Favourite and most disliked mission?

22 replies to this topic
hoodsafari
  • hoodsafari

Trevor Phillips Enterprises Member

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

What's your favourite and your most hated mission? Favourite for me is the Paleto Heist, and my least favourite has got to be Lamar Down. You?

SlimeyObject
  • SlimeyObject

Grove 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:46 AM

My Favorite Is Meltdown And My Least Favorite Is The Third Way (but i only don't like it if you choose to kill michael or trevor)

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:44 AM

Paleto heist was one of my favorites. All the heists were fun. Not too many I didnt like. Saving Lamar at the Sawmill is pretty low on my list.
  • NearExpansion likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:07 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 16 April 2017 - 04:11 PM.

My Favorite mission is Hood Safari there is so much awesome sh*t that happens in that mission, and the Switch feature gets utilized to it's full potential. My least favorite is Scouting the Port. If I never have to play that mission again it will be too soon. I get bored and end up dropping the crate on the guy. MISSION FAILED DO IT ALL AGAIN Why would they have Trevor, the wild crazy "kill sh*t" guy, go pull a 9-5 dock worker shift for one mission? Was it supposed to be some kind of irony? Because the mission is f*cking boring.

NearExpansion
  • NearExpansion

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM Edited by NearExpansion, 16 April 2017 - 06:18 PM.

My least favorite is Scouting the Port. If I never have to play that mission again it will be too soon. I get bored and end up dropping the crate on the guy. MISSION FAILED DO IT ALL AGAIN Why would they have Trevor, the wild crazy "kill sh*t" guy, go pull a 9-5 dock worker shift for one mission? Was it supposed to be some kind of irony? Because the mission is f*cking boring.

I quite like Scouting the Port, feels a real homage to the forklift / crane games of SA and Vice City Stories.  Worst mission is the one where you have to go to the psychiatrist - the De Santa family are unlikeable, and having to spend the time being analysed bores the fcuk out of me.  Favourite mission is probably the one where Franklin saves Michael from the Chinese - finally feels like Franklin has become Michael's friend rather than just a hired hand for the joint missions.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Time moves forward, nothing changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

Favorite: Nervous Ron

Least Favorite: Did Somebody Say Yoga
  • LincolnClay likes this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

Favorite: Crystal Maze is a glorious one-man siege. Always look forward to it.

Least favorite: Minor Turbulence. Probably wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for Ron constantly warbling about how I'm flying too high. I really hate his voice.

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Gettin up, 3 weeks ago.

My favourites are The Jewel Store Job and The Big Score.

Least favourite is probably Scouting the Port or Derailed.

Niobium
  • Niobium

han solo died

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 3 weeks ago

least favorite: scouting the port

favorite: something sensible

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favourite: the Vangelico Heist

Least Favourite: Any of Trevor's Merryweather missions

Saganist
  • Saganist

The Cosmos Is Within Us

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

My favorite is probably Daddy's Little Girl. It's simple and not much to it but it's a really fun mission.

My least favorite would be Lamar Down. It's fun but trying to get 100% on it is freaking impossible time-wise.

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Favorite mission: idk, there are lots, but nearly any heist is good enough for me (nearly, for reasons that you will see below)

I-Seriously-Believe-This-Was-Created-By-Satan mission: Scouting The Port. Ughhhhh. Moving that damn forklift is like driving a Watch_Dogs car. Moving that damn crane is NEARLY DAMN IMPOSSIBLE. How much I despise this mission of pure bullfeces. Main reason I hate Merryweather Heist too.
  • Cutter De Blanc and Classique like this

Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Crackhead

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

Most fav: Humane Labs & when you break into the FIB building disguised as fire fighters & the Deathwish last mission where all the three together pull Devin Weston's sorry ass right into the ocean.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Yinepi, 2 weeks ago.

Favourite: Scouting the Port

I like how the mission felt stealthy. The innocent people at the docks were just acting like normal people (which in itself is rare occurrence in GTA5) and had no idea they were going to be robbed, and that criminal activities were taking place. This mission may not contain much action, but it contains a sense of belief of actually being a trained criminal that most of the missions in this game lacked despite all of the Lester plans. It also really brought out Trevor's character a bit more and showed to us that he actually is a good planner like Lester, but he fails on the execution.

Least Favourite: Paleto Score (and related setup)

The entire mission structure just feels exaggerated and put there as filler with little thought put into it.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

Luxio Lover

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

I Fought The Law... was always a favorite of mine, just the vibe in general that Michael wasn't gonna let his dream go. Least favorite would be the heist setup where you steal a cargobob from Zancudo. Just...so many things seem wrong with just waltzing in and flying away without doing any kind of preparation.

• Pedinhuh likes this

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Favs: Jewell store heist was fun, especially the smart approach felt very believable. I also liked Monkey Business and FIB heist (both approaches are good but firefighter one is maybe more original)

Least fav: Minor Turbulence. First you have to tail the plane through half the map and once you finally hijack it, youre right next to Trevors airfield anyway. A mission that could be a nice quick adrenaline fix is pointlessly dragged on to last over 15 minutes with 5 minutes or less action

Also some heist prep missions like tailing that janitor whose ID card you dont even necessarily need was damn stupid and boring

Niobium
  • Niobium

han solo died

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

i just want to slap the idiots at rockstar who thought that doing yoga in a video game is fun.
  • Official General, ProKiller93, Pedinhuh and 2 others like this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Favourite: Scouting the Port

I like how the mission felt stealthy. The innocent people at the docks were just acting like normal people (which in itself is rare occurrence in GTA5) and had no idea they were going to be robbed, and that criminal activities were taking place. This mission may not contain much action, but it contains a sense of belief of actually being a trained criminal that most of the missions in this game lacked despite all of the Lester plans. It also really brought out Trevor's character a bit more and showed to us that he actually is a good planner like Lester, but he fails on the execution.

Have to agree that this mission was actually good in fun factor and story ("Manifesto! Manifesto says deliver here!") but the gameplay of it was horrible. If it was only a bring-pals-to-docks, get-the-manifesto, flee mission, I would be all in for it.
However, its gameplay is horrible. That forklift makes you wanna drop a container in the heads of the guys. I swear it is even worse to drive than the Mower (and trust me, I have drove an Mower in the game and honestly I don't see any flaws in it other than it is a bit slow, but hey). And the crate? Ack. Makes me wanna play Action 52 over steering that goshdanging always-veering-around piece of feces.
If there were no forklift and crane, this could have been a decent mission and i could lose my time with other stuff to bash. But nah. This takes the Raspberry Award.
  • Cutter De Blanc and Yinepi like this

NiceAssGirl
  • NiceAssGirl

Remember, I'm the monkey & you're the cheese grater.

• BUSTED!
  • American-Samoa

Posted A week ago

My favourite mission would be Bury the Hatchet due to its fantastic writing & just how well executed the mission was overall. also, the graveyard shootout was a lot of fun & definitely a highlight. 

Least fav would be Scouting the port, I don't mind grounded non violent missions but all the tasks were tedious & it was long winded to boot. 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Favorite : Hood Safari

Most hated : All the FIB missions.

Tonesta
  • Tonesta

Rat

• Members

Posted A week ago

Favourite: I think Caida Libre. Trevor's manic bike ride across the state after the plane is hugely fun, and bookended by some cool set-up and some of the funniest dialogue in the game.

Least Favourite: Probably, the Ballad of Rocco. I enjoy the heist set-up missions, even the extremely slow ones like Scouting the Port, because they are building up to something; The Rocco mission sticks out because it's neither building up to anything nor offering anything remotely interesting gameplay or plotwise. It's simple chase-this-guy, kill-this-guy, with very little room for creativity. Seems like out-of-place filler to me.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Favorite: I fought the law.
Reason: It's a street race against two of the fastest cars available in the game, plus the music is very catchy.

Least favorite: Did Someone Say Yoga?
Reason: Most stupid minigame ever added to GTA(yes this can get worse than bowling), just made me hate Michael's family more, pretty much nothing happens, just drive from A to B while listening to more of Jimmy's bullsh*t and plus the drug trip seemed like something straight out of Saints Row.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I Fought The Law... was always a favorite of mine, just the vibe in general that Michael wasn't gonna let his dream go. Least favorite would be the heist setup where you steal a cargobob from Zancudo. Just...so many things seem wrong with just waltzing in and flying away without doing any kind of preparation.

And let's not forget that later on, the protagonists have to do a score in Paleto Bay to gather enough money buy a...CargoBob, which Haines said it costs 3 million.

Soo, what happened to the 'Bob Trevor stole?
Why can't we breach that base again and steal another 'Bob?
Why that 'Bob costs 3 million instead of the $150,000 that is offered by Warstock and cache?
Wouldn't it be easier to buy one from warstock and cache?

Remember, at the end of the heist Dave asks Trevor to get rid of the helicopter, so it's not like that helicopter was so important to feds keep begin with...

Just straight up non-sense.
  • Spectre "2K" and Yinepi like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users