Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which do you prefer: GTA V or Watch Dogs 2?

98 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA V or Watch Dogs (129 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you prefer?

1. GTA V (96 votes [74.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 74.42%

2. Watch Dogs 2 (33 votes [25.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

@Raj Brunner

The poll does indeed list "GTA V" and "Watch Dogs" as the two choices, even though the title lists "Watch Dogs 2".

Raj Brunner
  • Raj Brunner

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

@Raj Brunner

The poll does indeed list "GTA V" and "Watch Dogs" as the two choices, even though the title lists "Watch Dogs 2".

Damn! Why didn't a mod or admin fix it?

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

@Raj Brunner

Damn! Why didn't a mod or admin fix it?

Now fixed.;)

• Raj Brunner likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, A week ago.

Downloading free three hour demo of Watch Dogs 2 now

can't wait to play as this Antifa dude

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

@Raj Brunner - It is not the same, since they are numbered. But it's fixed now, so..cool. The moderator should have fixed this before when I pointed out ... quite late action.

@topic - I like that the game's potential is being fully realized in WD2 than GTA V, and even better than WD1 itself. Truly, the right upgrade with the right improvements for a sequel of an earlier one, and it's remarkable that the developers didn't take too much time to release WD2 either, yet it outperformed almost everything in general to WD1.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I had high hopes for the first Watch Dogs. But I waited for reviews and for Youtube play videos when the game launched. I have to be honest and say that the game, particularly all the hacking, looked so damned tedious to me. I actually thought I was going to fall asleep watching the review videos and the play videos, so I never bought it.

In all honesty, I know nothing about the sequel, and I didn't vote in this poll since I would obviously say GTA V gets my vote, but it doesn't seem fair to vote against a game that I never played for even 30 seconds nor its prequel.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, A week ago.

GTAV is the better game.

Watch Dogs 2 is the funner game.

Admittedly, the driving is absolute ass, but I picked up a Tributary 3500 and it handles about like I'd expect a big pickup truck to handle, so that's generally the only vehicle I drive. Some of these cars have handling that manages to be both twitchy and floaty at the same time, like they wanted the player to abuse the Fast Travel function.

Being able to do actions at peds like taunt them, laugh at them, ect. was a welcome surprise.

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

GTA V cause it's mod support is so large, haven't played WD2 but I recently picked up WD1 for free from Ubisoft and I like the game a lot. Lots of fun to be bad hacking stuff and stealthing most missions in the game

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

Really the AI is just so much more lively and varied in their reactions in this game, The unscripted stuff going on around the world contributes greatly to this.

Just yesterday I had a good bit of fun watching two gangs and the police have a huge shootout on the streets of Oakland. I would occasionally hack someone if there was a lull in combat, but it was mostly NPC vs NPC. Really a lot of fun.

• Official General likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users