How to change MC favorite bike?

5 replies to this topic
Nano the Ninja
  • Nano the Ninja

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:35 PM

1. First time I got on a bike after purchasing a MC Clubhouse it became my favorite.

2. Didn't like it so I switched bikes, rode it around for a while, it became my new favorite bike.

3. Purchased a new bike, been riding it for like two weeks, still hasn't become my new bike.

I have more time on my new bike than both of the previous combined. Does anyone know how to change your favorite bike?

Thanks in advance.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:52 AM Edited by tommyguns, 14 April 2017 - 03:54 AM.

Well, you've done what your supposed to do to change it. It's based on the bike you ride the most, if you've spent more time on your current one that either of the others, it should have been logged as your favorite.

All i can suggest is opening a ticket with Rockstar support & bringing the problem to their attention

I split my time between my Bati & my Nightblade, which is my favorite. The Bati is fastest of course, but i love the look, the sound, and how smooth the Nightblade is to ride, it's a great bike for cruising. it won't match the top sport bikes for speed but that said, it's certainly no slouch either.

• Nano the Ninja likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

It is supposed to work that way. But I swear it is also influenced by whatever bike is in slot one of your mc clubhouse.
  • Nano the Ninja likes this

Nano the Ninja
  • Nano the Ninja

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:32 PM Edited by Nano the Ninja, 14 April 2017 - 12:32 PM.

It is supposed to work that way. But I swear it is also influenced by whatever bike is in slot one of your mc clubhouse.

I'll switch it out and let you know if it changes. I didn't even think of that, thanks.
  • StormerBoy likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

The bike in first slot of the clubhouse is my Bati, since that was the only bike I owned when I got the MC, second slot is the Night blade, which is logged as my favorite.

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

I sat on my bike for 7hrs. in a friend session to get it to change.

tip: rubberband thumb sticks so you don't idle out.
tip2: injure yourself before you get on your bike.
  • Gridl0k likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users