Quantcast

» «
Photo

how do you get revenge on players who destroy or try to destroy your i

105 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:36 AM

how do you get revenge on players who destroy or try to destroy your i/e  (import / export) cars?

i had one today when i was trying to deliver an entity for which i stood to gain a fare amount of gta $$$.

until a player kept chasing me and blew me up (which pissed me off), i got my revenge by sending mercs after him and placing a bounty on him and (pointlessly voting to kick him).

i did kill him and got the bounty from him. :lol:

SoDank_ItPainsMe
  • SoDank_ItPainsMe

I found a use for the safe

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:37 AM

You can't.

• JuniorChubb likes this

JamesTKirk
  • JamesTKirk

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:48 AM Edited by JamesTKirk, 08 April 2017 - 03:51 AM.

my "revenge" is to immediately Find New Session.  :blink:

it's a passive-aggressive thing I guess, try to deny them the satisfaction they crave which is destroying all my fun.  I just wait 2 minutes for the loading screen and keep right on going.

after making 5 million in the first week since i bought my vehicle warehouse i don't sweat it much when I lose 20K to some griefer, I just source the car again and in 20 mins I got that 20K back and more.

the vast majority of my sales go smoothly, without any interrupt.  it's very rare anybody bothers with me.  since I keep 32 cars in my warehouse, i only sell the fastest car (for my driving style), the T20... so my sales deliveries are pretty darn quick.  :)  the only people who can really toy with me are the hackers, nobody else can catch me.  haha

• Jimbatron, gtafan26, hei3enberg and 2 others like this

Collibosher
  • Collibosher

Mach1: Collibosher has some serious issues (and he is not kiddin

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:53 AM

"I kill him x times until he leaves, because I'm always better at this game than anybody else, so I can't possibly fail and not get revenge"

There you go, I just predicted all the upcoming posts.

• Beez, stickboy, Tomasak and 21 others like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:58 AM

Lose a little faith in humanity and work on getting a public session by myself, don't we all?

• Verstappen, Khephera, STINKY_BAWLZ and 1 other like this

Mrnrfan182
  • Mrnrfan182

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

Public solo lobby...no revenge needed; haven't lost a single car to another player yet (spontaneous combustion is a different story).
  • Nihilist., hispls, Khephera and 2 others like this

MeisterJazz
  • MeisterJazz

The best there is...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:04 AM

It rarely happens to me but if im in a petty mood, I'll immediately get my jet and greif them for hours maybe.

VanessaMagick
  • VanessaMagick

Resident Lewdposter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:13 AM

8bHi2Gi.png

Resist.

• size_m, oleg_aka_djmeg, Darth Absentis and 6 others like this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

8bHi2Gi.png

Resist.

[Pointless comment]

Resist.

• Shadowfennekin, Ocelot, VanessaMagick and 5 others like this

vnus_dmlo
  • vnus_dmlo

The Judge

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:57 AM

i dont buy and sell no damn cars, i blow them up lmao, much more fun

if someone manages to kill me for revenge i just passive mode and send muggers, mercs and bounty hunters after them
  • hugh750 likes this

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:30 AM

This guy blew up the post-op van during my MC sale. I had one package left (14/15). I was gonna blow up the van myself because I felt like checking myself into an mental institution after watching the van crawl up the road for half the trip.

He did the work for me. I spawn killed him/her after but I didn't even feel bad with getting blown up in that stupid van.
  • jazzbone, JackIrish and Faggio S like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

i dont buy and sell no damn cars, i blow them up lmao, much more fun

if someone manages to kill me for revenge i just passive mode and send muggers, mercs and bounty hunters after them

i did most of those to get my revenge.

• vnus_dmlo likes this

JackIrish
  • JackIrish

Former 1% Percenter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

I mainly just go all Jack Irish and kill them till they either leave the lobby or piss off and leave me alone. 

• Aznknight likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

I don't.
I am the one destroying your cargo.
  • Tomasak, vnus_dmlo, S5L3T0 and 5 others like this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:33 AM Edited by derek0514, 08 April 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Surprised people try even deal with that or haven't developed strategy. Simply find an optimal lobby - methodology discussed on these boards. Or meet up w friends crew members. Then u can control lobby by kicking griefer trash.

I do wonder what griefers get from that money wise - it can't be much. What a waste of time - my take from hearing their chat when Mike chatter enabled - 12 year olds or some dumbo teen who can't even speak intelligently. I have numerous money making things or projects to do vs just goofing around victimizing some player. So if Lobby gets too hostile m simply outta there.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Surprised people try even deal with that or haven't developed strategy. Simply find an optimal lobby - methodology discussed on these boards. Or meet up w friends crew members. Then u can control lobby by kicking griefer trash.

I do wonder what griefers get from that money wise - it can't be much. What a waste of time - my take from hearing their chat when Mike chatter enabled - 12 year olds or some dumbo teen who can't even speak intelligently. I have numerous money making things or projects to do vs just goofing around victimizing some player. So if Lobby gets too hostile m simply outta there.

I love hostile lobbies. I always make them more hostile then they already are. All out clusterfck's are my speciality.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

2 k for any crate i destroy along with target practice for dummies with the most OP aircraft ever....and tears...and in my case being living proof of balance in this game being a myth.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:51 PM Edited by KWF1981, 08 April 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Can't condone the kicking Hugh, the chap was only playing GTA and you engaged in it...

That said, of course, I look to get a kill or 2 back to stand my ground, early days before solo public, I'd fight much more often, these days, it's just too simple to avoid everybody if I need the sales to happen, it does depend on my mood at the time and the time of day, sometimes I gotta go, so can't chase 'em down, others leave before I can get them, or passive... A couple have added me to work with, well, you can imagine the frustration I can cause on a heist I know too well, I can make it look like an accident at times too, it's when they realise I won't see it through the fireworks come, don't fight me unless you can accept the chance I'd get back at ya one way or another...

Revenge as such doesn't drive my game, at moments, for sure, but mostly not really, but there are awards associated with kills, gotta get 'em, sometimes these incidents help towards that too... There's been many times I just cut my losses, switch focus, earn elsewhere, or bash noobs at races, then return later... And now I've sussed all the jobs out and know how to earn good cash, solo if needed, I like a chase now & then, losses mean little these days, and I've made a couple of low level buddies, explaining, helping and showing them there are other ways to do things too... Mixed results, but that adds to the adventure I'm on with the game...

It's only grief if you stay and lose, that's what most think is grief anyhow... They 'must' report it... Not good. It doesn't bother me at all... Sometimes I win, others I lose, If I get my arse handed to me, and go back for more, that's on me, if I'm out-ranked, out-skilled or just plain defeated... sh*t happens... Players can't get that sometimes... I love a fight, but if the guy I'm fighting don't, I'm done, boring... And likewise, if I don't want to fight, there are options and settings to keep out of it... Simple gaming with a smile, that's all I like to do...

• hugh750 likes this

zoso80
  • zoso80

I didn't leave GTA, GTA left me.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:54 PM Edited by zoso80, 08 April 2017 - 09:54 PM.

I really don't need to get revenge. I don't give them a chance to blow anything up as I'm normally in an friend-only public lobby. If some randoms sneak and and I see them coming?  Lagswitch. 15 seconds later, all quiet again.

In all my I/E I've been caught once and it was because my friend already had the car on the cargobob. My poor friend was quite miffed by it. Stayed in front of the guys vehicle warehouse for a 1/2 hour waiting for him to come out. Me? Move on.  

Getting mad at another player for doing what the game encourages you do is a waste. Don't give them that power. Hence, my lagswitch gives me the power to redefine my playing experience in seconds. 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

mercenaries

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

I now order a crate and bait the mates
  • JackIrish likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

If someone sends mercs and a mugger after me, and place a bounty (of any value) then I just laugh.  First of all, none of those things bother me even vaguely, and secondly you've just proven how salty I made you.  I don't go looking to upset people but if you are getting upset over a computer game then you need to get over it.

• DEADLY-BREED and kovaandr like this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:31 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 09 April 2017 - 11:32 AM.

Trash 'em, show them who's boss on the lobby.

Simple.

Don't give in to the dicks in your session, become the dick in the session.

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

Why do you think I bought the Hydra ?
I don't take out 'the big guns' until I have to.

Best thing to do is just wait, wait some more, just a little more untill the player forget about you and then then let it rain...

So you have to talk real nice to him, rub its chin, and then grab his member and crank the life out of it!
  • kovaandr likes this

_47_
  • _47_

Non-active

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

The sense of entitlement is strong in this thread. Its a freemode pvp activity. expect your sh*t to get blown up when you do these missions. Because believe it or not the person gunning for your product and/or shipment gets paid when he/she ruins your high stakes run.

Get over it. Go find petty revenge if you want but you can expect people to ruin your stuff every time you take the risk.

So tired of the constant whining over this stuff. If you dont like it then dont do it.
  • truffleshuffle03, DEADLY-BREED and dieseltech20 like this

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Grandpa.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

tumblr_m9u8a2ZHMr1r50qq4o1_500.gif

I move onto the next session and I'm now moving on to another thread too.

• JuniorChubb likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

If it's a car your taking to your warehouse, who cares? You're not out a penny. Just time.

And I only sell in forced empty sessions. NPC adversaries don't use jets.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

I joined a game the other night where it was just me and another guy in the lobby. Just the two of us.
When I entered, I spawned close by to him, and he immediately sought me out and began fighting with me. 

I quickly ran away from him, as I just wasn't in the mood for mortal combat within 8 seconds of joining, or with only one other player in the game.
Next thing I know, he's voting to "kick" me, so of course, I naturally "kick" him back.

Time goes on and we're minding our business, doing our own thing.

Suddenly, I get the notice that he's got an I/E car.

I went Off Radar, got in my Buzzard and blew that I/E car into oblivion.
Because of the circumstances preceding my attack, I felt it was justified and, honestly, it felt great.

Then, right after I blew up him and his I/E car, I switched sessions.
"How's that for kicking me?" I said to myself, chuckling.

I won't even discuss the message he sent after or the names he called me. LOL!

vGci3MOu40WqUODwdunAKw_0_0.jpg

• jazzbone, hugh750, Uncle Sikee Atric and 3 others like this

GhillieMaster
  • GhillieMaster

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

I usually never try to blow up other people's Import/Export cars. There's no point other than wasting both my time and the CEO of the Import job's time. I try to steal the car and bring it back to my warehouse for my own gain. And if I don't steal it i just let them get away. And if you think about it. Shooting the car up will cost them more money in the long run anyways because they'll have to pay to repair it.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

I joined a game the other night where it was just me and another guy in the lobby. Just the two of us.
When I entered, I spawned close by to him, and he immediately sought me out and began fighting with me. 

I quickly ran away from him, as I just wasn't in the mood for mortal combat within 8 seconds of joining, or with only one other player in the game.
Next thing I know, he's voting to "kick" me, so of course, I naturally "kick" him back.

Time goes on and we're minding our business, doing our own thing.

Suddenly, I get the notice that he's got an I/E car.

I went Off Radar, got in my Buzzard and blew that I/E car into oblivion.
Because of the circumstances preceding my attack, I felt it was justified and, honestly, it felt great.

Then, right after I blew up him and his I/E car, I switched sessions.
"How's that for kicking me?" I said to myself, chuckling.

I won't even discuss the message he sent after or the names he called me. LOL!

vGci3MOu40WqUODwdunAKw_0_0.jpg

i bet he used a lot of bad words?? :lol:

but at the same time i know how he feels because i had it happen to me again as i tried to export a z type and an asshole in a buzzard blew me up.

i voted to kick him and left.

• fw3 and Goingcrowd9 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users