• SilverRST, Skeve613, Xiled and 1 other like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run?  Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game...  until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders...  I'm having a blast rediscovering GTA, there's so much to do when you shut down all the grinding!   I feel cheated that I began to have loads of fun with motor wars right when everyone gave up on it to play the new x2 mode though :(

No.

And this is coming from someone who abhors cheaters in this game. I'll never cheat myself, but after GunRunning, Smuggler's Run and the wrongful wipe I've completely changed my stance on a lot of things.

Same here...  I used to love modders, then I got businesses to make money and I decided they were sh*t, but then these cash grab updates and wipes and....   yeah, I'm done grinding.  SR isn't as bad a cash grab as GR, but holy f*ck, the prices on those planes!

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run?  Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game...  until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders...  

10$ and you can unlock everything all the month long. Money drops are troublesome atm, since limited by 2k item and can get cheater detected. Or someone report you during collecting (like I always do for example xD) and this is good chance to get rekt too. Better use glitches, it's fast and safe, since rs idiots too stupid to ban glitchers.

I wanted a recovery, but that requires spending actual money....  any modder contact raises the chance to be banned, but honestly, playing GTAO itself alone seems to be taking a place in the ban roulette. 

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run?  Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game...  until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders...  I'm having a blast rediscovering GTA, there's so much to do when you shut down all the grinding!   I feel cheated that I began to have loads of fun with motor wars right when everyone gave up on it to play the new x2 mode though :(

Nah, I also got back my money thanks to some dudes with trainers. I don't feel like doing missions anymore after they took my legit money, so f*ck them.

Yeah...  all the motivation to do work just disappears when you know that everything can just be taken away for no reason.

• Skeve613 and ShimmerDoll like this

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rejoyce PC players, looks like bad sport is back in game. Got an alert of blowing up a PV after kicking some random (probably an hacker), while I was just flying in my cargobob. Good coincidence indeed.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rejoyce PC players, looks like bad sport is back in game. Got an alert of blowing up a PV after kicking some random (probably an hacker), while I was just flying in my cargobob. Good coincidence indeed.

I'm not really sure that's a good thing? 

• Xiled likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

Oh r* this can only end bad for u

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't know if I should uninstall GTA V to free up HDD space or not but fortunately I still have plenty of space for other games.

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

I get that too sometimes. Must be glitched/cheated cars. Bad-sports is still disabled. Nothing to worry about.

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm not really sure that's a good thing? 

Of course not, just trying some sarcasm.

I get that too sometimes. Must be glitched/cheated cars. Bad-sports is still disabled. Nothing to worry about.

Well like I said I couldn't destroy any car while I was flying, so that means they can spawn that pv bs thing at will

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

Its not new, I got bad sport points when launching ballistic tests on players with my MOC turret, and as well destroying APC guys. Back in july. No insurance ofc, but the message "bad sports stuff player vehicles" was displayed in the left corner.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Alvarez, 4 weeks ago.

There are cheaters again in lobbies, spawning Vigilantes and attach dildoes to heads.

You also cannot report them as they mask their own kills with other names.

• Xiled, Happy Hunter, Nossirag and 2 others like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

There are cheaters again in lobbies, spawning Vigilantes .

And immortal Buzzards as well, they aren't storable though...those Buzzards can take infinite loads of explosives/rounds(tested 5 min of Lazer rounds). Only windows are destroyable.
  • Happy Hunter likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

And immortal Buzzards as well, they aren't storable though...those Buzzards can take infinite loads of explosives/rounds(tested 5 min of Lazer rounds). Only windows are destroyable.

Chances are - the regular player is using this buzzard (spawned by a hacker).  You can get into your own buzzard and take down the pilot with machineguns.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is this a new method to f*ck you up? They blow me up, it counts as suicide and I have to pay the insurance for my vehicle. :angry:

• Nossirag likes this

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is this a new method to f*ck you up? They blow me up, it counts as suicide and I have to pay the insurance for my vehicle. :angry:

No that's not anything new sorry. 

• mrgstrings likes this

hookitandbookit
  • hookitandbookit

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

Had players spawn inside my apartment and inside my pv actually taking control of it and putting my char inside a cage all in the last 3 days so whatever they are doing to stop scriptkiddies and mod menues is just not working.
  • Nossirag likes this

aDigitalPhantom
  • aDigitalPhantom

4E69636F6C65

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Had players spawn inside my apartment and inside my pv actually taking control of it and putting my char inside a cage all in the last 3 days so whatever they are doing to stop scriptkiddies and mod menues is just not working.

They're doing something? I thought they were just taking legit and shark card money.

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

These guys are getting more creative,they spawned molotovs on my Character,he basically kept dying for the fire.(Being more specific here,they spawned the 3d model of the molotov in my Character,the Molotov became part of my Character and the fire present on it started killing him)

If that happens to you,just return to SP and join a new session,that should get rid of the molotovs or whatever they spawned on your Character.

Also,anyone heard about Money eggs?i already heard about Money Bags but eggs?that is new for me.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by flexcreator, 3 weeks ago.

Also,anyone heard about Money eggs?i already heard about Money Bags but eggs?that is new for me.

They can spawn money rocks

hiH2XoyEPGg.jpg

Money cubes 

9x-sMDrGW5c.jpg

Basically, they can attach a money value to any object in the game

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ah,i didn't knew they could give money using any object in the game,well time to be more careful with any weird stuff on the map.

• Nossirag likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

You know you can pick up a medipack by entering paramedics car, yes? Now you accidentally pick up millions of cancerbucks entering a spawned Vigilante.

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lol it used to be just moneybags. Then it was instant injection. And now it can be any damn object they please, and cars.

Just wait until they start spawning Dubsta 2s, or other rare cars people like to pick up to sell with millions hidden inside.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You know you can pick up a medipack by entering paramedics car, yes? Now you accidentally pick up millions of cancerbucks entering a spawned Vigilante.

Huh?  Damn, next time I see one of those I need to try that!

Lol it used to be just moneybags. Then it was instant injection. And now it can be any damn object they please, and cars.

Just wait until they start spawning Dubsta 2s, or other rare cars people like to pick up to sell with millions hidden inside.

Man, I wish I turned to the dark side back when the injections were a thing, standard money pickups are slow as hell compared to those :c

Mogg
  • Mogg

Kupo!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

yeah, i had numerous of 2000 dollar dildos bestowed upon me yesterday. i figure when the next dlc comes around rockstar will take their rightful 20 million from me, despite swapping sessions at 54k dropped.

• mute! and Subaru like this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

Found this today on SC under newest pics:

7rkwSYHiXUOP2uheRSr4rA_0_0.jpg

:die:

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ Giant robots were long time ago as well. Technically, nothing new

0CypherP
  • 0CypherP

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wanted to find one of these giant Robots,i wish i could take an selfie with one.

• Subaru likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users