Algonquin Dead

4 replies to this topic
Kermit11
  • Kermit11

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

Is it just me or does the bottom half of Algonquin feel dead after you do all the missions there... there's barely any interiors and no reason to go there unless you're passing through.. :/

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

It kind of does in single player. I went there all the time when I was playing online for the helicopters, the law office, which was a great place for shootouts with either cops or other players, and to access Liberty Island which was another fun spot that my friends and myself frequently visited in GTA 4's online.

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

Darksider

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Compared to the rest the rest of Liberty City yeah it does feel less lively other than missions and strangers and freaks, Algonquin feels more lively at night with all the lights and cars, Broker has a very European feel to it with all the accents such as Russian, Dukes has that Irish vibe to it.

Alderney was the perfect place to introduce the serial killer Eddie Low who you hear about on the news, it does look like a place you'd get mugged by some outlaw in leather, perfect place and dark vibe for a shootout in multiplayer, gotta enjoy mowing down people with an assault rifle. Also the unique Police unit State patrol gave a unique feel to have a wanted level.
  • Mister Pink and Saganist like this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Omm

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:37 AM

Not only Algonquin, but the whole Liberty City looks charming and awesome at nights & rainfalls.
  • Mister Pink and Raptor013 like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

Yeah a bar or club would have been nice down there to balance out the map a bit and make it more lively down there. 

• Raptor013 and The American Army 1775 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users