Dufflebag glitch?

18 replies to this topic
STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

apologies if there is already a thread for this kinda discussion but does anyone know how to glitch the dufflebag onto your outfit and save it?

i attempted the Phantom wedge ceo mission 2 times, which gives you the dufflebag and all you gotta do is get out of the helicopter, apply armor and switch your setting onto auto show armor, then leave the mission

1st attempt i got it and it spawned me right outside my office and i ran inside immediately without thinking that the elevator cutscene would get rid of my bag.... it did -__-

so did it again and on the 2nd attempt i glitched everything properly and i spawned into a freemode session after about 2 mins in the clouds and i got the bag again, but this time i wasnt making the mistake of running into my office, or any properties for that matter, until i could save the bag onto my outfit.

so i spawn in and start clipping down the road to hit up ammunation and use the coat rack there to change something about my outfit and then save the glitched bag, and within 10 seconds of me running down the road the bag just randomly dissappeared...? -__________-

so ive hit a theorhetical brick wall and still tryna figure out how to get this bag so i can complete my bank job outfit

Any theories or suggestions as to how i can obtain and keep the bag would be helpful, and if not, well at least it was worth the question :)

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:12 AM Edited by PetrolCB, 13 April 2017 - 09:12 AM.

I lucked out the other day helping some friends do an MC sell, which happened to be the one where you've got a duffle bag. Did the trick where you save the outfit at the gun shop. It didn't show up, which was fine as I didn't really care and did it on a whim. Until I was scrolling outfits the next day and it showed up.

So, I guess do some MC sales, or keep trying other methods.
  • STINKY_BAWLZ likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:34 AM

https://www.se7ensin...v-glitches.432/

Karrecod
  • Karrecod

Savage

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

I got kicked out of a Heist a month ago and had the bag. I tried to go into my office and into my wardrobe. As soon as I did that the bag disappeared.

STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

I lucked out the other day helping some friends do an MC sell, which happened to be the one where you've got a duffle bag. Did the trick where you save the outfit at the gun shop. It didn't show up, which was fine as I didn't really care and did it on a whim. Until I was scrolling outfits the next day and it showed up.

when you were doing this MC sell mission, did you guys fail the sale? cause im almost certain you wont be allowed to access certain things while in the middle of a mission

i.e (LSC, gas stations,  etc.)

Can you maybe give like a quick play by play? i'll maybe try repeating some of the steps :p

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

This works on PS4. I did it 15 minutes ago. Not sure about Xbox or PC.

1. Host Fleeca heist and use default heist outfits.

2. During finale, make yourself the driller.

3. When you spawn, spam the illuminated clothing tab in the style menu for 30 seconds.

4. Once you've done that, suspend the game.

When you spawn, you should have a parachute on and the outfit you were wearing in the heist. To get the bag, register as CEO and change the clothing style one to the left, and then back again. You should now have the bag.

Save it at a clothing store.

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

when you were doing this MC sell mission, did you guys fail the sale? cause im almost certain you wont be allowed to access certain things while in the middle of a mission
i.e (LSC, gas stations,  etc.)

Can you maybe give like a quick play by play? i'll maybe try repeating some of the steps :p

We left the supply location, I drove to the gun shop, saved it, and went on my way to complete the sale. Nothing too complicated.
  • Smokewood and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Flying Savage 24/7

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

Easiest way:

Start mc sale mission and save the bag in a gun shop on your outfit.

complete the sale, the bag will disappear.

Wait for LJTranny for his creep-call.

Open interaction-menu and re-equip the saved outfit.

There you have it: outfit with duffle bag.

Snu
  • Snu

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

Is there a way to get a green bag or only that black one nowadays?
  • Vod364kax likes this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:57 AM

Green duffle bag was a PS3 gig. Got it by visiting barber shop with a certain parachute. Still got it, haven't seen it since as far as methods and came over with PS4 transfer.

Only rock it when I'm carryings $50000 cash on hand for immersion. Each session I start @ zero cash and see how much I can earn. Fun.

Perhaps gunrunning might introduce them, if GR is real.

:) I Chang

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:07 AM

Green duffle bag was a PS3 gig. Got it by visiting barber shop with a certain parachute. Still got it, haven't seen it since as far as methods and came over with PS4 transfer.

Only rock it when I'm carryings $50000 cash on hand for immersion. Each session I start @ zero cash and see how much I can earn. Fun.

Perhaps gunrunning might introduce them, if GR is real.

Yup did the same, still have my green duffle bag saved. I'm pretty sure it's one of the rarest glitched items.

Rip my cop outfit.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

i thought duffel bags was so 2015 guess retro is in

STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:29 AM Edited by STINKY_BAWLZ, 14 April 2017 - 05:31 AM.

Your Goddamn right it is!!!
lmfao :)

Collibosher
  • Collibosher

Mach1: Collibosher has some serious issues (and he is not kiddin

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:37 AM

How many of you wouldn't wear the dufflebag if it were not a glitch, but available to buy?

STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:55 AM

How many of you wouldn't wear the dufflebag if it were not a glitch, but available to buy?

would def still buy it, but its almost better if you gotta glitch the item tbh

more of a rarity, more collectable

its a love-hate relationship

it was never about the destination, but the journey along the way B )
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

would def still buy it, but its almost better if you gotta glitch the item tbh

more of a rarity, more collectable

its a love-hate relationship

it was never about the destination, but the journey along the way B )

Because how I use my green duffle bag, as in prior post, would still rock it.

But I know what ur sayings stinkballs, it's the reason I sold my Roosevelt.

But the green duffle bag is one of my favs. Sometimes when I hit the $50000 mark I'll pop the trunk of a car I got, stand there and equip it.

R* should make them and new ones available if ur carryings cash on hand then give you options to buy a vetted mini heist job from the "public telephone guy" via gta3 for say like a breaking & entering gig.
GTAO had so much potential, but get other cut'n'paste advisary junk.

Snu
  • Snu

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

green bag would go well with forest parka, and it's not as bulky as the black one, rip [*]

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

This works on PS4. I did it 15 minutes ago. Not sure about Xbox or PC.

1. Host Fleeca heist and use default heist outfits.

2. During finale, make yourself the driller.

3. When you spawn, spam the illuminated clothing tab in the style menu for 30 seconds.

4. Once you've done that, suspend the game.

When you spawn, you should have a parachute on and the outfit you were wearing in the heist. To get the bag, register as CEO and change the clothing style one to the left, and then back again. You should now have the bag.

Save it at a clothing store.

This is the answer you're looking for, OP.

---

As for the green bag, there's no way to get them. For one, that's the duffel bag Michael has during the Prologue of GTAV, so the idea of carrying it to GTAO was weird already. The black one appears in Online a few times, so makes more sense to get that.

It's funny because there was a time where getting the green one was "meh" and the black one was hot sh*t. Nowadays the green one is OG. I still have them in some characters and Yankton plates.

I'd still use them if they were regular items the same way I use Parachutes as if they were camping backpacks. I really hope Gunrunning introduces more duffel bags and other kinds of bags.

STINKY_BAWLZ
  • STINKY_BAWLZ

Money Maker & Life Taker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:28 AM

POST UPDATE: I totally got the black dufflebag the other night by lucking out and having to help my buddy sell his weed, i ran into the ammunation, saved the outfit, completed the sale then swapped back to the saved outfit and sure enough :D

haha thanks for all your help guys!

appreciate all the suggestions

• PetrolCB likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users