Stuck up in the mission breaking the bank at caligula's [Android]

4 replies to this topic
Anmol vaidya
  • Anmol vaidya

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

In the mission after the exploaion of generators going downstairs the safe door doesn't blow up.
Tried to bomb it by missiles and also with satchel charges but no change on the safe door.
Please any one help me.
I am using android.also the Cleo(no root)is installed on my android

Anmol vaidya
  • Anmol vaidya

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:09 AM

The team is moving in front of the safe door as the door is blasted and they are getting inside to get that money.

After a few minutes all the team gets inside the safe.i also tried then to blast the door.couldn't do any thing.

The safe door is like a material that can be destroyed by nothing...

Any one please help me.

I am using android device.

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

I can't imagine the Cleo scripts would help with that situation, find a way of removing them and try the mission again.

The Mobile version of the game also has many possibly game-breaking glitches attached, so this could simply be one of them. You should upload your save and see if anyone else can take a look at it.
  • HalfOfAKebab likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:32 AM Edited by lil weasel, 10 April 2017 - 10:32 AM.

When you have modifications installed, and will not remove them. The problem belongs in the MODDING Forums.

WELCOME to the San Andreas forum!
<Click Here> Before you post Rules

<click here> For Modding Problems and Questions:

<click here> for Mobile Modding.

• The_Human likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:01 PM Edited by OrionSR, 10 April 2017 - 04:02 PM.

This is not a modding issue. Duplicate objects are added to mobile versions by the checkpoint system. You can avoid this glitch as you play by reloading your current save and don't use the checkpoint system. IIRC, game breaking glitches have been reported in Burning Desire, Architectural Espionage and Breaking the Bank at Caligula's. Your best bet is to load a save from before this glitch and replay to your current progress - and this time, no more checkpoints.

Please upload your glitched save to GTASnP. I'd like to have a copy on file for further study. Cleo could be used to fix the glitch, but I don't have access to Cleo for Android and it can be very difficult to isolate offending objects within a mobile save, so writing and debugging a repair script would be difficult. If I'm lucky I might be able to make a manual repair.

Explosions won't damage the safe door. Sorry. If you had a vehicle you might be able to break a duplicate object by smashing into it. This works for the door blocking Denise's exit from the building in Burning Desire, but isn't practical within an interior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users