Quantcast

» «
Photo

Converting 3d model to playerped (please help...)

2 replies to this topic
Nyul
  • Nyul

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

Hey all, I needsome help with converting a simple 3d character model in .fbx format to gta 4 playerped. I guess it has something to do with somehow exporting a rig from gta 4 and skinning the model on it. The only issue is that I have no idea where to begin, I cannot rig well and I don't know how to export gta 4 models to blender or 3ds max. I'm not even sure if the theory is correct (what I mentioned first). Could somebody write some step by step tutorial or something like that about this whole process? (detailed if you can, I'm a beginner in 3d modelling with very small amount of experience)

Regards

Nyul
  • Nyul

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

Sorry for double posting and my poor english, I've tried using OpenIV to export to .odr file format, but I can't import it to 3ds max. I've downloaded GimsIV, but it doesn't even appear in the utilites after I manually put the stuff where it should be (3ds folder... copy-paste...). Also, 3dsmax starts a GimsIV webinstall which fails instantly... all I see is a message that it cannot download the config file and check my internet connection, my connection is fine, I don't know what to do, it's really frustrating. No ideas?

mrbison
  • mrbison

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:46 AM

Sorry for double posting and my poor english, I've tried using OpenIV to export to .odr file format, but I can't import it to 3ds max. I've downloaded GimsIV, but it doesn't even appear in the utilites after I manually put the stuff where it should be (3ds folder... copy-paste...). Also, 3dsmax starts a GimsIV webinstall which fails instantly... all I see is a message that it cannot download the config file and check my internet connection, my connection is fine, I don't know what to do, it's really frustrating. No ideas?

GIMS_IV_manualinstall >> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkBhcDA3bN-KlAHy7kXvgalkJk3R

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users