Photo

Characters You Predict Will Make A Reappearance

54 replies to this topic
Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:07 PM Edited by Johnny Spaz, 07 April 2017 - 09:14 PM.

Which characters do you see coming back in GTA 6? I predict Luis, Mori/Brucie Kibbutz, Gerry McReary, Kenny Petrovic, maybe Little Jacob or Real Badman might make a reappearance.
  • BurnettVice likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

If it's a prequel I can see the UL Paper contact showing up

• Luna Lovegood, DIEXEL, assCRACK_98 and 1 other like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:31 PM

Maybe... Packie? No.. They've already ruined his character in GTA V.. Hmm. Johnny? Oh.. well. How about Mike, Trevor and Frank as dead human beings?

• vnus_dmlo, anthony, CartmanKusanagi and 7 others like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

X.Y.U.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hopefully none. However, I wouldn't mind references to characters that exist, similar to the tease we got from Lester about that "eastern-european guy making moves in Liberty City". I think it makes the universe feel larger than it really is.

• CartmanKusanagi and SmokesWithCigs like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

I hope that ped that says "I'm moving to Vice City!"

• lol232, theGTAking101, mariana_dm1989 and 2 others like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:48 AM

...and then we see him walking down the street in VC, :D.
OT: I really hope the GTA V protagonists DON'T return. They just felt two-dimensional and boring, no sense in ruining VI's perfect story by bringing them back (assuming VI will actually have a great story...RIP The Benz).
  • CartmanKusanagi, Steezy. and Pepe Silvia like this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:48 AM

Assuming that VI will be another HD title (not, say the introduction of a new universe), I'll make this prediction: if the game's set in Vice City,

the Ancelottis will return... and will probably be wiped out by the protagonist. Just an idea I had.

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:15 AM

Assuming that GTA Next will likely be set in Vice City, I think we'll see Gay Tony, Luis (he may be dead) and Karen. Oh, did I mention Lazlow and Fernando Martinez?
  • The Deadite likes this

Arlarse
  • Arlarse

Cultivating Mass

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Lazlow definitely but after that I've no idea. If they go back to Vice City then it'd all depend on the era they do, if it's the 70's/80's you'd maybe see Lance and Ken Rosenberg after that I'd doubt on anyone else as they don't seem to like 3d/HD crossovers.

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

RIP AGP

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:02 AM

Lazlow definitely but after that I've no idea. If they go back to Vice City then it'd all depend on the era they do, if it's the 70's/80's you'd maybe see Lance and Ken Rosenberg after that I'd doubt on anyone else as they don't seem to like 3d/HD crossovers.

You won't see Lance and Rosenburg. They don't do crossovers for characters like that. Only unseen characters and celebs make an apperance.

• (Ambient), Jeansowaty, BurnettVice and 2 others like this

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Very good

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

Lazlow.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

-Tony and Luis.

-Yusuf

-The homeless who found the diamonds

These are my predictions.

• assCRACK_98, Alvarez, The Deadite and 3 others like this

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:57 PM

From IV, Niko, Michelle, Tony and Luis. From V, Franklin, Lamar and Dave.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:27 AM Edited by Toreno6901, 17 April 2017 - 04:46 AM.

Mike Toreno SA, T-Bone Mendez SA , Triadz & Yakuza gangsters for the next installment release by Rockstar.
energy.

Darkstar616
  • Darkstar616

Mostly British

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

Maybe a character that nobody liked? If Rockstar is going to keep ruining side characters from previous games then you might as well ask for Michelle (Karen) or something. There's no harm in it if she's already a bitch.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

CJ & Sweetie u know.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

I want Karen back, but only to ice that f*cking bitch. I hate how she keeps slipping the protagonists away... 

Any others, perhaps Luis Lopez, Huang Lee, Yusuf Amir...

GregoryChiesa
  • GregoryChiesa

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

...and then we see him walking down the street in VC,

And in it he says "I'm moving to Liberty City" xD

• Steezy. likes this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Id prefer none. References to them in the story would be fine.

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

RIP AGP

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

Mike Toreno SA, T-Bone Mendez SA , Triadz & Yakuza gangsters for the next installment release by Rockstar.
energy my family.

CJ & Sweetie u know.

No

• Payne Killer, The Deadite, Steezy. and 1 other like this

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

I'm done with this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Yusuf Amir for sure.

• Payne Killer likes this

DuduLima
  • DuduLima

Aircraft Interceptor

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

Tracey: Because she will do everything to be famous, again ... She will get away from "the best dad in the world" house and get into a new city following someone famous which can "give" her a new opportunity to be on tv.

Fabien: He needs to die, it will be hilarious if he try something like he did with Amanda but with other's people wife and the husband, unlike Michael, kill him with a gun or a knife.

Angus: Why Angus, the last survivor of the ill-fated Liberty City Lost MC Chapter, he needs to die or to find new associates, the Lost are like cockroaches, we kill 1 and appear other 3 or 4, from we saw in V the are expanding the business, so if they are active inside all USA, we have the almost-certain to see something about him and the former Lost MC members.

Lester: The planner, the strange guy, the molester, he will move from LS after the V story, something like "i'm retired", but he will be a key character for a important job in the new city, something like the Union Depository thing but with a bigger and more profitable target, something which will draw his attention once again.

Roman Bellic: why not, from we saw in V, he still alive, and he can be the boss of the taxi company in the new GTA, but he will die, he is very addicted to tits, this will cost his life at some point.

• TakeshiSantos likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

from gta 4

phil bell. it would be cool to see him again. plus maybe because of his paranoia he moves to vice city and starts something there.

yusuf. he would fit in very well in vice city i think. im very suprised he wasent in gta 5. he was very popular. it would be nice to see what he is up to now.

brucie kibbutz. he was a great character in my opinion. i know a lot of people found him annoying but i liked him. i know he technically appeared in gta 5 by voice on the phone and a picture but i would really like to see him physically appear. he was meant to appear in a gta 5 mission but it was cut for an unknown reason. he deserves a real appearence in gta next even if its just one mission.

from gta 5

franklin. he is the only one of the three protagonists that dosent die no matter what. a lot of people have said franklin is the outcast of the game and he dosent have as big of a role. i agree i think he has plenty more potential left. i know it might not make much sense because he lives in a big mansion and is very rich but i think rockstar could still somehow fit him in. maybe he took a vacation to vice and he gets wrapped in the gangs or protagonist. i dont know but it would be nice to see him again. just as long as they dont kill him in the first two minutes of his appearance.

lamar. i would like to see lamar again and i think they could fit it where because so many people were after him at the end of the story he flees los santos to vice city. maybe franklin could help him get set up there. maybe his stupidity finally kills him and he pisses off the protagonist and we would have to fight him.

dave norton. i could see dave norton being in gta next. either one of two ways. one they could just add his show to the watchable tv and we could see him host the underbelly of paradise. that would be cool. or he could come to vice because of some mission just like with the ulpc guy in gta 5. he might be an antagonist and we would have to fight him. that would be interesting.

mchaels family. i know it would be hard to do because of michaels possible death but it would be nice to see at least one family member from the family. it would be interesting to see how they are doing. if amanda stopped cheating on michael. if tracy really went to college. and if jimmy stopped doing drugs and got a job. it would be cool if they improved or it would be nostalgic if they havent.

lester crest. lester is a really cool and unique character. it would be cool if he was in gta next. maybe the feds finally found him and he had to leave ls. it would be interesting if lester was in gta next. he could even be an antagonist and he uses his hacking skills against you. that would suck. then you have to stop him. or maybe he is an ally and he helps you do heists and other stuff in the game.

• The Deadite and LincolnClay like this

ArmyRaidFail404
  • ArmyRaidFail404

Welcome to the Union

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:54 AM

Well we know that Trevor and Michael won't make an appearance. Maybe a mention, but whether they are alive or not will not be revealed because of canon issues.

I think Lamar of all people would actually make an appearance. But he will be like a gunman - like Packie - for heists which I am 70% sure they will return.

Solomon, the movie guy, might be able to do missions for him. It would be perfect if the setting was Vice City, cause then it would be like he was on location shooting a movie.

Martin Madrazo. Again great for the Vice City setting if Rockstar decides to do a retro storyline including drug smuggling from Columbia. Madrazo is Spanish, so he could totally pull that off.

Oh and if Rockstar does the drug theme, Little Jacob and Badman can make an appearance. Like maybe they are doing a big purchase or something and shipping it up to Liberty City.

Phil Bell. Hey, he might have made it big and moved to Vice City. I just want to see him again. I should really play GTA IV again.

A lot of that assumes that GTA Next will take place in Vice City, but really there is no reason for it not to. I wouldn't mind returning to Vice City.

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

Most of the characters from IV died in V so I hope there will be none in the next one

• SmokesWithCigs likes this

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

Luis Lopez!

2550294-gta.007.jpg

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

Probably appearances from younger Michael, and Trevor if the game's set in the 80s. You might even get to get a lap dance from Amanda in her hay day. 

MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • MakeAmericaGreatAgain

British and Proud

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

If it's 80s, I'd love to see young Trevor and Michael, defo.

Current-day? Yusuf Amir would be cool to see.. wonder how he's getting on. Also Brucie lol

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:05 AM

If it's 80s, I'd love to see young Trevor and Michael, defo.

Current-day? Yusuf Amir would be cool to see.. wonder how he's getting on. Also Brucie lol

Was totally agreeing with you until, "Brucie", that crazy ass motherf*cker  :lol:

• MakeAmericaGreatAgain likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:47 AM

Luis Lopez!

2550294-gta.007.jpg

Grove Street Family and Ballas gang.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users