Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

The wait is over!

The morbidly powerful Duke o'Death is now available for all players in GTA Online for $665K on Warstock, and for free for returning players! In addition to it, all vehicles exclusive to returning players are also available for everyone now:

• Marshall Monster Truck
  • Dodo Seaplane
  • Kraken Submarine
  • Imponte Dukes Car
  • Declasse Stallion Car
  • Blista Compact Car
  • Hatchet

Returning players who bought those before are expected to be, in a very generous move from Rockstar, refunded the full value of what they spent when they bought them!

Rockstar has also been very nice in general this week, so you can fill up your Maze Bank account with the so needed GTA$ in times of crisis. For some at least...
Through May 1st, all Contact Missions will be having a 2xRP and GTA$ boost, along with 25% off on all CEO offices and an amazing 50% off on Special Cargo Warehouses. You will also be able to fill these warehouses quick with some motivation, as there is also a 25% bonus on all Special Cargo Deliveries!
...it's not over. There is a 25% discount on:

• Progen Itali GTB
  • Truffade Nero
  • Dewbauchee Specter
  • Karin Armoured Kuruma
  • HVY Insurgent
  • Karin Technical
  • Benefactor Turreted Limo
  • Benny's Upgrades
  • Body Armour
  • All Ammo

Rockstar definitely came back feeling nice from those Easter celebrations.

6ON4kBg.png GTAForums Discussion Topic

PIju4Jo.png Rockstar Newswire

Snapmatic by KimFowleyJr

pWZvDVNgTkmlfMygjigEBg_0_0.jpg

• livejoker, Duxfever, GTAKid667 and 16 others like this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

Returning players who bought those before are expected to be, in a very generous move from Rockstar, refunded the full value of what they spent when they bought them!

Hope this is true, would be a damn nice move from rockstar.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Straight from the Newswire! :)

Returning players who previously purchased these items will be reimbursed for the purchases, simply log in and your reimbursement will be delivered to your Maze Bank account within the next week.

• EVOLUT7ON likes this

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

#BeMyValentine & #BIKERS snapmatic contests winner

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:37 PM

It's true, many players got it not so far.

Also, finally I can congratulate all who was waiting it for a long, long time ;)  :^: 
And a lil bit off-topic, but also want to see a Hunter and a Lost Slamvan to make people stop complaining about those vehicles :) Fingers crossed...

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:54 AM

What else is part of this little update? Im a returning player what else do i get.

Also, can anyone point me to a thread that shows how to get a solo sessio to do vehicle warehouse work? Any help would be appreciated

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

Says you cant use the messager system, too new?

What else is part of this little update? Im a returning player what else do i get.
Also, can anyone point me to a thread that shows how to get a solo sessio to do vehicle warehouse work? Any help would be appreciated

Very easy, while in a public lobby hit the playstation button to dashboard, go to date/time settings, change year to 2018, leave the dashboard, gta should be frozen, count to 5 then go dashboard, change the date to back 2017, once back in gta it will be unfrozen and say the players left.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:49 AM Edited by lol232, 19 April 2017 - 07:49 AM.

I literally bought all of these (including 25 Marshalls), so I have maybe 14ish million waiting for me.
f*ck yeah!

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

Got mine and loving it!

CreepyUncleLester
  • CreepyUncleLester

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

I spent like 3-4 million dollars on returning player content (kraken,dodo and 3-4 marshalls) and they only gave me 1.95 million dollars, might be a miscalculation. I will submit a ticket and see what happens.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

I spent like 3-4 million dollars on returning player content (kraken,dodo and 3-4 marshalls) and they only gave me 1.95 million dollars, might be a miscalculation. I will submit a ticket and see what happens.

By Zeus, REFUND THE KRAKEN!
  • Mangled Crow likes this

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Very good

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

So they are killing off all 'exclusives' to increase the life-span of Online? Dick move, R*.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:41 PM Edited by B Dawg, 19 April 2017 - 04:47 PM.

Dick move? Exclusives were the dick move, not the removal of them. Especially since it locked away some of the series' most iconic cars such as Dukes, Stallion and Blista Compact.

thuggerthugger1
  • thuggerthugger1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

Says you cant use the messager system, too new?

Very easy, while in a public lobby hit the playstation button to dashboard, go to date/time settings, change year to 2018, leave the dashboard, gta should be frozen, count to 5 then go dashboard, change the date to back 2017, once back in gta it will be unfrozen and say the players left.

Joined just this week lol but im on xbox one :/
  • jtet37 likes this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

Haven't been refunded anything... I bought the Marshall and the Dodo plane... If I read properly, they'll refund during the first week, so perhaps I'll have to wait a lil longer. If not, I'll open up a ticket. Not that I need the money, but still, I bought the stuff that's now free for returning players.

Still a nice move on behalf of Rockstar.

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

Bought it for $665K cause i am not a returning player on ps4 but was on xbox one though them idiots permanently suspended my account for false reports made by other idiots so thanks microsoft on that but regardless i then sold it cause i'm like yea but no.The armored kuruma is the best bullet resistant car and i then just bought that back again. I sold it before cause i was hyped for the death but once i played around with it for a bit again i'm like yea but no.

Jon Jon
  • Jon Jon

Jonny Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

Awesome!!!

RedGuerilla66
  • RedGuerilla66

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

What? What? And what? Submarine? I've never heard of half of those things on that list let alone seen them, there's no submarine in warstock etc?
And how do i get GTA$ whatever they are?
Suppose i better check if everything is downloaded, errr, how do i do that lol :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users