Photo

MC Patches + Frontpatches for Homepage Request

3 replies to this topic
deadmemories999
  • deadmemories999

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:45 PM Edited by deadmemories999, 3 weeks ago.

Hi there,

hope Rejeckted can help here ... or anyone else who can do it ^^

The Rockers should be complete black, also with black outlines, (as dark as possible, that you can see a difference to the black leather vests ingame) the letters are a red with white outlines. Also the common MC-patch on the right side but no 1%er-patch on it.

In the Toprocker i would have "HELL MACHINE"

In the Bottomrocker "BLAINE CO."
Centerrocker should be this:

skull-motor-embroidered-patch-pack-of-3.

By the centerrocker i also would have a black outline/underground similar to the variant i use as profilepic and a red line number in on the round cover on the lower half of the engine, like this one here:

fuenf-striche-t-shirts-maenner-t-shirt.j

I also would have 3 futher variants of this logo, for futher crews. Changes would be just the bottomrocker. I need the futher variants "GRAND SENORA", "PALETO BAY" and "NOMADS". Also important is, that the letters in the bottem- and toprocker should be equal. Means, the bottemrocker also can be smaler as the toprocker!

Futhermore i would need a Propsect-variant of it, who consiter out just of the Bottomrocker with "PROSPECT" in it as well as the MC-patch.

Also i need a Property-variant of it where in the Toprocker stand "PROPERTY", in the Bottomrocker "HELL MACHINE" and in the central, instead of the Centerrocker a smaler patch with the word "OF"

At least i also would have a patch for a Hangaround-Crew. These should look like a embroidery, not like a patch. Very similar to this:

tumblr_static_avatar.png

The words can be stay the same way, means "SUPPORT MOTORCYCLE CLUB" as a ring around the number. But the number has to be changed to a 813.

So, the last theme are the frontpatches for the homepage. These also should be black with red letters and white outlines. This patches also should have a white outline by itself! Here i would need the following:

> PRESIDENT

> V.-PRESIDENT
> SGT. AT ARMS
> ENFORCER
> ROAD CAPTAIN
> SECRETARY

> GRAPESEED
> PROSPECT
> PROPERTY
> OLD LADY
> ORIGINAL
> FIRST 5
> HARMONY
> PALETO BAY
> NOMAD

> 1%er diamont-patch
> a round patch with a 13 in it
> ROUGH FELLOW
> BLOODHOUND

> BIG HOUSE CREW
> HELL RAIDER
> REVERTATUR

> MFFM
> CANDYMAN
> COPYCAT

I also need two of those patches with a other color sheme. Means complete white, also with with outlines and with black letters with red outlines:

> MACHINE
> MAD PACK

At least i also would need for the homepages some few things who looks like pins/badges out of metal. Firstly a bikewheel with wings who looks like this:

PR3844-large-winged-wheel-orange-iron-on

As well as a Skull with two crossed sabers under it. Like this here:

26038670-skull-with-crossed-sabers-illus

Both of this pins/badges i would need in two variants. One time that it looks like they are out of silver and one time that it looks like they are out of gold.

Hope Rejeckted or someone else can help me with this project!

In this case, greetings :)

deadmemories999
  • deadmemories999

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:25 PM

-push-

deadmemories999
  • deadmemories999

Crackhead

• Members