DYOM Crashing Upon New Save

4 replies to this topic
Carabine
  • Carabine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I've tried many things, from the latest CLEO, to CLEO 4.1, Re-Installing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Sanny Builder 3, Re-Installing CLEO/Sanny Builder... Nothing seems to work, as I haven't tried much with CLEO 4.1, it simply says error to load CLEO upon launch. There might be a solution for that since I've only tried CLEO 4.1 once, although for the latest CLEO, with everything installed I can launch the game, but right as I click that New Game option? Crash.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

not sure what could the problem be, when I always get crashes and problems, I create a whole new Clean Gta Sa file, with no mods or anything and all I install is cleo4.

You should also check the DYOM file if it's correctly added on your (GTA San Andreas User Files)

You should of added this on (Help and Support) Topic

• Carabine likes this

Carabine
  • Carabine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

not sure what could the problem be, when I always get crashes and problems, I create a whole new Clean Gta Sa file, with no mods or anything and all I install is cleo4.

You should also check the DYOM file if it's correctly added on your (GTA San Andreas User Files)

You should of added this on (Help and Support) Topic

Sorry, I had thought I did add it on there. I am new to these forums. How do I create a whole new clean GTA SA file? I don't know the default contents for the GTA SA Directory (And I am a GTA:SA Steam User). I add the 3 folders to the GTA San Andreas User Files (MPACK, SD, and some other folder). If you can help me out on creating a whole new file for GTA SA, all I would install is CLEO4 and DYOM? (No SannyBuilder?). I also have not considered downgrading my actual San Andreas game.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Not sure if DYOM works for steam version, all I can say is you can downgrade and see if that works, https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

I don't have more details so best of luck.

Roxie
  • Roxie

Your Homie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted A week ago

Download GTA SA Hoddlum Crack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users