfAKebab like this

Acidworm
  • Acidworm

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I had my game crashed numerous times many months ago from endless cloens spawned on my head.

Nothing new...

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

on ps4, i haven't crashed once since launch

just saying

REXX
  • REXX

Dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator - Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Love how they all say PC master race when it's the platform with most modders and problems...

I understand it must be very frustrating though when someone is able to manipulate someone else's gameplay.
  • mickt1978 likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Pretty sure "PC Master Race" comes from the fact that PC's will always have better hardware and capabilities than consoles, and it's no word of a lie - the PC version of the game does look better and play better due to the higher framerates.

PC as a 'console type' shouldn't really get too much of a bad rep when really the criticism's should fall on Rockstar Games' shoulders. 

• UMADBRO_OKAY likes this

BalkanKing
  • BalkanKing

GTA maniac

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted A week ago

When modder teleported all the players in lobby to some location, my screen got black and message 'GTA V is not responding' popped up.
  • LoxagosKapotas likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Behaving Myself

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

From another thread;

You'll note crash is an option.

• autofanatic likes this

--V--
  • --V--

;)

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted A week ago

Love how they all say PC master race when it's the platform with most modders and problems...

I understand it must be very frustrating though when someone is able to manipulate someone else's gameplay.

Well every community has it's cancer section. But it's easier on PC to just alt+tab and open a mod menu.

But i think this happened to me once.
Was sourcing a car and a friend was helping me. And some rando spawned into our session and killed my friend and went after me. Too bad I was close to my warehouse and he was in the city. So as soon as my friend said 'cheater' or 'modder' I said 'report him' and he crashed my game.

autofanatic
  • autofanatic

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

From another thread;

https://www.youtube....h?v=lyyl_VuX36E

You'll note crash is an option.

f*cking genius! much better computing knowledge and skills to mod this f*cking game!

Acidworm
  • Acidworm

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

PC may have been a great platform to play this on if Rockstar combated cheaters properly and weren't so cheap and actually gave us dedicated servers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users