Quantcast

» «
Photo

People using mods on pc in free mode?!?!?

7 replies to this topic
BirdOfSteel
  • BirdOfSteel

DAT CAT

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hi everyone,

today i started Gta 4 to play online on free mode after getting kicked i found a server a player warped me inside of his car and gave me weapons he also spawned some cars but wasnt destructive or "evil". I know its possible with 1.0.7.0 with the paul.dll from patch 8 to play online but when i install the simple native trainer V.6.5 i cant find any matches i know with that trainer you cant play online with players who dont have it BUT those 2 players were in freemode and i didnt have a trainer installed so my question is how did they do that?!? Oo i already searched for a solution but i cant find anything lol so please tell me how to do this (i dont want to be one of those stupid godmode players who spawn to many object to make the game really laggy) but its just boring since it looks like everyone is hacking except me :p

Thanks 

~BirdOfSteel

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck Take-Two!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

The people that can do things such as warping and weapon giving aren't using Simple Native Trainer. They're using mod menus designed as .sco scripts inserted into the game's script and network.img which isn't detected by the game and therefore aren't separated into modded lobbies.

BirdOfSteel
  • BirdOfSteel

DAT CAT

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by BirdOfSteel, 07 April 2017 - 06:13 PM.

The people that can do things such as warping and weapon giving aren't using Simple Native Trainer. They're using mod menus designed as .sco scripts inserted into the game's script and network.img which isn't detected by the game and therefore aren't separated into modded lobbies.

Do you have a guide or tutorial how to do that? :p it sounds complicated 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck Take-Two!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:30 AM Edited by B Dawg, 08 April 2017 - 09:30 AM.

Just type in GTA IV Mod Menu into Youtube or something. Some of them are just simple download and extract.

A majority of them are mod menus ported from console versions, and might need a controller to even enable.

• BirdOfSteel likes this

GTA4n5Addict
  • GTA4n5Addict

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:51 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 01 May 2017 - 10:36 AM.

First of all here is the link [removed]
This is the best MOD Menu, just follow the instructions, YOU HAVE TO ONLY REPLACE THE SCRIPT. And after you replace with the Online mod, go to match(Any MODE) and Click F5 then click NUM 5 to select , Now select
XMC 6.0 when you open the MOd , then you have to Click Num 0 to exit. Once you have done That Press F9 to open the MOD Menu I.e XMC 6.0 which you have selected.

NoTE-
This link includes two mods which is the Online and Offline. DONT USE THE OFFLINE MOD BECAUSE ITS QUITE BUGGY AND ANNOYING AT TIMES!!!!

Follow this video and the instructions and then you are ready.

And yeah, I know you Bird of Steel you were in GFWL Nd I also played with you. You left the game when I was playing and I even Killed you. My gamertag was Player810554939 but now I have changed my gamertag name and it is PogoMonkeyKing7 so if this Post helped you then Add me as a Friend. And yeah Don't use this mod all the time because Players will kick you so use it when other players are also having mods.
I use it only then and I Don't Hack anyone , I just spawn cars and weapons. So anyone don't try to ban me!!!! Cause I am legit I use it only for fun , not for any Bad Purposes.

KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

Hrid Chatterjee
And I am 11 year old kid so pleasssseee dont mess with me!!

PEACE!!!!!!!

GTA4n5Addict
  • GTA4n5Addict

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:05 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 01 May 2017 - 10:35 AM.

You can do everything with this, Give money in deathmatches , Weapons and Cars to you and your friends. As I told you this is the best MOD Menu for GTA 4 so you can do everything, the only thing is that For some options you need a controller but for most of the important options the Keyboard is enough so don't worry.

And as I gave you the Video link in my last so if you see the video link the video also tells this mod but only online , so if you want only onliNe(RECOMMENDED) then use this link-[removed]
This link is shown in the video also so I prefer to use this.
Enjoy
Xd

BirdOfSteel
  • BirdOfSteel

DAT CAT

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

thank you all ^^ now another question xD Sometimes i see people spawning big ramps or even parcours but in the mod menu there isnt a section for object spawning or ramps anyone have an idea what to do?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:37 AM

Please do not post links on the open Forum unless they are links to files directly from Rockstar.

No other file sharing is allowed.

Thanks.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users