[REL/OpenSrc] GTA ASI Injector

33 replies to this topic
Tomasino
  • Tomasino

Snitch

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago Edited by Tomasino, A week ago.

^The game will sill require ScriptHook.dll lol so you're out of luck.

And I'm not sure this tool works well at all with Patch 8, gives WTV270 error when without any XLiveLess (tested with RIL.Budgeted and ColAccel which are Patch 8 compatible). Works just fine with Patch 7 though.

The_GTA
  • The_GTA

revenclaw

• Members
  • Germany
  • Modding Milestone [Magic.TXD]

Posted A week ago

^The game will sill require ScriptHook.dll lol so you're out of luck.

And I'm not sure this tool works well at all with Patch 8, gives VDS10 error with XLiveLess and WTV270 without (tested with RIL.Budgeted and ColAccel which are Patch 8 compatible). Works just fine with Patch 7 though.

ScriptHook (aru) based hacks will require it, yes :)

Patch 8 has improved anti-cheat (I heard). R* has gone mad. When IV's on sale I will buy it to check.

Tomasino
  • Tomasino

Snitch

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

Turns out it doesn't work for Patch 7 too if any XLiveLess isn't used (WS10 error), looks like it works with Patch 8 if both "GTA IV tool" and xliveless from here are used.

• The_GTA likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Come ride with me!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago Edited by B Dawg, A week ago.

Patch 8 has improved anti-cheat (I heard). R* has gone mad. When IV's on sale I will buy it to check.

The only anti-cheat the game has is detecting whether or not you've modified any data/texture files (which doesn't apply to TLAD/TBOGT for some reason and also IMG archives are excluded from this check regardless if it's IV/episode), from which then it separates you into mod only lobbies and prevents you from playing Ranked Match until you remove it/get original files back. Nothing's changed.

• The_GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users