Gta 5 Fully Invisible Body Glitch 1.39

9 replies to this topic
Glitching4U
  • Glitching4U

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Notice: This glitch works with all next Gen consoles (Ps4, Xbox One, PC)
Requirments: A friend (Make sure you are able to join friend), Active Character,

Written Tutorial:

1) Get your friend to start up Criminal Records Race and to make sure the matchmaking is on open then launch it up

2) When he spawns into the race with a car tell him to tell you when the countdown finishes and it says GO (i personally tell him to do the countdown aswell so 3,2,1 GO)

3) When he gives you the notice that it says GO you want to open up the map and hover over any race on the map and click square on Xbox X on PC the button that allows you to jump

4) A notice should appear you are going to want to press the home button and go to the party and join your friend on the different consoles just join the friend but im not sure how you do that on Xbox or PC but anyways A notice should come up when you go back to the game just click X for xbox A and for pc the accept button

5) It should ask you to search for job click Ok then another notice should come up click ok then it should start spawning you down into the city make sure you spam circle on ps4 B on xbox and the back button on Pc

6) it should take a couple seconds and once it stops you will be completely invisible and off the radar and you can shoot if you go ahead and drive a car proof is in the video. Notice: If you somehow get killed in this glitch just reset gta and it should be fine.

Video Tutorial:

NoNameBandit
  • NoNameBandit

The Legend

• Members
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

I know it's not my place to question the mods and admins, but this guy and others that come to this site just to advertise their Youtube videos offer nothing to this community. If they can't take part in discussions or contribute in some way, what's the point of them? Esp this one, who doesn't do anything except post c*ntish glitch videos. Just my two cents.

• SWEETSAPRIK, Furry_Monkey, Crazy_Cico007 and 8 others like this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:37 PM Edited by Xiled, 14 April 2017 - 10:39 PM.

I wish people didn't post these things that ruin the game here. Bad enough rockstar can't get there act together for dealing with people using mod menus on pc. I wish people that used invisible outfit glitches in public sessions got there K/D reset. I think that would be fair. K/D is already exploited enough. Last time someone killed me using a invisible outfit glitch I reported them. Its one of the few things I report players for. 

REXX
  • REXX

The guy who wants catsuits and a Railgun. Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:09 AM

As much as I like going around looking for appearance glitches myself, at first I thought this was an actual outfit invisibility glitch which actually got my hopes up for doing the topless outfit process (for photography purposes obviously during missions). But then I read off the radar and figured its just another bullsh*t try-hard invisibility glitch... Which it is.

--V--
  • --V--

;)

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:26 AM

Still see no reason why mods let this bot post new topics all around the "Guides and Strategies" section.
It's not contributing anything, it's just advertising their sh*tty youtube videos.

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:37 AM

As much as I like going around looking for appearance glitches myself, at first I thought this was an actual outfit invisibility glitch which actually got my hopes up for doing the topless outfit process (for photography purposes obviously during missions). But then I read off the radar and figured its just another bullsh*t try-hard invisibility glitch... Which it is.

Question: topless outfits are blacklisted or they were simply deleted?

Because I found a way to get a topless outfit, but I can't select it, it's taking space. I haven't tested if I can put it back on during a Heist mission, but I still have it... I think.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:23 AM

Because I found a way to get a topless outfit, but I can't select it, it's taking space. I haven't tested if I can put it back on during a Heist mission, but I still have it... I think.

I believe it was only blacklisted from Freemode, similar to how the red underwear and V-Day gloves with most tops works; disappears after a few seconds. However, they do work during missions, I reckon it might be the same case with a topless outfit.

PSNGTAforumuser
  • PSNGTAforumuser

Derrrr

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:02 AM

How about no

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

I believe it was only blacklisted from Freemode, similar to how the red underwear and V-Day gloves with most tops works; disappears after a few seconds. However, they do work during missions, I reckon it might be the same case with a topless outfit.

The problem is that not even during missions I can load it, so I'm guessing a Heist should do the trick? Can you still save outfits during Heist missions?

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

The problem is that not even during missions I can load it, so I'm guessing a Heist should do the trick? Can you still save outfits during Heist missions?

I think so, yeah. The Visor up and down trick should do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users