First of all, this mod requires CLEO library for GTA 3, which can be found here.
"GTA 3 - VC cars in action" might be considered as the extended version of my old "GTA 3 - Beta cars in action" mod. Instead of beta GTA 3 cars it adds some VC cars to the game, but that's not the end, there's a lot more.
Some major changes:
- new cars added (not replaced) to your game,
- new missions, there are 110 of them now,
- a little upgrades in basic GTA 3 missions,
- every car will be parked at least once somewhere in Liberty,
- new peds will appear around the city,
- Leone Family's members will spawn in Trenton (not as often as in Saint Mark's and only on foot),
- both gates to the backlot of the Staunton LCPD station will now open for Police car, Enforcer and FBI car,
- the Ghost will be docked somewhere in Liberty,
- all cars added to traffic,
- new ability: regeneration, it will be available after completing the Paramedic side-mission,
- new prize from the Yakuza: two of their members will stay at your side to help you in fight,
- all unused music loops will appear around the Liberty,
- Enforcers will spawn on the streets around police stations,
- Toyz rampages for every gang in Liberty,
- the Dodo and unique stunt jumps glitch has been fixed, also one will not be able to do the unique stunt jumps with the Dodo,
- the subtitles for King Courtney's missions has been fixed,
- Marty Chonks will send you a message on the pager, he will also have a blip on the radar,
- Donald Love will send you a message on the pager (for some reason it still exists in the game, but is unused),
- after completing the payphone missions you won't nbe able to redo them over and over again,
- after 'Grand Theft Aero' mission Yakuza Stingers will spawn in Fort Staunton area,
- after 'The Exchange' gangs won't attack you anymore.
New missions mean there must be new employers to work for. That includes:
- an old tramp(?) named Darkel,
- Curtly, the owner of the Supa Save!,
- Chunky Lee Chong (before his death of course),
- Mike Forelli (same as above),
- The Yakuza Kanbu (if you take him out of the prison),
- Toyz'n The Hood company,
- some movie crew without the stuntman,
- and even Sam Houser himself!
I did beta tests with GTA 3 version 1.1, finished the 100% of the mod and no random crashes or weird bugs appeared.
And here's a little video:
Installing this mod is as easy as pie, just replace all files, delete your txd.dir and txd.img from your gta3/models folder and that's it. Just enjoy!
Version 2.0 is up!
After some time I managed to get this one to work correctly. 30 more cars added to your game, they'll also have unique handlings, different engine and door sounds.
Here's the list of the cars added in this version:
Admiral, Benson, Boxville, Burrito, Comet, Cuban Hermes, Deluxo, Gang Burrito, Glendale, Greenwood, Hermes, Hotring Racer (only the HOTRINA and HOTRINB variants), Kaufman Cab, Love Fist, Mesa Grande, Oceanic, Packer, Phoenix, Rancher, Romero's Hearse, Sandking, School Bus, Sentinel XS, Spand Express, Virgo, Voodoo, Walton, Zebra Cab.
Also the Corpse variant of Manana will work properly now.
I tried my best to fix all bugs. Even though there are some fps drops sometimes, but other than that it seems to be fine. Just remember you'll have to start a new game, because save files from version 1.0 won't work with version 2.0 and vice versa.
Some video as usual:
Check the description, this is where you'll find the links.
Jeansowaty - ped models,
Maru89 - all other models,
//XP// - Curtly's model,