Photo

Tbogt Happy ending ... is nonsence

1 reply to this topic
SatyrMichal
  • SatyrMichal

Suckstar games* hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:54 PM Edited by SatyrMichal, 19 April 2017 - 01:15 AM.

Hi well I am sorry for my english this is gonna be a little hard to write but needs must ...
Ending of TBOGT looks like a happy disney fairy tale end for me ...
So okay you killed main antagonist Bulgarin is dead ... ( that yusufs appereance and whole shotout from park to the plane is crap )
But still  ... 1) Tony is still in heavy debt (diamonds,and other things)
2) Ancelloti still wants you dead for many reasons like hit Gracie in the face etc...
3)City closed down the clubs which means L. and T. lost their jobs and had no income
4) Police seems their are retarded but whole f*cked up club with a lot of bodies is ... well too much.
5) So Rocco run away from his town because of what ... ? Seems to me like Brian Jeremy so his run away is nonsence
6) Luis had enough problems with that two loosers they should be dead or inside in no time cus they are so dumb ...
7) what about taxes and things ... they catch even Tony Montana on that.

So for me are still much better IV deal ending and TLAD's also killing trevor in V is only realistic option ... they seems realistic and mature when this is just too much neon happy fairy tell very similiar to V's deatwish ending .. but here they vgot a sh*tload of ? after all.. What do you think ... or did I forget about something ? 

• Journey_95 likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:35 PM

TBOGT in general is nonsense unlike IV and TLAD. They just forced a cheesy happy ending because people whined about the latter two being depressing.

• SatyrMichal likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users