Question about moving office.

10 replies to this topic
Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I currently have the Office at Maze bank west, you know, the cheap one almost everyone has.  I want to move into Lombank west instead, and I'm not sure what is going to transfer.  (I wanna do this now since it's on sale!)

I currently have:
-Stock office Decor
-Gun Locker
-Apartment

-Garage 1
-Garage 2
-Custom Auto Shop

How much of this am I allowed to keep?  I'm okay with losing the apartment and locker, I guess, I've heard those don't move over, but if I lose the auto shop I recently paid a million for I'm going to be pissed.

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You will keep the garages and the mod shop

You will lose all decor (including garage decor), the apartment, gun locker, and safe

• aaronBLUEeyes and Opzeker like this

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Mystaspot's best customer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

In my experience the Garage decor comes with you. Don't know about the Mod Shop's floor. As for the office decor & apartment you will lose all of it but get 50% of it's value. 

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Prince_Polaris, A week ago.

You will lose all decor (including garage decor), the apartment, gun locker, and safe

Okay, I guess I can stomach that.  Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know! I have a new question though...   So, for example, say Lombank is 2 million.  And let's also say I get 500k for turning in maze bank west.  If I gather 1.5 million dollars, can I buy the office, or do I need to have the full 2 million before the game will let me?   (Hypothetical numbers)

Also...  when I buy the office, I just buy the office itself and the garages/shop transfer over yeah?

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Okay, I guess I can stomach that.  Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know! I have a new question though...   So, for example, say Lombank is 2 million.  And let's also say I get 500k for turning in maze bank west.  If I gather 1.5 million dollars, can I buy the office, or do I need to have the full 2 million before the game will let me?   (Hypothetical numbers)

Also...  when I buy the office, I just buy the office itself and the garages/shop transfer over yeah?

I can't answer those, but I think you should have the full price before making the transfer.  You'll get that money back, anyways, and you have 13 more days to raise that during a good 2x$ (or at least 1.25x$ for Special Cargo) to get it in.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

When you transfer over, I would think you will need to select the garage etc again, it won't happen automatically.

Ps lombank West is best.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I can't answer those, but I think you should have the full price before making the transfer.  You'll get that money back, anyways, and you have 13 more days to raise that during a good 2x$ (or at least 1.25x$ for Special Cargo) to get it in.

Darn...  Oh well, looks like I got work to do!

derek0514
  • derek0514

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by derek0514, A week ago.

Unless u have big money burning a hole in y pocket
I would not do it. In heavily populated lobbies it's basically iffy try drive to it.

Losing the apartment and gun safe is a mill right there not to mention the bloodbath on trade in.

I usually spawn on my yacht off PB and tun PP if lobby optimal. Then I may take a parachute job or race which puts me where I want to go in LS. If I want to stay in same lobby take the hydra.

I took a big hit on moving my auto export warehouse bc La Mess location had no decent LZ area for the Bob / Hookups. The Greenwich location super for that plus my ten garage LSC right there and complex close to LSIA and LSC. Travel to Maze Bank West usually by chopper.

It's too bad you can't trade in or sell crate warehouses or MC business assets.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Unless u have big money burning a hole in y pocket
I would not do it. In heavily populated lobbies it's basically iffy try drive to it.

Losing the apartment and gun safe is a mill right there not to mention the bloodbath on trade in.

I usually spawn on my yacht off PB and tun PP if lobby optimal. Then I may take a parachute job or race which puts me where I want to go in LS. If I want to stay in same lobby take the hydra.

I took a big hit on moving my auto export warehouse bc La Mess location had no decent LZ area for the Bob / Hookups. The Greenwich location super for that plus my ten garage LSC right there and complex close to LSIA and LSC. Travel to Maze Bank West usually by chopper.

It's too bad you can't trade in or sell crate warehouses or MC business assets.

That's why I want to move to lombank, it's a warzone at Maze Bank West!  And I absolutely HATE the roof setup, at lombank you can easily go from the door to the helipad but maze bank has those frustrating stairs...  and lombank sure has a view!

• StormerBoy likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Do it!

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Do it!

I did, it's awesome there!  Not fun being broke again though...

• StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users