Quantcast

» «
Photo

PSA - PC Players - Risk of fraud, rank & outfit manipulation

2,907 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

^What?

He was terrorizing full session and always knew where to fly, to avoid clear shot on him, also always knew where I am, rekked me 20 times or something with no chance, I was dead next moment he pop out from building. He uses spotting cheat like this U9xfPJW.jpg

Also check out his kdr, "totally legit".

did you report him?

Khephera
  • Khephera

Shalom (:

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

^What?

He was terrorizing full session and always knew where to fly, to avoid clear shot on him, also always knew where I am, rekked me 20 times or something with no chance, I was dead next moment he pop out from building. He uses spotting cheat like this U9xfPJW.jpg

did you abuse the report feature?

ftfy

• Happy Hunter and SHOKKERZ91 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

^What?

did you abuse the report feature?

ftfy

:lol:

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

Nice quoting skillz btw

• BlanketmanNOR likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Nice quoting skillz btw

thanks! :lol:

Schroebedroeber
  • Schroebedroeber

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Hmm...might go online then for a while.

It is not like i really care that much about my character anyhow since this game sucks so hard.

Still angry because you didnt get your 28 million back?
You should try the new dupe glitch ;)
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe and Aussie_Hunter like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 5 days ago

It is not like i really care that much about my character anyhow since this game sucks so hard.

is it on pc, is it not traced and can it be done solo ?

If not that wont be really handy for me :p

Schroebedroeber
  • Schroebedroeber

Playa

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

is it on pc, is it not traced and can it be done solo ?

If not that wont be really handy for me :p
Yes, PC, solo and very easy , you should visit se7ensins sometime.
  • Darth Absentis likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Yeah, if he had that rank, those Hardware Access icons and that K/D ratio, but his shooting stat was almost minimum, then I would perhaps be suspicious but you can't really jump the gun on reports unless you really know. It's only a "bad mark" against their name anyway unless they've racked up a good deal of them, but that's not the point - if someone's leaving you well alone, there shouldn't be a problem. 

• SHOKKERZ91 likes this

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

there are monkeys like you (I hope your own medicine tasts good) who assume that a much higher kd/r must be inevitably the result of cheating. No, dismissed. Yeah, you don't have a camera on his display, the same way that you still don't have evidence that he's cheating. Name me a mod menu with those spotting cheat feature. Just don't pretend that your butthurtness of being outmaneuvered by a more skilled PvPler is "proof" of cheating. 

1) I called monkeys ppl, who resort to cheats, so I don't see how do you apply this to your "legit" friend or me.

2) I didn't claim hes cheating just because of kdr, I also based it on my pvp expirience with him. He knew exactly where I am every second of it, he never flew in my line of sigth, he also strafed from cover already aimed directly to me. This is the exact advantage you get from using EPS cheats.

3) What proofs you actually expecting to see, you know there is no possibility to clearly prove it, even if person is really cheating, right? Why do you keep pushing this cheap talk? I asked for stats, because expect to see at least 1.5k of playtime, you can't legitimetly became that skilled and have that level with less.

4) Go on youtube and type "gta ESP", instead of asking stupid question of menu's name. How the hell do I know, if I'm not into this bs?

Yeah, if he had that rank, those Hardware Access icons and that K/D ratio, but his shooting stat was almost minimum, then I would perhaps be suspicious 

Lol no sh*t dude, but this works only for most retarded and new cheaters.

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago Edited by SHOKKERZ91, 5 days ago.

This KDR can be legit if the player is using "easy way out" too often. 

It's funny, but I remember SHOKKER too :D

scriptkid spawning explosion-spam on me

Are you sure it wasn't the explosive ammo? You killed "cheater" in that session, yet most of the mod menus comes with the godmode enabled by default. 

He uses spotting cheat like this 

Who needs this when you have thermal vision?

100%. I can upload the footage if you want. These explosions where spammed in minigun-firerate. I also respawned in those explosions, unable to do anything.

@fatdog

No, i don´t cheat. I never did, i never will. I don´t accept cheating. The only thing i admit that i know how to abuse every ingame-feature. That´s what i did against those cheaters. I played dirty against them. And i don´t care what others think about me. I play this game to have fun. Yes, i play dirty, but i would never cheat. Period.

Edit: You asked how i spottet you? Look here:

IjdM6os.jpg

And of course i used cover and killed you as fast as i can with my savage. I would be a damn fking idiot if i do something else. You want me to hover directly before your face so you can lock-on and homolaunch me? Not gonna happen pal.

• Amy Vinewood, The-Irish-Hunter and Khephera like this

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

Yes, i play dirty, but i would never cheat. Period.

Why not tho? Cheating is all about being dirty, the only difference you need to use additional software, but why would it stop anyone who doesn't care of clean play anyway? Can I take a look on your stats? Can you perform same 20-1 raping to me, but with camera on your display?

PS you're not native german, are you?

That´s what i did against those cheaters. I played dirty against them.

Lmao, you play dirty against everyone, expect friends.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Huntèr civil rights activist

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 5 days ago

He was terrorizing full session and always knew where to fly, to avoid clear shot on him, also always knew where I am, rekked me 20 times or something with no chance, I was dead next moment he pop out from building. He uses spotting cheat like this 

If you've been killed 20 times by a Savage, then you're utterly terrible. Even if it was by someone as honourable and talented as SHOKKERZ91.

Rather than calling people cheaters (and whining on my youtube videos), you need to wise up and learn how to play the game to be honest.

• hei3enberg, The-Irish-Hunter, Khephera and 1 other like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

Yes, i play dirty, but i would never cheat. Period.

Why not tho? Cheating is all about being dirty, the only difference you need to use additional software, but why would it stop anyone who doesn't care of clean play anyway? Can I take a look on your stats? Can you perform same 20-1 raping to me, but with camera on your display?

PS you're not native german, are you?

That´s what i did against those cheaters. I played dirty against them.

Lmao, you play dirty against everyone, expect friends.

Yes, i am german. Sure, i could do the same thing with a camera pointed at my monitor. Send me one, and i do it.

Dirty play is not cheating. I use ingame features only. And when i fly savage (like against you) i don´t play dirty at all.

• Khephera likes this

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

If you've been killed 20 times by a Savage, then you're utterly terrible. Even if it was by someone as honourable and talented as SHOKKERZ91.

Rather than calling people cheaters (and whining on my youtube videos), you need to wise up and learn how to play the game to be honest.

Well, I was on foot all the time, to make him keep coming, now talking about whining, you better quit yours and get that ESP too, unless you already have lol.

Shokkerz, accept invite from speemerine.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 5 days ago

Well, I was on foot all the time, to make him keep coming, now talking about whining, you better quit yours and get that ESP too, unless you already have lol.

I fail to see how any of that's relevant. It's easy as p*ss to kill a Savage on foot, and I have all the videos to prove it.

No idea what an ESP is.

Him killing you isn't personal. He bombs people every day I'd imagine. He's a Hind at heart; that's what he does. He could grief you in a jet, in an Oppressor - in any number of far more potent vehicles. Instead he chose an incredibly weak one, and you're still whining about him.

• hei3enberg, Amy Vinewood, The-Irish-Hunter and 2 others like this

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

No idea what an ESP is.

Search on youtube "esp gta". Every time he was after me, I had less a second of clear shot on him. Now watch those vids and tell me, if it's any hard to perform that with such spotting assist .

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago Edited by SHOKKERZ91, 5 days ago.

Why should i accept your invite? You are clearly upset that i beat you in a videogame and now you sent me a friendrequest? No thanks.

You want my stats? here they are. There is nothing funny about them. Dunno what you want with them.

Link not working duh

And now stop derailing the thread please. This already went to far.

fatdog
  • fatdog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 5 days ago

I sent request to check your stats, it would solve a lot, unless you have something to hide. You linked me to my own stats lol, not that smart like expected from skilled player, are you?

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Happy Hunter, 5 days ago.

No idea what an ESP is.

Search on youtube "esp gta". Every time he was after me, I had less a second of clear shot on him. Now watch those vids and tell me, if it's any hard to perform that with such spotting assist .

Do you have any proof - at all - that he used this ESP thing (sounds like some kind of aimbot)? Does it even work in vehicles anyway?

Proof or nothing to be honest.

Just saying someone's quick isn't enough. When I'm in a Savage I'm quick too. We've been oppressed by bigoted heliphobes for so long, that we've had to adapt. We fly low, and only poke out of cover for a split second to cannon people. It's a tough world.

• The-Irish-Hunter, Aussie_Hunter, Khephera and 1 other like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

I sent request to check your stats, it would solve a lot, unless you have something to hide. You linked me to my own stats lol, not that smart like expected from skilled player, are you?

Well sh*t. ;) Which stats you want to see? I can screenshot them.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 5 days ago

fatdog, stop using this thread to whine about being killed by someone. Do that in PM, this isn't the thread for it.
  • BlanketmanNOR likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 days ago

jeezes, anyone an idea why it comes i can not sell my vehicles now ?

joao_inca
  • joao_inca

Rat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 days ago

I can't f*cking connect to lobbies on GTA, either I get an error and get sent to sp, or while in the clouds the game crashes

Wtf?

Also earlier it took me 2 minutes to load into the MOC

I think today GTA is laggy as hell

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I can't f*cking connect to lobbies on GTA, either I get an error and get sent to sp, or while in the clouds the game crashes

Wtf?

i had no issues logging onto gta online on xbox one. :lol:

joao_inca
  • joao_inca

Rat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 days ago

Wtf?

Well, this is a PC thread, but I finally got connected and it was a Chinese server? Wtf??!

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Hustler

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 days ago Edited by flexcreator, 4 days ago.

I have no issues connecting to GTA and selling cars. Try joining your crewmembers?

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Wtf?

Well, this is a PC thread, but I finally got connected and it was a Chinese server? Wtf??!

:lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users