Photo

I told rockstar about a modder lving me up to 996 and that i spent mod

8 replies to this topic
Knightjudo
  • Knightjudo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:57 PM Edited by Knightjudo, 16 April 2017 - 11:58 PM.

And that i spent mod money* They sent me a link to an article and marked the ticket as solved. I expected them to ban me, i thought it was gonna be 50/50, but they marked it as solved and i can log into my character still, everything is still here (which is awesome) But i'm still 996! They didn't remove my fake rp which i was hoping for. I know i'm still gonna get reported but should i worry? I mean i reached out to them multiple times. I just know people are gonna report me when they see a 996, and i tell them i never modded online or offline, i just join lobbies that have a few people above rp 700 or a few thousands (which is pretty common since the modders are flooding players with rp). 

If people report me, should i worry and do i have a case against rockstar to unban me if they do, since i just came out to them explaining everything including that i spent lots of modded cash and asked for them to investigate my account. 

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

If you've already made them aware you should be safe.

And 996 isn't that big nowadays. I doubt you'll get reported.

Knightjudo
  • Knightjudo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:23 AM Edited by Knightjudo, 17 April 2017 - 12:24 AM.

Thanks a bunch, now i'll start playing again. I didn't play until i got a message back from rockstar. But if they marked everything as solved, linked me to an article saying that unwilling players are safe, then i guess i don't need to worry despite even telling them i spent mod money which i thought would get me banned. I honestly told them, that they should ban me now because i don't see myself contacting rockstar every time money or rp is tossed at me. It wouldn't even be a game anymore it would be a chore to keep on reporting back to rockstar. I used to avoid money bags, but every since the new mods make money silently/magically appear in your account what am i supposed to do?

So i spent my money on nice cars. Those won't be taken away ever right?

Also thanks for the reply friend :)

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

Wouldn't work anyway. Gives you the same badsport as blowing up a vehicle does. It would take countless reports to get into badsport. Countless reports each day for a few weeks. Talking 20-30 reports a day or so depending on how long you've been playing. Reporting is worthless as it is. Never been into badsport since it became impossible to glitch out of. Still cause as much violence as ever though.

Imagine how many times i've been reported by little kids crying their eyes out as i griefed them into submission. Had some of them raging and screaming into their mic's as if they were about to pass out during a rage attack. 

Some people are so sensitive.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

dont be surprised if you get a ban notice within a few days...

eventho you reported the incident you knowingly when on and spend modded money.
  • KWF1981 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

The safest way to get rid of modded money if you don't have a second character is make a 2nd character then withdraw it to cash on character two, then delete character two. Ive seen no evidence spending money triggers a ban but having the money certainly can. On my old modded accounts that survived the bans I just spent the money on cars and haven't had any further problems. I also bought and sold cars over and over again so that my stats show large amounts of money earned via car sales as that counts as legit money. Money washing.

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:15 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 17 April 2017 - 10:18 PM.

doubt it, he reported it, they marked it as "solved" without removing the money

@op is now close to be anothe level 1000 legit player

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:53 PM

doubt it, he reported it, they marked it as "solved" without removing the money

@op is now close to be anothe level 1000 legit player
pretty much every ticket get marked as solved by zendesk that doesnt mean they think its ok for him to be have modded money and ranks.

i say ban incoming

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

Wouldn't work anyway. Gives you the same badsport as blowing up a vehicle does. It would take countless reports to get into badsport. Countless reports each day for a few weeks. Talking 20-30 reports a day or so depending on how long you've been playing. Reporting is worthless as it is. Never been into badsport since it became impossible to glitch out of. Still cause as much violence as ever though.

Imagine how many times i've been reported by little kids crying their eyes out as i griefed them into submission. Had some of them raging and screaming into their mic's as if they were about to pass out during a rage attack. 

Some people are so sensitive.

Reporting does work pal, R* would not repeatedly ask us to do so otherwise. I am sure I am not the only one who would appreciate it if you would cease spreading false information kthx.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users