- - - - -

Project Props

9 replies to this topic
inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted A week ago Edited by inan.ahammad, 4 days ago.

Project Props

props.gif

Project props is a project which plans to give the 3rd era GTA games Like GTA San Andreas,Vice City and Liberty City a little touch of realism by adding props in those maps.

Props items
The items which will be included in the props are given below:
1.Dustbins.
2.Bus stations.
3.Lamp Posts.
4.AC.
5.Trash can.
6.Trash Busker.
7.Wooden Objects.
8.Recycle bin.
9 Recycle Can.
10.Jump Ramps
And more to come.

Supported Games
This props will be realeases for GTA San andreas, Vice City , Liberty City as well as some open source game projects.Such as GTA SAxVCxLC and more.

NOTE:The props will be realeased for the original games before.Then they will be converted to fan made projects.

More Info
This project is a little bit different from other props projects.I am making them and placing them very carefully.So they won't be floating in the air or buried in the ground.They will be just fine and also the props will be moveable and destroyable fully destroyable.
________________________Important______________________

Note:The project is not fully complete and i am not sure when they will be realeased.So don't post any bad comments.But i will always try to give the latest news of the project with screen shots.
Thanks all for visiting.

Some screenshots
Spoiler

More screen shots coming soon

Progress

San Andreas -- 10%
Spoiler

Vice City -- 15%
Spoiler

Liberty City -- 0%

Team Members

Spoiler

Download

Spoiler

Recruitment

Spoiler

News

Beta release coming for GTA SaxVCxLC and Vice City map.
Note:Full project is not complete.Its just a test run.Only Some places are included with props .
  • Davve95 likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted A week ago

You shouldn't have hurried posting the thread if you don't have any screenshots. Just sayin'
  • The_Human, Ruvix and Nagletz like this

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted A week ago Edited by inan.ahammad, A week ago.

You shouldn't have hurried posting the thread if you don't have any screenshots. Just sayin'

Solved!!!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

>recruiting for the MeD editor

I thought that was a one-person thing? Not unless you're getting them to do it for other parts of the map.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

>recruiting for the MeD editor

I thought that was a one-person thing? Not unless you're getting them to do it for other parts of the map.

YEAH bro i will do the GTA Vice City And Liberty City My self but Gta San Andreas is too big for one person to handle...That why..I need help.

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

I maybe could help you with some place/s in SA if you would like to. But I use sa-mp map editor. So you must convert it if you can.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

I maybe could help you with some place/s in SA if you would like to. But I use sa-mp map editor. So you must convert it if you can.

Thanks Bro..Contact me in PM or recruitment topic.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted A week ago Edited by inan.ahammad, 4 days ago.

IT seems that this project will take a lot of time....And go on for ages but still will continue....Placing propß of GTA 5 in GTA sa converted by TheNathanNs.
f5c3c.png
http://8.37.229.144:...ilename=240.jpg
Edit:Sry the host server must have deleted the image for some reason

Nihilist.
  • Nihilist.

Highway Star

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

There was few similar projects in the past, like WindowsExPee's San Andreas props mod, which if I'm correct, is still in development as we talk. I generally like the idea, and always have - III era maps aren't exactly detailed, and there's surely a lot that could be done to improve them. The one problem is, out of all MEd projects, only a small fraction gets finished. Small map mods, focusing on one building, street or maybe even neighborhood have chances to be released, but a complete map overhaul is a different story. And here we have not one, but three separate projects, with five major cities. Understandably I'm sceptical about them, witnessing countless other MEd mods popping up from nowhere and disappearing after a week or two.

I'm not saying you're going to do the same - in all honesty, I wish you luck, but for now, you didn't show much, but promised a lot. Same as other huge, revolutionary MEd projects that eventually were cancelled. Yeah, there's few screenshots from Vice City, showing bus stops. Lots of them. Nonetheless, taking to consideration how much is ahead of you, this is pretty much nothing.

Also, what worries me, some of your props barely fit the original style and atmosphere of GTA Vice City. Just look at the palm trees visible on screens #3, #5 and #7 - they're more saturated than freaking Green Lantern's constructs. While the model and texture could be okay, at first sight, the colors make them too cartoony.

I can't even imagine how do you want to add GTA V props to your project. V objects are pretty much a decade older than San Andreas, with detailed geometry, higher resolution textures and proper mapping. There's simply no way they're going to fit anything. In my opinion, you look in the wrong direction - instead of searching for nice, quality models, you could select original props from 3D era GTA games, and use them, making sure they're not repeated too often. WindowsExPee used some IV/V props in his mod as well, but the effects are more diverse and unified than your map additions. Not mentioning, your goals are HUGE. One map would be a challenge, and overwhelmed many in the past, but five cities, a desert, forests and small towns? Oh, and compability with GAT UG, containing all the maps together? I don't know.

It'd be nice to see a props mod finally getting released and being properly immersive, so keep on working. Try to unify the style of your props, make sure the same models don't appear too often, close to each other, and focus on smaller objectives, for example finishing a district before going to another one. Good luck.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Spoiler

✓Please use [#spoiler]Your Post [#/spoiler] for long posts.
Remove #
Spoiler

Anyways...Thanks for the replies..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users