The main attraction for this concept is for those who enjoy flying, however, there is some additional content other players may enjoy, from new weapons and clothing to purchase, to exiting military heists and properties to explore.
Air Force Organisation
Those who join an Air Force Organisation have the responsibility to keep the skies clean - for the hard working criminals at least. Players will not be able to harm any other player who is affiliated with your Air Fore Organisation; only players outside of an Air Force linked Organisation who are flying attack vehicles, or are an enemy threat, can be attacked. In order to join or start up an Air Force Organisation, you must first complete all flight school missions with a bronze score or above.
Those who are in an Air Force Organisation (AFO) will be able to serve VIPs and MCs if requested. VIPs and MCs can call for air support and other services which will reward the AFO money and RP. Unlike VIPs and MCs, everyone who joins an AFO will all be friendlies. When calling in air support, a flare must be thrown at the location you want the asset or firepower to be delivered. Flares are important as anything that lands too far out of proximity of the flare will not be valid: specific weapons will not cause damage, special vehicles will be destroyed and equipment will be lost. Pilots will not get payed if they fail a service and may even get a pay reduction for their next payments.
AFO members can spawn vehicles using the vehicle menu. Most vehicles will spawn at the nearest suitable street; large helicopters and planes with spawn at the closest helipad or airfield. Some vehicles will cost money to rent unless already owned by the player, in which case they will be free.
Air Support Services VIPs and MCs can request:
- Extraction -- Player Extraction, Vehicle Extraction, CEO/President Extraction
- Airstrike -- Chopper Gunner (Valkyrie), Chopper Support, Gunship Support, Strafe Run (fighter jet), Bombing Run (Cuban 800)
- Equipment Airdrop -- Ammo and Special Weapons (Railgun), Health and Food, Armor and Bull Shark Testosterone
- Vehicle Airdrop -- Personal Vehicle, Pegasus Vehicle, Special Vehicle, Custom Tuned Vehicle, Heavily Armored Vehicle
- Eliminate Wanted Level -- Remove / Reduce a player's wanted level by eliminating law enforcement.
Challenges and Missions are also available:
- Air Mail -- Using a propeller plane, deliver goods to several locations. Team mates must escort the pilot to ensure they are not shot down.
- Ride of the Valkyries -- Eliminate all ground enemies using the Valkyrie before they escape the city.
- Emergency Extraction -- Recover VIPs using the Titan's surface-to-ground recovery system.
- Angle of Death -- Using attack helicopters, prevent enemy Rhino Tanks from reaching their destination and destroying friendly goods.
- Spec-Ops -- Fly your team over in a helicopter to each rooftop location then have them to rappel down and eliminate all enemies.
- Chemical Warfare -- Use a Duster to spray down deadly chemicals over farm locations, destroying crops and any guards on the way. Have teammates close by to provide protection for the vulnerable aircraft.
- Air Superiority -- Hold an airspace by flying within proximity of it. Destroy any opposing players that attempt to capture it.
- Hoarder -- Locate and collect as many vehicles as possible and deliver them to unique locations before the time runs out. The more exotic the vehicle, the more cash is rewarded.
- Glider -- Reach an appropriate height in a helicopter and prepare for an engine malfunction. Perform an auto-rotation emergency landing in a secure location. Compete with your teammates by gaining the highest score; points are rewarded by landing as close as possible to the destination and with the least damage taken.
Teammates can join a Formation, anytime with their leader, and gain special bonuses:
- Temporary speed boost
- Reduced turbulence
- 15% aircraft repair
- x2 Flying skill
- x2 Reputation Points
During a request, a particular vehicle may be required in order to complete it. For instance, a vehicle drop cannot be achieved if no player in your squadron has a freight aircraft that can carry vehicles. Under the circumstances, the required stock aircraft can be hired, however, collecting it will cost you time and money. Each aircraft has a specific role along with a selection of abilities - depending on the aircraft; some aircraft are multi-role, therefore they are categorized as both. There are 4 roles altogether (Transport, Freight, Scout and Combat).
These aircraft are used to transport your team. This includes civilian, business and military aircraft such as the Mammatus, Swift and Miljet.
- Extract players as quickly as possible.
- Transport players to there checkpoint.
- Deploy player or AI reinforcements.
- Become a temporary re-spawn point for you organisation.
Freighters are aircraft used to airdrop equipment and supplies to your team. Some vehicles can even airdrop unique vehicles. There are 5 freight aircraft alltogether: Cargobob, Skylift, Leathian, Titan and Cuban 800.
- Airdrop Health and Snacks
- Airdrop Armor and Bull Shark Testosterone
- Airdrop Special Weapons and Ammo
- Airdrop Unique Vehicles
These vehicles are used to interfere with opposing players via electronic warfare abilities. You must fly within the same area of the player in order to exicute the abilitiy. You can use Trackify to help find someone who is off the radar. Scout aircraft consist of inconspicuous vehicles such as the Duster, Sparrow and Mallard.
- Reveal hidden players.
- Increase a player's wanted level.
- Create player and objective blip decoys.
These vehicles are used to protect your organisation. Flying within proximity of your CEO/President will award you cash and RP. Combat vehicles include the Savage, Valkyrie and P-996 LAZER.
- Escort players during mission and challenges.
- Intimidate potential threats with your presence.
- Eliminate those who attack, by using armaments.
- Avenge killed allies to prevent a payment loss.
Jobs and Missions
Flight School Lesions
New flight lessons have to added to the San Andreas Flight School:
- Heavy Lift -- Accurately drop shipping containers onto static and moving trucks.
- VTOL -- Travel around a course using the Hydra, dodging buildings and bridges then landing, all while in hover mode.
- Bombing Run -- Using the Cuban 800, fly over each location and drop bombs onto the targets.
- Seaplane Course -- Land a seaplane into the ocean, navigate a coerce, then take off again.
- Aerial Firefighter -- Learn how to fly close above water, collecting it then dumping it over several locations using the Skylift Echo.
- Dogfight -- Take out ground, sea and air targets using the Rustler attack plane.
Military Heists are a series of complex co-op missions that involve stealing a variety of high-tech assets for high rewards. Players will gain cash and RP along with vehicle and weapon unlocks upon completion. Military Heists do not require set-up jobs. There are 7 missions all together which can all be replayed after completing them all for the first time. Some missions however require the completion of a Flight School Lesson (old and new). It is recommended to complete all Flight School Lessons just in case; in addition, this will increase your overall flying skills.
- Terminal Turmoil -- Board the Cargo Plane and secure the cargo.
- Green Goo Getaway -- Dive deep to secure the lost asset, then escape from Merryweather patrol.
- Outfoxed -- Escape Fort Zancudo via the Titan Gunship.
- Unwelcome Return -- Sneak onto the aircraft carrier and steal the Skysoar stealth bomber.
- Kill Frenzy! -- Break into Fort Zancudo and re-secure the asset, along with the Black Project.
- Skywolf -- Board the oil rig and steal the Hunter attack chopper from the Merryweather buyers.
- First Class Delivery -- Defend the train and ensure that it reaches it's destination.
I have a brief plan for each heist including each objective, player role, map, cut-scene and dialogue. I will add this information after simplifying it.
Aerial Stunt Races
Create and compete in aerial stunt races for planes and helicopters that feature tight rings and tunnels to fly through along with stunt specific checkpoints that require players to perform knife flights, inverted flying and engine cut-out gliding.
New maps have been added to Acquire Target, G-Rating and Air Force Zero including a new Adversary Mode called Air Superiority.
Vehicle customization is very important in GTA Online. It improves a vehicles performance, let's you create a unique ride personal to you and also helps out Rockstar make a lot more money from Shark Card sales. Plane and helicopter customization is long-overdue as it offers so much penitential. Here are some of the things that can be done with such an ability.
All planes and helicopters can now be upgraded via the south-east hangar located at Los Santos International Airport. Simply land a purchased aircraft outside of the doors and press the action key to enter. Inside you will be given to options to repair, customize, convert (if available) and sell your aircraft.
Here is a list of all the modifications that can be available to purchase for you aircraft:
- Body Modifications
- Livery -- choose from emergency service, military camouflages and eye-catching designs.
- Nose Art and Decals
- Registration -- customize the font and style of your registration; create a unique registration for your aircraft.
- Banner -- advertise in-game products, your crew or your origination (exclusive to propeller planes).
- Crew Logo
- JATO -- exclusive to the Titan, the jet-assisted-take-off allows for a quick getaway.
- Countermeasures -- protect your aircraft by purchasing flares or a jamming system.
- Armaments -- only available on some aircraft: machine guns, rockets, misses, cannons, bombs and chemicals.
Nose Art and Decals
- Exhaust Tip
- Fuel Tank
- Landing System -- choose from skids, retractable landing gear and amphibious pontoons.
- Rappel -- allow passengers to safely rappel out.
- Spotlight -- fully operational spotlight as used by police helicopters.
- Horizontal Stabilizers
Available liveries and paint jobs: