Cutscenes interiors

6 replies to this topic
Kermit11
  • Kermit11

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:53 PM

There are a lot of cutscenes interiors that rockstar don't open in normal gameplay. But are any of the interiors still there so you could glitch inside? For example: Pegarinos Mansion, Nikos middle park apartment in multiplayer or Yusefs apartment.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:08 PM

You can teleport inside them with a Trainer, and enter Dwayne's appartment normally.

Kermit11
  • Kermit11

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

Ok thanks I'll look for a modder.

Kermit11
  • Kermit11

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

I know how to get inside it s just that the interiors aren't there, I'm wondering how to get the interiors on console...

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:30 PM

I know how to get inside it s just that the interiors aren't there, I'm wondering how to get the interiors on console...

Interiors in GTA IV are not rendered with the exterior map to save resources to make the game run smoothly. In most cases, they are loaded when you go through the door, and parts of the map you can't see from the inside are unloaded. With cutscene interiors, they are only loaded when you activate the cutscene or when a mod tells them to be loaded (Trainer's case), so if you go there simply by going through walls, you will only see some polygons or in some cases, nothing.

Also, beware that if you manage to enter them, some parts of the interiors are not solid, and most of them only have the floor solid, so I recomend you taking a gun to explore them, shoot the ground, and if a puff of smoke/debris comes out of it, you can step on it no problems, otherwise you'll just fall through the map.

• Jimbatron likes this

Kermit11
  • Kermit11

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

Thank you. How would I get a trainer for console?

sdfsfas
  • sdfsfas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:04 PM

You can't get a trainer for console.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users