XB1
2 replies to this topic
IDPSRoleplay
  • IDPSRoleplay

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

idps  roleplay is a  new crew looking for members to join the police or civillian departments multiple rank positions open including command staff we currently try to have  a roleplay   every night   you must  be at least  13 years of age or older have a working headset  you must not be   affiliated with  any other clan or crew on xbox one   xbox live is required as well as kik messenger and the  discord app  for  communcating with the command staff  you can  message  me AnarchyKidd812 Irish Merc 713 or RealTrump2017 on xbox   also please visit idpsroleplay.enjin.com and submit an application  you can also message me on kik  my username is anarchykidd8121  also  our social club link is https://socialclub.r...n_public_safetythank you and  hope to hear from you soon

IDPSRoleplay
  • IDPSRoleplay

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

new website is  idpsheadquarters.wordpress.com

IDPSRoleplay
  • IDPSRoleplay

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

idps  roleplay is a  new crew looking for members to join the police or civillian departments multiple rank positions open including command staff we currently try to have  a roleplay   every night   you must  be at least  13 years of age or older have a working headset  you must not be   affiliated with  any other clan or crew on xbox one   xbox live is required as well as kik messenger and the  discord app  for  communcating with the command staff  you can  message  me AnarchyKidd812 Irish Merc 713 or RealTrump2017 on xbox   also please visit idpsheadquarters.wordpress.com and submit an application  you can also message me on kik  my username is anarchykidd8121  also  our social club link is https://socialclub.r...n_public_safetythank you and  hope to hear from you soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users