Photo

om0

64 replies to this topic
Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • Niger

Posted 2 weeks ago

i know what that shortcuts means but someone who don't it will be hard to understand...

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA SA: Get Those Acronyms Someplace Away :lol:

Cool insta-pass, though. Also available anytime.

Question: Does the "Trash Dash" insta-pass add percentage for all three islands, or just Portland? If it's the latter, can we grind this to get percentage for the other islands?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think its only portland since the % didnt rise (%<1)

Patrick1994
  • Patrick1994

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted A week ago

Portland Trash Dash, yes.

There are version differences. Bike Salesman is most likely PSP only and might not work on all of its versions.

There is probably more to it but I should take a break from GTA stuff for school stuff. \o/

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Heh, I messed around with the LCS theme during gameplay (what a glitch :lol:) a bit more. The extra step with "Noodle Punk" in NOskillx's video is unnecessary. Duping just "Vigilante" with "The Scrapyard Challenge" works fine. Make sure you don't have the radio muted, though.

Also, I'm trying to find if a Ghost Town glitch exists in LCS, but to no success. It is possible in San Andreas (in fact, there are ways to permanently disable traffic in this game), Vice City (no OM0 needed, though), and I found a way to bring back the same Ghost Town from Vice City to VCS (OM0 needed), albeit only limited to the first island, but haven't had much luck with LCS. I tried to start a course inside interiors, hoping to get teleported outside with no traffic, but nothing happened! The only different result was inside the ship; soon after starting a course, the ship disappeared, and I fell into the ocean. Screw you, Toni...

• Lennart - likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users