» «
Photo

Anyone else having this issue on pc?

4 replies to this topic
truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by truffleshuffle03, A week ago.

This just started happening and I have no idea what the Hell is going on. Ok I shut down my PC while I was doing some stuff this morning. When I got back on I decided to do some GTA 5 stuff and something funny is going on. I launch the game and this box pops up asking me to choose between either Enable Cloud Saves or Local Saves. The problem is when the box pops up it makes my mouse act very strange the pointer moves by its self to the top right of the screen no matter what and my mouse no longer controls anything. It only does this when the box is popped up. It works perfectly fine for everything else. If i click Ctrl-Alt-Delete and close GTA 5 the mouse works like normal and only does this janky crap when that cloud thing pops up. I should also mention that it does this no matter what mouse is hooked up to the PC. I am not even sure why this cloud save thing is even popping up either. 

SiRiS
  • SiRiS

Titled Member

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

It's part of the Social Club application, try reinstalling it. In Control Panel there is a menu to "change or remove a program", find Rockstar Games Social Club in that and uninstall it. 

Then, go here and download/install the GTA V version of the Social Club: https://support.rock...cation-Download

Hope that works  :)

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by truffleshuffle03, A week ago.

It's part of the Social Club application, try reinstalling it. In Control Panel there is a menu to "change or remove a program", find Rockstar Games Social Club in that and uninstall it. 

Then, go here and download/install the GTA V version of the Social Club: https://support.rock...cation-Download

I do not think controlling my mouse is part of the social club application. That is what I am mainly having issues with. I actually reinstalled everything and when that pops up it still controls my mouse. I can't move it at all it goes straight up and to the right even without touching the mouse. I have no idea why and as long as GTA 5 is not open my mouse works fine but as soon as that stupid thing pops up I can't use my mouse. 

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

I do not think controlling my mouse is part of the social club application. That is what I am mainly having issues with. I actually reinstalled everything and when that pops up it still controls my mouse. I can't move it at all it goes straight up and to the right even without touching the mouse. I have no idea why and as long as GTA 5 is not open my mouse works fine but as soon as that stupid thing pops up I can't use my mouse. 

Do you have any controller (such as xbox360) attached ? SC allow to move mouse with controller and if one of your sticks has "Drifting", it will cause to move your mouse without any interaction. unplug all your stuff and test it

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago

Do you have any controller (such as xbox360) attached ? SC allow to move mouse with controller and if one of your sticks has "Drifting", it will cause to move your mouse without any interaction. unplug all your stuff and test it

I do have a controller but it's not hooked into that PC. I use it on my older PC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users