Photo

GTA Universe.

15 replies to this topic
GrungeNinja
  • GrungeNinja

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:20 AM Edited by GrungeNinja, 12 April 2017 - 04:21 AM.

All cities and places in GTA Universe would be put together in one massive world map, a megaserver would be implemented and thus all players would play at the same lobby.

Icons are only shown on minimap / city map when firing guns, driving armed vehicles, PvP related events (Random, Ceo, Biker and whatsoever upcomming) and calling Lester to track the player who killed you so you can pursuit him for some ammount of time,  cell phones can be exchangeable for new ones with a cooldown so you avoid being tracked, changing phones make you loose the "Player's contact" who's not on your friend list. You can track down Players once you got their contact (can be just by adding his/her name on the contact list) that havent changed their cell phones.  (texting and communicating has a purpose now).

Oh, and btw, the character names now shown as the one when you created them, remember that? not your SocialClub nickname.

There are two channels of chat text,  City Chat, and World Chat.

Interiors on buildings with apartments and business are all reworked, there are no instanced floors now, say for i.e, you have your office in Maze Bank at 25th floor, you enter the building wihout a loading screen, you get the elevator or stairs and get to your office, some other player that happens to has an office at the same floor, both will be meeting by the elevator, stairs and hall,  nice to have neighbors right? ;)      Weapons are not allowed in Apartments and Business.

Lets say, with so many thousand players online, you could think that fitting all those players wouldn't have buildings enough for us all right?  Take a look again at the map, so many buildings that could have interiors, and only in Los Santos,  i know hardware speaking this is a different story, but i know this is a matter of time til happen. ( if not in GTA, in other games will).

Sorry my English, Good Game everyone.

• aaronBLUEeyes and Goingcrowd9 like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

X.Y.U.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:36 AM

This is what Leslie tried to do with GTA Online. Sadly, it didn't work.

Who knows? Maybe Everywhere will do it. Only time will tell.

• LeakyLine and GrungeNinja like this

Jayashantha
  • Jayashantha

Manager of Bahama Mamas

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

not gonna happen for maybe another decade. keep dreaming

• DimitriFaustin and jaljax like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:02 AM Edited by CrysisAverted, 12 April 2017 - 05:04 AM.

AAA Dev with billions can't do what a poor Indie Dev did half a decade ago

rpxNB.jpg

This is what Leslie tried to do with GTA Online. Sadly, it didn't work.

Who knows? Maybe Everywhere will do it. Only time will tell.

I look forward to seeing Everywhere
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan, GrungeNinja, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

MeisterJazz
  • MeisterJazz

The best there is...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:18 AM

Its a nice concept but honestly that would really be to much to handle for players. 

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

So...Everywhere is different from Everything? Or...What.

Zader
  • Zader

cocksucker

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

Would be hellish, laggy, and probably filled with modders.

I'm all for it.

• Forza Harrd, LincolnClay and Snoopbr like this

GrungeNinja
  • GrungeNinja

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Would be hellish, laggy, and probably filled with modders.

I'm all for it.

Hellish?  Yes, for the ones who like to bring the caos, war on cities would be more frequent, but if you're the kind of player who go low profile, you stay out of the radar full time, and do your things.    Players who would seek some "action" would be always visible, and hearing police sirens, it would be fun to know when someone is being a fugitive.

Laggy, with the actual thecnology, with the right hardware, money and work, a lobby with more than 36 players can be easly done.  R* has all these features,  maybe start using real servers ?!...

Modders...  well,  how about R* do like most "serious" online games and keep tracking and banning them?   Having in-game GMS would help too.

There is always a solution for everything...  and soon, we can see a paid DLC for what i've heard...  if R*  will charge us for paid DLC,  it is better for them do something about modders and hackers.

el carlitos
  • el carlitos

Less luxury, more urban style

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:58 AM Edited by el carlitos, 12 April 2017 - 09:17 AM.

Would be nice but we will have to wait at least 15 years or more to make this work.

Lets start with this map and the way GTA Online is working at the moment. Would be more than satisfying.

bildschirmfotokb4tmz7vln.png

• badmoon, REXX, Ya Boy Punk Fan and 7 others like this

GrungeNinja
  • GrungeNinja

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

Would be nice but we will have to wait at least 15 years or more to make this work.

Lets start with this map and the way GTA Online is working at the moment. Would be more than satisfying.

bildschirmfotokb4tmz7vln.png

My God!!!! totally Satisfying!!!!!!!!!!    :inlove:         

One can dream.

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

This is the real next step for gta, creating a world where we can play on not just one landmass. I truly hope that leaked gta 6 is bologna and they are working on an idea similar to this. Personally they should just stop with single player content for gta, 5's story was so god awful boring I still have yet to play more than 2 weeks of the story mode.

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

Imagine a modder teleporting 500 players to the same place. Beautiful.

GrungeNinja
  • GrungeNinja

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

This is the real next step for gta, creating a world where we can play on not just one landmass. I truly hope that leaked gta 6 is bologna and they are working on an idea similar to this. Personally they should just stop with single player content for gta, 5's story was so god awful boring I still have yet to play more than 2 weeks of the story mode.

They could just update GTA Online to expand it, i think there is no need for "new" gta's.  As for stories, they could even fit them on Online, or just do more like Liberty City Stories for the ones who doesnt want to play online.

• em1b16a2 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

Standalone open world RPGs like this and this very rarely work well. I doubt it would work even if it had GRAND THEFT AUTO slapped on the title.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

Standalone open world RPGs like this and this very rarely work well. I doubt it would work even if it had GRAND THEFT AUTO slapped on the title.

May work for mapping team , so GTA Universe is the blood of the Rockstar game.
Open world MMO games are becoming more popular.
If GTA San Andreas could also have a addon maps from VC , GTA3 that would be
a good game indeed.

Jobrer
  • Jobrer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

Though I don't think that we'll see such a game in the nearest future I can't wait to try it. I hope, they'll succeed 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users