REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

header.png

TOP 5

This week of the GTAF Weekly Showcase, the theme was Futuristic/Modern. I have chosen 5 (4 in this case) outfits that fit the theme most:

N R G

z7wmminnTEa5xFH8pzXW1Q_0_0.jpg

N R G has gone for a combination of Red, white and black. The colors go well together and definitely has a modern look.

sleepwalk1980

wIpk_5D6UEWyNDfLOEXBcA_0_0.jpg

Similar to N R G, sleepwalk1980 has also gone for a red and black outfit. The two-tone leggings combined with the red silk jacket make a good modern Japanese look.

EVOLU7ION

5XEI0VQ.jpg

It seems red and black are a very popular combination! EVOLU7ION appears to have gone for a modern thug appearance, adding a Bigness ski mask for that extra hint of "come near me and it'll be the last thing you do" look.

The-Irish-Hunter

orMjJZf.jpg

The-Irish-Hunter has gone for more casual/modern look, making the most of the Dem Manor hoodie and jeans. Black glasses add a little retro touch.

WEEK 01 Thread

Thanks for taking part and I look forward to seeing what everyone can pull off with the next theme!
  • Kirsty, EVOLUT7ON, Android and 2 others like this

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

Darn, I was hoping mine would get in on a technicality. I mean, last place still makes the podium in a 3 car race.  :lol:

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Darn, I was hoping mine would get in on a technicality. I mean, last place still makes the podium in a 3 car race.  :lol:

Everyone who takes a moment to post a pic or two is a winner my eyes :) Only reason I didn't post yours is because it wasn't a full body shot.

Not to worry, new theme tomorrow and I think quite a few will like it :D

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Weird how the red and black theme was adopted by most of the entries...

• REXX likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:03 AM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 22 April 2017 - 01:04 AM.

Everyone who takes a moment to post a pic or two is a winner my eyes :) Only reason I didn't post yours is because it wasn't a full body shot.

Not to worry, new theme tomorrow and I think quite a few will like it :D

really cuz ive posted one

and even evolution got in there after copying mine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users