30 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Right, so I've been messing around lately with helmets, masks and other things and came across a glitch that allows you to wear incompatible masks with helmets; much like we used to be able to do until Rockstar allowed only certain masks with helmets. Not sure if it's already been found but I did check Sevensins and found nothing.

STEPS

1. First you have to create and save an outfit with the mask you plan on wearing with a mask.

2. Open up your interaction menu and set the bike helmet to the helmet you want to wear with the mask and set Auto Show Bike Helmet to on.

NOTE: If you want Deadline or Pilot helmets, equip a Deadline or Pilot outfit first them scroll through Bike Helmets until you reach the chosen helmet. You can then re-equip your outfit with the mask.

3. Get on a motorcycle. Open up the interaction menu and go to SecuroServ - Management - Style and scroll once to the right to the Founder outfit. You'll see your character will put on the chosen helmet. During this quickly scroll back to None and you will be wearing the helmet and mask.

4. Without getting off of the motorcycle, go to the Mask Store in Vespucci.

5. When you arrive, get off of the motorcycle and go to the Hats Stall. Scroll through briefly and back out. This will make the helmet stick with the mask.

6. Now you can save your outfit.

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

• -KM-, SkynetOnlineID, LokDog and 5 others like this

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

I guess I'll be the first to confirm this works. I've been using it for awhile. Your video could of been more simple but it beats most of the other YouTube videos I watched 2 weeks ago showing how to do it.

• REXX likes this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

I guess I'll be the first to confirm this works. I've been using it for awhile. Your video could of been more simple but it beats most of the other YouTube videos I watched 2 weeks ago showing how to do it.

There's no sh*tty Cinema 4D neon letters with loud dubstep as the intro.

There's no five minutes of REXX running around like an idiot begging for likes.

There's no giveaway of a modded account.

The video is less than 8 minutes.

By default, this is the best GTAO video tutorial in the galaxy.

• jazzbone, Crimie, jtet37 and 7 others like this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, looks good.
HXiBCEf.png

Btw, is it just me or does the helmet disappear when you enter inside an interior.
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

Yeah, think they made the helmet disappear with the the I/E update. Simple re-equip fixes :p
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

yRegret
  • yRegret

〳 ◉ ͜ʖ ◉ 〵

• New Members
  • England

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

Used this glitch on countless occasions and really love it, similar glitch can be also used to get a hat on with a mask. :beerhat:

• REXX likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:59 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 23 May 2017 - 03:02 PM.

There's sh*tty Cinema 4D neon letters with loud dubstep as the intro.

There's five minutes of the YouTuber running around like an idiot begging for likes.

There's always giveaway of a fake or bad modded account.

(FTFY so this makes sense)

I'm dead :lol:

This is literally every god damn GTA:O youtuber I seem to watch for a brief tutorial nowadays.

There is always loud f*cking dubstep (personally don't like dubstep that much, only certain songs) with sh*tty neon letters (be creative)

Said YouTuber ALWAYS takes at least 2 - 6 minutes running around in the game asking for likes, subscribes or whatever f*cking bullsh*t they "need", when in reality, nobody gives a steaming pile of sh*t how popular you are. They also look like a idiot, like usual. 

There is never a day without a giveaway on a apparent modded account, even if said account is fake (which is super likely knowing that transfers have been closed for since F*CKING MARCH :angry:) or not even a good account (AKA no money, low rank, no modded snacks/armour, etc.)

GTA:O community, please, shape the f*ck up. Even if you have no benefit from it, for the benefit of the whole community, stop this nonsense.

OT: Thanks REXX for the find, I'll post results here when I get on, provided my PS+ hasn't ended yet.

If it has, I'm sorry that I couldn't post an actual good picture and I'm sorry to myself for forgetting when my subscription ended  :whistle:

• REXX likes this

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Playa

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

is this patched? just tried a few times different combos no luck

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you :)

• ALLWORLD19 likes this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

Tried a racesuit mixed with the cat mask and a open-face helmet and it worked. Just couldn't save it.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

Tried a racesuit mixed with the cat mask and a open-face helmet and it worked. Just couldn't save it.

Just did it and it saves. I'm wondering what's up on your side.

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:39 PM Edited by --V--, 29 May 2017 - 11:51 PM.

I dunno. Maybe it has something to do with Male/female outfits?

I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you :)

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

I dunno. Maybe it has something to do with Male/female outfits?

I use only a male character at the moment so I wouldn't know. Ask REXX to try the glitch on his male, then try with his female.

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:29 PM Edited by --V--, 30 May 2017 - 06:23 PM.

Yeee, it worked. Couldn't save it at the Mask Store but I did save it inside the the Clothing Store.

8MHOOnK.png

Btw, realized I missed step 5. "When you arrive, get off of the motorcycle and go to the Hats Stall. Scroll through briefly and back out. This will make the helmet stick with the mask.
I just went straight to the Tops section and tried to save it. It didn't work so I went to the clothing store to double-check and saved it.
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:02 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 30 May 2017 - 03:04 PM.

Yeee, it worked. I saved it inside the Clothing Store.8MHOOnK.pngI just went straight to the Tops section and tried to save it. It didn't work so I went to the clothing store to double-check and saved it.

You could also flick through the tops stall and back out. It really doesn't matter but all you need to do is back out, not save as soon as you get it :lol:
Looks sweet though!

EDIT: Btw,

the the

Good job V.

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:23 PM Edited by --V--, 30 May 2017 - 06:23 PM.

the the

Good job V.

Haha, when you forget the name so you just have to go "the-the-the thing"...
It's a second language thing, don't worry. REXX f*cked it up too :p

Yeah, think they made the helmet disappear with the the I/E update. Simple re-equip fixes :p

Glitch still works, though.
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Sorry for the late reply, been very busy. Yes it all still works for me, and judging by pics posted above, for others too.

Tokasmoka
  • Tokasmoka

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:11 PM

Thanks, tried it last night.  Still works!

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Playa

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:39 AM

is this patched? just tried a few times different combos no luck

Sorry still working i missed a step thank you

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

Well, the telescope glitch is simpler, but that one doesn't work for bandanas. Just curious, does this glitch work with the cowboy hat and bandana combo?

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Well, the telescope glitch is simpler, but that one doesn't work for bandanas. Just curious, does this glitch work with the cowboy hat and bandana combo?

I don't think it does seeing as you can't wear a hat and helmet at the same time. I remember there was a glitch to do it but forgot how to do it. Had something to do with the telescope then saving at ammunation. Was about 2 years ago.
  • TexasRocks likes this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:04 PM

You can still get the hat with bandana. But it doesn't save so you have to do it each time
  • TexasRocks likes this

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:28 AM

Thanks guys. Well crap, not even worth it if you can't save it.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

Can't get this to work. Have the cap/bandana and put on the helmet via the Sec serv menu. But as soon I'm changing anything at Vespucci beach helmet is removed and stays removed. 

On pc.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

Can't get this to work. Have the cap/bandana and put on the helmet via the Sec serv menu. But as soon I'm changing anything at Vespucci beach helmet is removed and stays removed. 

On pc.

Don't equip anything. Just scroll through a few masks and back out. That said, the bandana can be saved as an outfit, but will not visibly appear although it is still there.

I believe someone posted a way how to make it visible again. Had something to do with timing the change outfit while getting into a car.

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

On pc.

Don't equip anything. Just scroll through a few masks and back out. That said, the bandana can be saved as an outfit, but will not visibly appear although it is still there.

I believe someone posted a way how to make it visible again. Had something to do with timing the change outfit while getting into a car.

As I said. As soon as I scroll, presses any button on my controller it switches back to the original cap/bandana and removes the helmet. I'm following the instructions to the point.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

On pc.

As I said. As soon as I scroll, presses any button on my controller it switches back to the original cap/bandana and removes the helmet. I'm following the instructions to the point.

May have been patched. I'll take a look when I can :)

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

On pc.

May have been patched. I'll take a look when I can :)

Lovely! 

Can add that I tried the telescope glitch as well but got the exact same result there.

It's sad that we players can't have the possibility of combining different outfits more than it is. 

• REXX likes this

secrecy274
  • secrecy274

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

Just going to ask, anyone know of a way to combine two masks?

I really want to combine a skimask with the Chemical mask.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Just going to ask, anyone know of a way to combine two masks?

I really want to combine a skimask with the Chemical mask.

Unfortunately something like that is only possible through modding or possibly the Director Mode glitch as we cannot have more than one type of apparel.
  • secrecy274 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users