Quantcast

» «
Photo

MPOTM Office

58 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like this Contest to start? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

MPOTM

1. Yes! (15 votes [78.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.95%

2. No! (4 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote
.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:04 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 3 days ago.

ibgc38.png

You all must be wondering what is MPOTM. Well, MPOTM means "Mission Pack of The Month". Ya'll know what's MOTW, is the famous competition where designers compete to design a single great mission by the THEME that someone choose it. MPOTM is like that. Someone will choose a THEME and the participators create a MP have 8 missions in 20 or more to 30 days, a month mostly. When the participating deadline have reached the voting will begin, and the winner will choose the next THEME where the next competition begins. when the 12th MPOTM have been created, the 12 MPs will compete to the MPOTY = "Mission Pack of The Year" and the winner MP, if the Staffs accept it will be pinned at DYOM mission showroom. If someone want to participate, he can reply in this topic. The participating deadline will be a month or less. Have a good day!

RULES

1- The missions name Must be Red, for example like this 1. Intro - 2. Kill Ghost - 3. Outro - ...

2- The mission pack must have at least 5 to 8 missions if it's more, it'll be ignored.

3- Posting the MP must be after the Start Date and before the Participating Deadline, or it'll be ignored.

4- Voting will begin after the patricipating deadline.

5- Cheating or imitating from another MP, it'll be a spam, so don't imitate.

6- The MP you create must fit the THEME, or it'll be deleted.

7- Voting for yourself it'll be a spam.

8- When winning the contest, you'll recieve a PM from me that says the another compete start date.

9- After recieving the PM from me you must create the another compete topic, for example like this "MPOTM #6".

10- After reaching the final compete and advertise the MPOTY winner, the winner musn't create MPOTM V2, before recieving a PM from me.

MPOTM V1

Contests Theme Winner Mission Pack
MPOTM#1 Freestyle --- ---
MPOTM#2 --- --- ---
MPOTM#3 --- --- ---
MPOTM#4 --- --- ---
MPOTM#5 --- --- ---
MPOTM#6 --- --- ---
MPOTM#7 --- --- ---
MPOTM#8 --- --- ---
MPOTM#9 --- --- ---
MPOTM#10 --- --- ---
MPOTM#11 --- --- ---
MPOTM#12 --- --- ---
  • GOTH2001, Aftab and Roxie like this

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

I would love this. Great idea! But it will only work when there are some active members on gtaforums.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

I would love this. Great idea! But it will only work when there are some active members on gtaforums.

Thanks for the support, friend!  :colgate:

I'm trying to begin a new contest!

What are you mean by "It will only work when there are some active..."?

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Great DUDE it is a AMAZING IDEA 

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

Great DUDE it is a AMAZING IDEA 

Glad you liked my idea, stay tuned for the compete! ;)

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

You can see the community is almost dead. No one has time for gtaforums. Dyom is getting inactive. So starting another contest when there are not active designers on gtaforums will not work. We are just 4 or 5. We need to recruit more dyom designers from dyom site to join gtaforums and participate in these type of contests.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

Rocket Man FI
  • Rocket Man FI

I am everywhere

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

Well we need to update dyom 1st.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

Jhan Dave
  • Jhan Dave

⭐⭐⭐Stay Sharp⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:47 AM Edited by Jhan Dave, 18 April 2017 - 02:01 AM.

Sounds good to me for this. But forunately. We're only a few active members here. So.. it would be good if you recruit some new members of DYOM.

Spoiler
  • .GreenGoo and TSPG like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:04 AM Edited by .GreenGoo, 18 April 2017 - 09:20 AM.

I don't know how. DYOM is been dead from a long time! I can't even send a PM. :/

But I'll do my best to restore DYOM to life!

Frightwing
  • Frightwing

Frightwing

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Its a mindblowing idea. We've already judged our talent of designing mission. Now, its time to show our talent in designing mission packs.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

Frightwing
  • Frightwing

Frightwing

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

If any of the moderator helps us in sending messages to all the dyom designers encouraging them to create an account in gtaforums and participate in various activities, then the dyom will be back to life.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

Impressive.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

Thanks to all of you! :)
I'll try to tell AnDReJ, to send a PM to all users to create a gtaforum account and participate in this contest! If he accept.

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

No offense dude, but imo, it's not a very good idea.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

No offense dude, but imo, it's not a very good idea.

Why is it bad? Like you can see, almost everyone accepted it. Why you didn't ? :/

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Can't I be different and tell you the honest truth?
Someone has made something like this in the past, and it's totally failed. And tbh, I don't think this mpotm or something will survive more than a month. Just my honest opinion, i'm not an asskisser like most of dyomers these days.
  • Roxie likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

Someone has made something like this in the past, and it's totally failed. And tbh, I don't think this mpotm or something will survive more than a month. Just my honest opinion, i'm not an asskisser like most of dyomers these days.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't like this anymore. If I failed, well I don't give a Damn for it. But if I succeed, well it'll be a honor for others to me in DYOM. :D

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

BTW, thanks for the support. Friend.

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

If someone want to restore DYOM to life and begin this contest. He can send this "- Do you love creating missions with DYOM?

- Do you want your mission pack to be famous and get more feedbacks?
- Do you like to compete someone?

MPOTM is the best bit. First create a gta forum account. Second check the MPOTM Office here = http://gtaforums.com...1-mpotm-office/. And be a winner!" to some users in DYOM site, thanks.

sapert
  • sapert

8-ball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:53 PM Edited by sapert, 18 April 2017 - 04:01 PM.

Ok... Plan isn't the worst, but if DYOM community have problems with creating Only Single Missions for MOTW then idea to create Mission Packs (ALL 8 Missons) is... sorry but is kinda stupid and nearly Impossible to make...

So sure...  but ONLY if we have, for example: more than 10 active peoples  :dozing:

• Delaware likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:50 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 18 April 2017 - 05:18 PM.

I know I'm trying to recruit more Designers. Just y'all help me with it. So we can restore DYOM to life.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Eclipse5C

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

I get that you are somehow trying to do something to "revive DYOM", but there are better ways of doing it. Personally, the idea of making mission packs in a month for a contest is probably a little too much. You can do it for fun if you want to, but personally I prefer single missions, as the case of the original MOTW, mainly because it's simplier and less time consuming - given the fact that the purpose of both would be the same. Usually after the first mission of an MP you already know what to expect from the designer, so playing the same missions repetitively (with the only difference being the scenario, objective count, location etc.) is only time-wasting, considering the actual point of MOTW is for people to show off their designing skill and compete with eachother. Therefore, generally there's no point in organising such a competition.

• sapert likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

Creating missions is just for disport. Creating mission packs who designers compete their works, is a real contest! Just think about, every day a single mission will come to the site. This is ridiculous. Playing a mission will end soon, but a mission pack is a real disport. BTW, nice support...

Delaware
  • Delaware

Eclipse5C

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

Creating missions is just for disport. Creating mission packs who designers compete their works, is a real contest! Just think about, every day a single mission will come to the site. This is ridiculous. Playing a mission will end soon, but a mission pack is a real disport. BTW, nice support...

I already said, you can do it for fun if you want to.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

This isn't 'asskissing', this is courtesy. There is nothing bad to appreciate someone on his work.
You can't say anything untill it is started. Maybe it works well more than our expectations. Let it start.
The only problem is, that we need some active designers, as I said earlier.
If we can make single missions in MOTW. There is nothing bad to make a complete story MP of 8 missions. Even when we have time of whole month. We need support of moderators, if we want to start it.
  • .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:57 AM

Thanks aftab. At least I got a good friend having my back. And mista busta and Delaware, without knowing anything don't judge. If it works then we'll see who was wrong.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Eclipse5C

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

Thanks aftab. At least I got a good friend having my back. And mista busta and Delaware, without knowing anything don't judge. If it works then we'll see who was wrong.

Sharing our opinion from a logical perspective will not makes us your enemies. You should be glad for some criticism.

• Light Syde Riandy, Aftab and .GreenGoo like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:43 PM Edited by .GreenGoo, 19 April 2017 - 02:48 PM.

Sharing our opinion from a logical perspective will not makes us your enemies. You should be glad for some criticism.
I didn't say y'all are my enemies. I just said, don't judge first. Maybe it's a good idea and maybe it's not. We're gonna know, in the future. ;)
If the members who likes this idea went to 10 and up, am gonna start it.

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:31 PM Edited by Mister Busta, 19 April 2017 - 03:32 PM.

Giving opinion and judging are different, my friend.

Opinion: I don't think it's a good idea.

Judging: This sh*tty idea is stupid and you will 100% fail.

See the difference?
  • Aftab, sapert, .GreenGoo and 1 other like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Newcomer Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

Well, okay. Sorry my bad. ;)

If it failed, it's okay. It's not the first time who someone fails.
  • Roxie likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users