Photo

om0

95 replies to this topic
Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:00 PM Edited by Lennart -, A week ago.

Om0

What is om0?

om0(=on mission zero/0) is a state in the game which tells whether you are on a mission (om1) or not (om0). You can trick the game in multiple ways to lose the om1 state in a mission and become om0. I will name the two discovered ways which by the way, both need a rampage (there is one more way to get om0 but that one is unneeded. It can be acquired with a rampage and the first mission. I won't talk about this method though)

How can you reach om0 in a mission?

Om0 method one, works on ps2 and psp only and is kind of tricky.
Video by Odyssic
Enter a firetruck and hold the "start firefighter" key. Then leave the Firetruck, stop holding down the "start firefighter" key and enter any rampage at the same time. The rampages state is now on mission 0 because two missions were running at the same time and one failed.

Om0 method two works on all platforms
video by Lennart -
Start a rampage, park a car that can start a side mission (police car, enforcer, FBI cruiser, tank, firetruck, taxi, bickle '76, cabbie, ambulance or trashmaster) next to it and wait for the timer to hit 0:00. Then enter the vehicle and spam the "start side-mission" key which will result two missions running at the same time. If you fail one of them, either the side mission or the rampage will now be om0.

H​ow can you keep om0 without the rampage limit?

Preserve om0 for more than 2 minutes psp/ps2/mobile with controler
If you want to preserve the ability to change om1 to om0 for a longer time than two minutes, you have to use the Bumps & Grinds dupe.
Video by zazaza691
Video by Lennart -
For this, you need to get a police vehicle (everything but the Barracks OL) and a rampage. I recommend having none of the Bumps & Grinds courses passed or it will be harder to drive since everytime you drive forward, you need to steer to the right or left so none of the courses will be activated.
Having set up the normal om0 rampage (method one or two), just start vigilante while a rampage is still running. Then get to the place where you can start the side mission Bumps & Grinds and wait for the rampage to fail and set the vigilante state from om1 to om0. After this, enter the Samchez or after conpletion, Manchez and wait for the vigilante timer (60 seconds) to run out. You will realise, after the mission failed message appears, you gain control again but pressing O or Δ removes the course menu. X will start the selected course if available. To go around this, you use the left analog stick and pull it to the right or left and press the desired button. This menu will only disappear if you enter a gun shop or press one of the buttons named above.

What can I do with om0?

You can have two om0 changer running at the same time; om0 rampage and the preserved om0 with Bumps & Grinds. Starting a mission and failing the rampage results in the om1 state changing to om0 and you being able to start the mission again. This process is named duping or duplicating.
Pressing one of the buttons that will remove the menu will change the state to om0, again. If you now start the mission again, you tripled  the mission. You guessed it, this is called tripling.
Video by you fooking w0t m9?
This can mess with the game and have some serious effects on the missions which will all disappear after saving the game and reloading that particular save (the effects, not the missions).

Why would I need om0/duping?

You can even obtain special vehicles using the methods named above because most of the time, starting a mission with a rampage and if the mission reaches om0, starting a side mission, removes the mission script and you can easily collect the vehicle. (There are more advanced/complex vehicles which all can be found in the GTA LCS Special Vehicle Guide
http://gtaforums.com...-vehicle-guide/.

Passing a mission twice or even thrice, you can double up or treble the %-age that you earn through the mission. Unlike the other gtas, in lcs, no other missions will be skipped doing so.

You can get unlimited ammo for the m60 or the smg using om0 and rail shooters.

On mobile, you can technically get every rampage weapon with unlimited ammo.

Some cool and strange things can happen/be acquired with duping like being drunk

Or teleporting to the stadium (which is pretty annoying i.m.o.)

You want more than one Toni?

Dupe him.

Not enough?

Triple him.

First of all, dupe Toni like shown a link before. Then start the mission Taking The Peace. All done. But there is a problem: we can't activate mission stuff with the Toni we are controlling but marker and collecting stuff. We will do some more research​

You want to listen to the lcs theme in game?

Rational Psycho tried this for himself and it worked. What Noskillx doesn't explain, however, is that the theme stops playing when pausing the game, going to the other islands, starting "Car Salesman" etc. Also, it won't play if you have the radio muted in the audio settings.​

video by Noskillx

Short on cash?
​Here, have the highest amount possible.

Too frustrated with a mission?

Instapasses;

Patrick B. and Husho worked on an instapass doc.

https://docs.google....HAz3NVIPBY/edit

RC Races:

Pizza deliveries/Punk noodles:

You can instapass Pizzaboy missions (Both First Island & Second Island) by starting it with The Shoreside Redemption

Of course Set up om0 with Shoreside Redemption, and just go to whatever Pizzaboy mission you want, game won't crash etc.

by Bnd.

See the sight before your flight:

Start vigilante while om0 and then start StSBYF. Skip the cut scene and that's it! Bad thing that we must save and reload the game after that. So it could be useful for some levels, e.g. for Portland ones.​

See the sight before your flight level skip:

Dupe and pass one level, the next one will be skipped but you receive double reward for the duped level

Go Go Faggio:

This one is rather useless since it doesn't save any time but for I will explain it anyways. Get a rampage with om0 and start vigilante. Let the rampage expire and start the mission Caught in the Act. Now you are not allowed to press x. Go to the Faggio and start Go Go Faggio. I haven't tried it on other consoles but ppsspp but it should work on psp. No real video is exitong for this IP but I suppose someone is gonna record one soon.

Permapass:

(=passes a mission unlimited times) For unlimited Criminal rating, unlimited money, unlimited ammo, early 100% speeder at the ferry's dock and much more.

It works like this: Get an om0 rampage and start the mission Grease Sucho. Then wait for the rampage timer to expire and start Frighteners. Passing Frighteners will start the permapass. To stop it, just save/reload or start paramedics.

Permapass works only on ppsspp and psp.

Here in this topic, I will collect all the things, om0 can do and I will answer (hopefully) every question you have to this topic.

• Ribsey, Patrick1994, MegaVice and 7 others like this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:00 PM Edited by ~Tiger~, 12 April 2017 - 08:56 PM. removed dumb remark

Thanks for making this topic.

Is it really true that ALL missions are dupeable?

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:09 PM

No om0 vehicles but that they are obtainable will be posted here or it will be locked.
You cant dupe/triple every mission because sometimes you need to reach things that cant get loaded if you arent near them. Missions I can remember at the moment:
-L.C. Confidential
-Stop the press
-smash and grab because the leones die WAYYY to fast but it can technically be done

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 12 April 2017 - 10:32 PM.

I remember NOskillx uploading a video in which he makes the LCS theme play in-game:

I tried this for myself a while ago. It worked. What he doesn't explain, however, is that the theme stops playing when pausing the game, going to the other islands, starting "Car Salesman" etc. Also, it won't play if you have the radio muted in the audio settings.

• Rachel Amber and Lennart - like this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:00 PM Edited by Lennart -, 13 April 2017 - 12:21 PM.

Spoiler

You can complete RC races in 0:00 or 0:01.

You can even get the highest ammount of money but I cant find a video for this. @Rational Psycho, can you please upload it?

If you start vigilante and chasing rc, you can complete the race with any time you want but you will fail anyways because you are seen as the last, fourth racer thoughout the whole race 
LOL I just found a glitch to dupe toni. 

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:36 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 13 April 2017 - 09:01 PM.

You can even get the highest ammount of money but I cant find a video for this. @Rational Psycho, can you please upload it?

Upload what? I never managed to do this trick during "The Shoreside Redemption", and even if I did, I don't have a YouTube account.

If you mean posting a link to the video I once found, I recall neither the topic, nor the original creator. I can't re-find it.

I do, however, remember the context. It was somewhere on this forum, when OM0 was first discovered, and I think the users were experimenting with the then-unobtainable Maverick from "Calm Before the Storm". There, someone posted a video in which he activated "Taxi Driver" during the last part of the mission, when Toni was spotted by the Triads, and was instructed to kill them. Then, the cash magically started to overflow.

If anyone knows what I am referring to, and can find the discussion, please let us know.

Oh, I did this a few days ago, when I saw you and zazaza691 discussing about the RC Bandit in the Special Vehicle guide. I didn't know exactly what you were referring to, and I decided to take a quick look myself. I couldn't redo it to take screenshots, however, but it involved "Bumps And Grinds", and the RC race on Portland. I started a course, and somehow ended up in the dirt track with the Toyz and my clone. I found the love of my life. :inlove: We could do everything together, including walk around, push the Toyz (which was NOT AP, by the way), or even kill each other!

I also accidentally did this in VCS, with the main difference being Vic was cloned as an NPC.

• Lennart - likes this

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

Lol, maybe duping Toni could be useful some way?
  • Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by Lennart -, 13 April 2017 - 09:37 PM.

Zazaza was trying to get the rc bandit while I helped him via livechat
https://youtu.be/pbC8YKh1ykU

Lol, maybe duping Toni could be useful some way?

At the moment I cant think of anything right now because the only thing duped toni can do is walking around and hitting people.

If you mean posting a link to the video I once found, I recall neither the topic, nor the original creator. I can't re-find it.

Yeah, thats what I am talking about. I really need this video here...

I do, however, remember the context. It was somewhere on this forum, when OM0 was first discovered, and I think the users were experimenting with the then-unobtainable Maverick from "Calm Before the Storm". There, someone posted a video in which he activated "Taxi Driver" during the last part of the mission, when Toni was spotted by the Triads, and was instructed to kill them. Then, the cash magically started to overflow.

I'll search the video, I will hunt the video, I will find the video.

If anyone knows what I am referring to, and can find the discussion, please let us know.

That would be a great service ;)

Oh, I did this a few days ago, when I saw you and zazaza691 discussing about the RC Bandit in the Special Vehicle guide. I didn't know exactly what you were referring to, and I decided to take a quick look myself. I couldn't redo it to take screenshots, however, but it involved "Bumps And Grinds", and the RC race on Portland. I started a course, and somehow ended up in the dirt track with the Toyz and my clone. I found the love of my life. :inlove: We could do everything together, including walk around, push the Toyz (which was NOT AP, by the way), or even kill each other!
then you ninjad me this time :D
But my method works reliable..

I also accidentally did this in VCS, with the main difference being Vic cloned as an NPC.

Just like in sa, eotl where cj appears as an npc?

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:53 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 14 April 2017 - 06:54 AM.

At the moment I cant think of anything right now because the only thing duped toni can do is walking around and hitting people.

Just like in sa, eotl whwre cj appears as an npc?

Maybe push cars easier? :p

No, it was you again, since you were the first one to post it. I refrained from posting about this, because I couldn't re-dupe Toni to take a screenshot, and before I knew it, there was already a video of it. That's like, the third or fourth time we're into the same things at the same time? And it's only been two months! :lol:

Yes, but this time with duping:

Spoiler

EDIT: FOUND IT!!! This is the post I was talking about:

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1068579939

Unfortunately, the video is restricted to this forum, but still there.

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:54 AM Edited by Lennart -, 14 April 2017 - 01:23 PM.

Just like in sa, eotl whwre cj appears as an npc?

Maybe push cars easier? :p

No, it was you again, since you were the first one to post it. I refrained from posting about this, because I couldn't re-dupe Toni to take a screenshot, and before I knew it, there was already a video of it. That's like, the third or fourth time we're into the same things at the same time? And it's only been two months! :lol:

Yes, but this time with duping:
Spoiler

EDIT: FOUND IT!!! This is the post I was talking about:
http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1068579939
Unfortunately, the video is restricted to this forum, but still there.

Pushing cars hmmm MAYBE it really can be used...
Cool vic you got there xDDD
Thank you for the video
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
If anyone is stuck at Trash Dash, he should consider llaying another gta. But anyways if you start vigilante and make it om0, and then you start Trash Dash, you have 1h and 5 minutes to complete this mission.

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

But anyways if you start vigilante and make it om0, and then you start Trash Dash, you have 1h and 5 minutes to complete this mission.

lol

Can you enter vehicles using the duped Toni?
  • Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Unfortunately, no. He cant even activate rampages or enter markers for you. Short; hes useless. I seenothing that he could be needed for but hitting with bare fists and running around. He even has to be aquired with a death :D :p

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:05 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 14 April 2017 - 10:07 PM.

Oh, that sucks. Double drive-by power would be fun. Also, I duped him without dying. If only I could get it down to work 100% of the time...

Nevertheless, I think death is required to get rid of your clone in the end.

If you can't complete "Trash Dash", you're garbage. The game says so;

It can be annoying at first, but all you need to do is make a couple of small preparations. Since the timer doesn't count down until you collect the first bin, you can pause, take a look at the map, and do some advance planning, to set your priorities, and mark the route you'll be taking.

Confirmed the money overflow glitch during "Calm Before the Storm". I did it, first try, with "Taxi Driver". "Taxi Driver" also worked when I obtained the Maverick during my first playthrough. Way more reliable than "The Shoreside Redemption".

Also, I read somewhere that after you reach the max amount of money, and spend some for whatever reason, the game glitches, and turns it into a negative integer. Is this true?

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

Id like to see your method as a video :D :p.
I think, you can dupe Trash Dash on starter saves easily which leads to 50% completion. I dont know uf duping 5 levels of stsbyf can have the same effect.
The only problem I have during trash dash are the strikers. Because of them, I always take the scenic route which takes a little bit more time.
A reliable money glitch in gta. This is unique and only for lcs.
Ive tried buying weapons with my money that I got through tssr but nothing happened but the number going down and me receiving a weapon...

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:02 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 15 April 2017 - 03:12 PM.

Is it okay to post OM0 videos of vehicles already obtainable through non-OM0 methods? Kinda like an easier alternative, for those who don't mind OM0. I remember you, for example, posting a (locked) video where you obtain the "Grease Sucho" vehicles with OM0, but it doesn't look like it's going to be added to the main guide.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1069389188

This was the post, some time before I joined, but it was generally looked down upon. Maybe the video can be added here?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:45 PM Edited by Lennart -, 17 April 2017 - 05:51 PM.

Yeah, why not, thanks for the idea. Those would be om0 vehicles that just make stuff much easier. A secondary guide :D
Ill look into this and with the time post more vehicles that have easier om0 methods.
Well, I guess I found another method fot the AP/UC Maverick. Just start the mission while Vigilante is active. Then get a taxi and drive into the right spot. Then, if you are hardcore enough, get a reefer and position it somewhere, where the maverick might fall on. Then press x and skip the cutscene. From now on, I'ven't tested it cuz my game always crashes. No idea if it works on other versions...
Zazaza691 trying my new rc bandit method:
Me trying a new AP/EC Maverick method, RC Bandit that is EP without death and AP conversion

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

I don't know if it possible to catch Maverick with the reefer...

Btw, Lenny found another strange thing: now we can triple Toni. First of all, dupe Toni like shown a few posts before. Then start Taking The Peace mission. All done. But there is a problem: we can't activate mission stuff. We will do some more research

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

Its time for:

Is it okay to post OM0 videos of vehicles already obtainable through non-OM0 methods? Kinda like an easier alternative, for those who don't mind OM0. I remember you, for example, posting a (locked) video where you obtain the "Grease Sucho" vehicles with OM0, but it doesn't look like it's going to be added to the main guide.

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1069389188

This was the post, some time before I joined, but it was generally looked down upon. Maybe the video can be added here?

I found a method too obtain the race pcjs, fully poofed.
​Get one method to change the om state, start vigilante and go to om0. Now start the race at Donald loves building. and wait. From now on, no X pressing anymore. Steal a bike and reverse to the marker. Start the race and wait until the countdown finished. Now press X and drive after the opponents. When you reach them, get off your bike and wait. After the time runs out, just drive them to your garage and save.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:45 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 17 April 2017 - 09:49 PM.

Oh, dear lord. Duping Toni was good enough, but TRIPLING?! Great! Now we can start a Toni farming and take over Liberty City. The first half of the city will consist of fatasses that have a date with a cheese deluxe, and the second half will be Toni Cipriani :pp

I found a method too obtain the race pcjs, fully poofed.

​Get one method to change the om state, start vigilante and go to om0. Now start the race at Donald loves building. and wait. From now on, no X pressing anymore. Steal a bike and reverse to the marker. Start the race and wait until the countdown finished. Now press X and drive after the opponents. When you reach them, get off your bike and wait. After the time runs out, just drive them to your garage and save.

When you say fully proofed, you mean AP, or just FP/PP? Also, why do you have to drive backwards?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:18 PM

Toni: SALVATORE?! ​I've come to take over your business!

I mean FP/PP/UC. You have to drive backwards or otherwise, you will skip the cutscene and start the race again.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:33 PM

Toni would never do that. None three of them. :lol: Salvatore's bitch from start to finish.

Can't you just go to the marker, wait for the Rampage timer to run out, and when the race starts, activate "Vigilante" or something, wait until the race ends and the arrows disappear, and jack them? Like you did with "Grease Sucho".

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

I tried that once. It could work, but it dint for me. Means the game crashed.

I tested my reversing method on mobile, it works but when you are trying to go for a race car, you should bring a van and block them or you wait for all of them to reach the finish line, press x then and get out of your car. When the race fails cuz you weren't in a car, just jack them but be warned, they want to drive away and you have to use the passenger door. 

zazaza691
  • zazaza691

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:05 PM

Another discovery by Lenny - you can insta pass every (I believe) level in StSBYF. Start vigilante while om0 and then start StSBYF. Skip the cutscene and that's it! Bad thing that we must save and reload the game after that. So it could be useful for some levels, e.g. for Portland ones.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

You can instapass Pizzaboy missions (Both First Island & Secound Island) by starting it with The Shoreside Redemption

Of course Set up om0 with Shoreside Redemption, and just go to whatever Pizzaboy mission you want.

You can instapass both of them, game won't crash etc.

• Lennart - likes this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:39 PM Edited by RationalPsycho, 18 April 2017 - 11:51 PM.

Now that you mention insta-pass, I once experimented with "Driving Mr. Leone", to try and find that Heavy vehicle mentioned in the script. I couldn't, so I tested if your vehicle becomes Heavy at any point.

I set "Bumps And Grinds" up, and activated "Vigilante" during the cutscene where you do the stunt on Callahan Bridge. The bridge magically disappeared, and I fell in the water :wtf: . I reloaded a Save State, and started a course instead (don't remember which one, but I think it was either 1 or 10). I got teleported to the dirt track, and, while my vehicle was not Heavy, I got the "Bumps And Grinds" passed message, the Manchez is now available etc. So, I insta-passed "Bumps And Grinds" :blink: . I didn't bother with it again, nor did I check if it works all the time, with the percentage and everything, but it's something to look into.

I think I once read something about insta-passing "Taxi Driver", but I remember nothing else about it. For all I know, it could just have been my imagination, or I confused it with "Cipriani's Chauffeur" GTA III (it also insta-passes "Taxi Driver").

Could you edit your first post to include the links to all videos showcasing OM0 discoveries? It would be convenient to have them gathered in one place, rather than scattered all over the topic.

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:46 AM

Now that you mention insta-pass, I once experimented with "Driving Mr. Leone", to try and find that Heavy vehicle mentioned in the script. I couldn't, so I tested if your vehicle becomes Heavy at any point.

I set "Bumps And Grinds" up, and activated "Vigilante" during the cutscene where you do the stunt on Callahan Bridge. The bridge magically disappeared, and I fell in the water :wtf: . I reloaded a Save State, and started a course instead (don't remember which one, but I think it was either 1 or 10). I got teleported to the dirt track, and, while my vehicle was not Heavy, I got the "Bumps And Grinds" passed message, the Manchez is now available etc. So, I insta-passed "Bumps And Grinds" :blink: . I didn't bother with it again, nor did I check if it works all the time, with the percentage and everything, but it's something to look into.

If it was course 1, we could techinically instpass the whole thing saving 9 mission attempts.

I think I once read something about insta-passing "Taxi Driver", but I remember nothing else about it. For all I know, it could just have been my imagination, or I confused it with "Cipriani's Chauffeur" GTA III (it also insta-passes "Taxi Driver").

Could you edit your first post to include the links to all videos showcasing OM0 discoveries? It would be convenient to have them gathered in one place, rather than scattered all over the topic.

A taxi dirver instapass, wow. That would save like one hour  playing time and more... When you can remember, where you read it, please let me know.

You can instapass Pizzaboy missions (Both First Island & Secound Island) by starting it with The Shoreside Redemption

Of course Set up om0 with Shoreside Redemption, and just go to whatever Pizzaboy mission you want.

You can instapass both of them, game won't crash etc.

Yeah I saw this one on your stream. Thanks for adding it here :p :D

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:51 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 19 April 2017 - 04:58 AM.

Wow, you actually did it. Thanks for the effort :^: . Although you should hold on the "Bumps And Grinds" insta-pass. It needs more research. I don't have a Save File near "Driving Mr. Leone", so it may take me a while.

Also, take "Taxi Driver" insta-pass with a grain of salt. As mentioned, I may have mistaken it with GTA III's "Taxi Driver" insta-pass.

Regarding "Bumps And Grinds", courses 1 and 10 usually work for me. If these two don't work, nothing does. To recap, for those who are interested in looking into this insta-pass anytime soon, the mission is "Driving Mr. Leone" with "Bumps And Grinds" dupe. Start a course during the stunt on Callahan Bridge. Maybe it works on other parts of the mission, but I haven't tested the possibility to make sure.

Also, what's the point of skipping individual "See The Sight Before Your Flight" levels? You can pass them faster with the Maverick. Unless you want two Landstalkers in the end or something.

EDIT: I tried to skip "See The Sight Before Your Flight" as you described: OM0 with "Vigilante", waited for the Rampage timer to run out, and started the side mission. I insta-passed something, but the Landstalker was nowhere to be found. Also, I couldn't reactivate "Vigilante", but could start "See The Sight Before Your Flight" again. I didn't save the game, but if I did and reloaded, would the Landstalker be there?

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

Wow, you actually did it. Thanks for the effort :^: . Although you should hold on the "Bumps And Grinds" insta-pass. It needs more research. I don't have a Save File near "Driving Mr. Leone", so it may take me a while.

Also, take "Taxi Driver" insta-pass with a grain of salt. As mentioned, I may have mistaken it with GTA III's "Taxi Driver" insta-pass.

Regarding "Bumps And Grinds", courses 1 and 10 usually work for me. If these two don't work, nothing does. To recap, for those who are interested in looking into this insta-pass anytime soon, the mission is "Driving Mr. Leone" with "Bumps And Grinds" dupe. Start a course during the stunt on Callahan Bridge. Maybe it works on other parts of the mission, but I haven't tested the possibility to make sure.

Also, what's the point of skipping individual "See The Sight Before Your Flight" levels? You can pass them faster with the Maverick. Unless you want two Landstalkers in the end or something.

EDIT: I tried to skip "See The Sight Before Your Flight" as you described: OM0 with "Vigilante", waited for the Rampage timer to run out, and started the side mission. I insta-passed something, but the Landstalker was nowhere to be found. Also, I couldn't reactivate "Vigilante", but could start "See The Sight Before Your Flight" again. I didn't save the game, but if I did and reloaded, would the Landstalker be there?

Vigilante and om0 + stsbyf  = you innstapass one level

Dupe one level = you skip the next level

f.e. dupe level 1, after pass you can only start level 3, not 2.

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:46 AM Edited by RationalPsycho, 20 April 2017 - 08:13 AM.

I tested the "Bumps And Grinds" insta-pass as I explained. Negative. Didn't work this time. Needs more research. I did, however, take a closer look into the script, and I'm almost positive that your vehicle becomes Heavy at some point during the same mission, most likely in the final cutscenes. More details on the guide.

• Lennart - likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:14 AM Edited by Lennart -, 20 April 2017 - 10:59 AM.

H CONVERSION, FINALLY sth that can be possible

I did some testing, vigilante works...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users