Is there a second option for uploading?

3 replies to this topic
AdmikStudio
  • AdmikStudio

It's hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh noon

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted A week ago

So now that the DYOM website is broken, is there anywhere else that we can upload the files? Like mediafire or something like that? Or are we really just gonna have to wait till it stops.. I hope it's not gonna be long.. Otherwise i think dyom might die completely, and that sucks

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted A week ago

You will have to upload it to the other file hosting websites until this gets fixed. And one of them (as you've mentioned) is mediafire. Sendspace is good too, but after a week, the file will disappear (you probably have to create an account or something). Also, this has previously happened in the past (late 2015), so without worries, it should get fixed soon. Well, when Patrick or Dutchy respond...

FAUSTO19
  • FAUSTO19

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

i made like 2 missions while the site was brocken hope the mssions dont get corupted when the site is fixed.

hope my missions a made a couple of days ago dont get corupted when the site gets fixed

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted A week ago Edited by AnDReJ98, A week ago.

According to what happened the last time, missions uploaded during the time when the website was broken, couldn't be restored. I suggest you to keep your mission files safe on your computer if you still have them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users