how do you get revenge on players who destroy or try to destroy your i

105 replies to this topic
jeremy813
  • jeremy813

British Firm for Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

I don't usually do I/E cars in a populated lobby, so people blowing up my cars isn't an issue for me. I will however blow up other peoples stuff if they were a jerk earlier in the session.

DoucheBagForum
  • DoucheBagForum

Protect the rule from a unbiased perspective

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

Why make another topic if one exist already? 

http://gtaforums.com...4834-why-grief/

_47_
  • _47_

Non-active

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

Because reasons.... This is the GTA Forums after all, I expect nothing less. Lol

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

Grief them until they leave the session or until I get bored griefing them. If it is a standard range car, I just let it go and join a new session. Mostly it has been standard range cars that has been blown up by others. Only two or three times that a high range car has been blown up, and that was mostly during steal missions.

Hell, if other players manage to kill me and not blow up the car, I usually even advice them (if they have a warehouse) to store the car instead of blowing it up like 90% of other people would do.

VanessaMagick
  • VanessaMagick

Resident Lewdposter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

because it's hugh. he can't sleep at night unless he's made a dozen topics before breakfast

JamesTKirk
  • JamesTKirk

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

Today I got brave and decided to try a Vehicle sale in a full lobby...  normally I do my sales solo because at least the NPC waves are predictable.

Sure enough, as I'm speeding to my destination, constantly checking the map for potential problems (i.e. other players), my vehicle suddenly explodes.  Sale over.

Since I had previously chatted with some players, I typed "And that is why I always play solo."  LOL  Since I never saw any players on the map as I was driving, I figured I had been hacked.

But the player who blew me up typed into the chat box that he had just spawned into the map after finishing a Stunt Race, saw me coming and was able to blast me with a quick RPG or something.

So I learned something today from this incident.  Just because the map seems clear doesn't mean anything!!  A quick player who spawns in the right spot can appear no different from a hacker.

Just as soon as he appeared, blew up my car, and explained... he was gone again, so I couldn't find out how much money or RP he earned from destroying my fun.  And so it goes in the world of GTA V.  :)

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

I never take it personal. Its just Grand Theft Auto, sometimes I am the one who destroys the special/vehicle cargo. No biggie, just a game and imaginary money.

...I'm also the same guy who kills you/destroys your freight, then turns around and hire you to my organization so we can start moving my warehouse inventory.

sh*t happens

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

I never take it personal. Its just Grand Theft Auto, sometimes I am the one who destroys the special/vehicle cargo. No biggie, just a game and imaginary money.

...I'm also the same guy who kills you/destroys your freight, then turns around and hire you to my organization so we can start moving my warehouse inventory.

sh*t happens

So you blow people's stuff up, which they paid for, and then turn around and ask the same person to help you make money?
Totally sounds like the U.S. foreign policy.
"Murica!!! Fvck yeahhhhh!"
  • Blasterman4EVER and SA's Most Wanted like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

how do you get revenge on players who destroy or try to destroy your i/e  (import / export) cars?
i had one today when i was trying to deliver an entity for which i stood to gain a fare amount of gta $$$.
until a player kept chasing me and blew me up (which pissed me off), i got my revenge by sending mercs after him and placing a bounty on him and (pointlessly voting to kick him).
i did kill him and got the bounty from him. :lol:

You lost money you didn't have and retaliated by losing money you did have. Rockstar will love you.

JamesTKirk
  • JamesTKirk

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:32 PM

sh*t happens

So you blow people's stuff up, which they paid for, and then turn around and ask the same person to help you make money?
Totally sounds like the U.S. foreign policy.
"Murica!!! Fvck yeahhhhh!"

Troof.  I often do the USA! USA! USA! chant as my own little parody of idiot patriotism.

The Canadian band Rush put it best, way back in the 80's or 90's in a song called Territories...

Better the pride

That resides

In a citizen of the world

Than the pride

That divides

When a colorful rag is unfurled.

Troof.

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:47 PM

Why put up with Jet Abusers, when you can be the Jet Abuser?
cYKAiQW.png

• DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin likes this

UKPortista
  • UKPortista

Homie

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

I've only ever felt the need to get revenge once and that was after one of of my crew members and his bellend mate - completely unprovoked - tried disrupting my CEO work shortly after IE dropped. I 'corrected' them by making their lives a misery for the next two weeks. I would follow the crew member (and by proxy, his friend too) from lobby to lobby, monitor their movements and then booby trap their warehouse and property locations at every opportunity (along with utilising all the other GTAO methods of irritation - mugger, bounty, merryweather etc).

Admittedly, my response was a little OTT...but he hasn't messed with me since (usually leaves immediately if ever I land in his lobby or vice versa, lol).

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Playa

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

If I open myself up to that risk while stealing a populated session, I try to shrug it off and lag out to a solo session. It's my own choice to risk that, so...

With MC-facilities it's a damn laugh... I'm Always in my own solo public session, but at those rare occasions where some wannabe griefing idiot joins and immediately goes for my stock... If I have the time I say: 'Don't waste your time, dude, I'm faster than you.' And I lag myself out again...

If I don't have the time to say or type anything, I just immediately lag out... All they'll see is 'player left the session, you're in....' If the idiot destroys my sh*t before I notice it, I just pull the network cable and let it 'crash'. I lose a small amount (way less than what they 'think' they destroyed) and I'm on my merry way again, in a new solo public session, with another succesful sale ...

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Never happened. Do the solo lobby trick?
  • Verstappen likes this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by derek0514, 12 April 2017 - 04:16 AM.

If y having problems w players griefing y auto export: you need to be in an optimal lobby. Methodology discussed on these boards.

Your trying drive an export car to a sale? Have u heard of the cargo Bob?

If griefed I just seek better lobby. I may put bounty / vote have them kicked.
  • GTA Online Girls likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:30 PM Edited by TankGirl, 11 April 2017 - 06:32 PM.

Ive only had one person ever try to blow up my product for my MC and since I have a group of friends online I usally am always in party chat/ sessions with them so they just killed the guy till he left while I made my final deliveries. As far as if someone blows up my supplies it depends on the mood im in.Since supplies dont cost me any money I dont care as much so I will usually attempt to kill whoever it was once or just let Lester, Lamar and that creepy lady at Merry Weathers who sounds like she has a torture chamber in her basement handle it while I move on my merry way.

If I feel like being a mega b*tch that day for whatever reason I will take out my hydra or my tank, call my friends in, call Lester and Lamar and creepy Merry Weather lady and have a field day.

• GTA Online Girls likes this

SqualidCoyote
  • SqualidCoyote

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

I like killing mercenaries, boy those guys are dumb. Camp up on top of a building and blow them up for fun, it's rocket launcher fuelled happiness therapy. If I'm in a helicopter then calling them on me is about as pointless as you can get. The mercs don't seem to realise I'm a mile up in the sky and laughing at them.

And I love trying to survive a bounty. Even for $1000!

CaptSpalding
  • CaptSpalding

Capt Spalding

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:40 AM

I generally burst into tears and wail " oh the humanity" , they usually quit and become a monk taking a vow of silence, it worked with Mahatma Gandhi.

6Geri6
  • 6Geri6

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

I never got griefed, i always do things in an empty session. Sometime its going to fill up with players, but i was always faster than them, and if i get out of my building, i just rape them with minigun and heavy sniper, and start votekick them.

Zader
  • Zader

cocksucker

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

I only run cargo when in an empty pub. While working for others, however, anybody that even drives near us is fair game.

It's warning shots before an all-out war, usually, and it often turns into me stuck fighting the guy because my CEO left after his low range car got shot up.

Doesn't help that people seemingly don't know they can use the map to see other players and avoid driving literally straight for them.

People don't even acknowledge I/E cars most of the time, but if you show up to the freemode war in one, there's a pretty f*cking high chance you're going to get shot where your common sense should be.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

Kill them relentlessly. Same as everyone else.

Belgarel
  • Belgarel

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Abusing votekick for revenge on someone who is playing the game as designed is as low as you can go without modding. That you think the game should have been designed differently is no excuse.

When someone does that to me (which happens often as I steal cars in grand theft auto) I start a mission to block the kick which counters abusing systems by abusing systems and then grind the CEO into the dirt.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Killing them back repeatedly until they leave the session or even better... watching my crew make quick work of them :)

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

I like killing mercenaries, boy those guys are dumb. Camp up on top of a building and blow them up for fun, it's rocket launcher fuelled happiness therapy. If I'm in a helicopter then calling them on me is about as pointless as you can get. The mercs don't seem to realise I'm a mile up in the sky and laughing at them.

Who needs mercenaries to go after someone in a chopper when a homing missile is so much cheaper and much more effective?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:26 PM Edited by hugh750, 12 April 2017 - 06:27 PM.

Who needs mercenaries to go after someone in a chopper when a homing missile is so much cheaper and much more effective?

but the homing missile can be easily avoided by making hard lefts or hard rights or if your in a jet by flying in circles.

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:53 PM Edited by TankGirl, 12 April 2017 - 06:58 PM.

but the homing missile can be easily avoided by making hard lefts or hard rights or if your in a jet by flying in circles.

99 percent of the time I shoot at a chopper with my homing I hit it first try. If for some reason I miss second try always gets them, still cheaper.  Hydra's not so easy, I can dodge those things all day in my jet(unless I'm flying low then its kaboom). I call choppers "flying death machines" and its not because of all the killing they do.

• ragedandcaged likes this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

Exactly TankGirl. They have virtually no chance. Wayyy too slow.
  • TankGirl likes this

hispls
  • hispls

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

Surprised people try even deal with that or haven't developed strategy. Simply find an optimal lobby - methodology discussed on these boards. Or meet up w friends crew members. Then u can control lobby by kicking griefer trash.

I do wonder what griefers get from that money wise - it can't be much. What a waste of time - my take from hearing their chat when Mike chatter enabled - 12 year olds or some dumbo teen who can't even speak intelligently. I have numerous money making things or projects to do vs just goofing around victimizing some player. So if Lobby gets too hostile m simply outta there.

100% agreed.  The only vehicles I've lost are ones I let friends "steal" from me to help them fill up their own warehouses.

rockstar legend
  • rockstar legend

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

revenge ?       if you get that upset over a game that you need to take revenge on another player who bested you then you need to step away from the game

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:41 AM Edited by derek0514, 01 May 2017 - 04:42 AM.

Beyond bounty or vote to kick revenge a waste of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users