Im looking for things to do in GTA online

PS3 PS4
28 replies to this topic
Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:23 PM Edited by Holic2003, 04 April 2017 - 09:24 PM.

I need some sort of purpose to keep playing GTA online. I've been playing since 2014 on ps3 and recently came to a sort of gamer's block where I have trouble doing anything else in the world of los Santos. If anyone want to suggest something, I will assist in doing so. My current platforms for GTA Online are ps3 and ps4. Thank you for taking your time to read this and hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

You sound burned out. Try playing less, a different game or story mode maybe.

• Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:07 PM Edited by Holic2003, 04 April 2017 - 11:08 PM.

well i go outside with my girlfriend and play tennis, hiking but I still enjoy the game but just in shorter bursts and about story mode I've completed that 3 times with auto aim,free aim, different ending etc.
  • slowburn29 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

as for playing different games, I've use playstation now to try out all sorts of games and also have a gaming collection from all console generations but I end up coming back to play gta online every time, i just cannot explain it🤔🤔🤔

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

Maybe helping friends with their CEO or Biker stuff,its boring when i did that for my own sake but when helping friends we can joke around while playing and there is no ending for that kind of stuff.

• Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:05 AM Edited by Holic2003, 05 April 2017 - 04:07 AM.

Maybe helping friends with their CEO or Biker stuff,its boring when i did that for my own sake but when helping friends we can joke around while playing and there is no ending for that kind of stuff.

only problem for me is that most of the people i played with were last gen only, so i was stuck in the solo grind but it was still fun because it wasn't just for cash or rp

pwnchp_BTMC
  • pwnchp_BTMC

BTMC Vinewood Chapter Prez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

Get GTA on PC and join our MC community. http://gtaforums.com...nglish-only-pc/

• Holic2003 likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

Get online, pause the game, go to stats, head to awards, look through what you have not completed, get those done... Gives you targets.

Or, pause the game, go to jobs, look at all R* created jobs, get a 'completed tick' on every single job... One better, keep at it until you get the win too, more targets.

Buy A crate warehouse, aim for 1000 crate pick-ups, get that sexy gold statue for your office desk.

Buy MC clubhouse, buy 5 businesses, don't buy any supplies, and keep at it until all 5 businesses turn profit.

Buy a vehicle warehouse, aim to source enough cars to unlock all special vehicle missions, then complete those.

Get a team, do the Criminal Mastermind challenge 10-12m in bonuses there.

Pick your favourite vs. type job, be it race/DM/LTS etc. Keep at it until 1000 wins.

Complete the Lowrider missions. Find a fresh crew. Just go on a killing spree. Help randoms on heists or freemode jobs, the results vary, meet all types of player, too many little things to do, complete sports wins, finish flight school...

The list is endless really, GTA is what you make it but chip away at awards, unlocks and bonuses, if all that's done... Then a lil' holiday from Los Santos might be ideal... If you don't enjoy it, don't...

• Mister Pink, DontGetClose1990 and Holic2003 like this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

Get GTA on PC and join our MC community. http://gtaforums.com...nglish-only-pc/

i already own gtav on two platforms, seems excessive to have another copy of the same game.

Get online, pause the game, go to stats, head to awards, look through what you have not completed, get those done... Gives you targets.

Or, pause the game, go to jobs, look at all R* created jobs, get a 'completed tick' on every single job... One better, keep at it until you get the win too, more targets.

Buy A crate warehouse, aim for 1000 crate pick-ups, get that sexy gold statue for your office desk.

Buy MC clubhouse, buy 5 businesses, don't buy any supplies, and keep at it until all 5 businesses turn profit.

Buy a vehicle warehouse, aim to source enough cars to unlock all special vehicle missions, then complete those.

Get a team, do the Criminal Mastermind challenge 10-12m in bonuses there.

Pick your favourite vs. type job, be it race/DM/LTS etc. Keep at it until 1000 wins.

Complete the Lowrider missions. Find a fresh crew. Just go on a killing spree. Help randoms on heists or freemode jobs, the results vary, meet all types of player, too many little things to do, complete sports wins, finish flight school...

The list is endless really, GTA is what you make it but chip away at awards, unlocks and bonuses, if all that's done... Then a lil' holiday from Los Santos might be ideal... If you don't enjoy it, don't...

for achievement hunting, i did that some time ago but I might give thoughts about getting some of the things you listed off like heists and doing all the R* verified jobs 🙄🙄🙄

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:03 PM Edited by Aznknight, 05 April 2017 - 10:04 PM.

Purpose you say?
Have you completed Rooftop Rumble using only your fist as a weapon?
Thought so.

Come at Mendoza bro!
  • Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

Purpose you say?
Have you completed Rooftop Rumble using only your fist as a weapon?
Thought so.

Come at Mendoza bro!

i did it with a musket solo, i tried with a bat, let's just say i got filled with lead

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:18 AM

If someone wants an crew members for heist,associate,etc. Just dm me and I'll give you my psn and what times i play

Adoni
  • Adoni

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:13 PM

Roleplay! Lol
  • Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

Roleplay! Lol

I tried that already, even with people, it gets boring after awhile

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:15 AM Edited by KWF1981, 09 April 2017 - 10:02 AM.

Well... You could get an imagination then!

Many good ideas here, you made it seem like you are not done with heists even...

Are you a legit player? I know many that got given cash on PS3, these days they are as bored and lost as you... No real judgement, I don't care, but it does ruin it for some, especially if it was an accident or from spite that others is all and can take the drive away, you know?

I just set small daily lil' challenges, kills, cash made, race wins or stuff like that, I need some awards if you fancy trading too... PSN same as here buddy... I've turned to helping players, the cash is fairly ok, but I don't play for cash these days, just a laugh or to hit targets etc...

• Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:08 PM Edited by Holic2003, 09 April 2017 - 09:22 PM.

Many good ideas here, you made it seem like you are not done with heists even...

Are you a legit player? I know many that got given cash on PS3, these days they are as bored and lost as you... No real judgement, I don't care, but it does ruin it for some, especially if it was an accident or from spite that others is all and can take the drive away, you know?

I just set small daily lil' challenges, kills, cash made, race wins or stuff like that, I need some awards if you fancy trading too... PSN same as here buddy... I've turned to helping players, the cash is fairly ok, but I don't play for cash these days, just a laugh or to hit targets etc...

its not because of lacking imagination,I just feel stuck in what to do next. In occasion, i drive like the npcs, pretend to be a store clerk, astronaut by launching into the sky with a bestra, or rob stores to give the cash to a random player (usually level 10 and below) and go on a robbing spree and more things that are too long to list

Concerning your question, yes I'm a legitimate player with nearly 100 days of ingame time only on this character alone ( i have 4 account all legit). As for heist, i've completed them two weeks after the heist update was released (was in ps3 at the time) and I still play a heist setup or finale daily and pretend that I only have a pistol to fight with,making the challenge even greater to achieve😆😆😆

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

Fair play buddy, grief, help or retire really is all that's left if all else is done, until Gunrunning that is...

• Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

Fair play buddy, grief, help or retire really is all that's left if all else is done, until Gunrunning that is...

hopefully its the last horah for rockstar before red dead series arrives

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

I agree there, I'm looking forward to that game for sure... If I get half from RDR2 than I did from GTA V/O, I'll be a very happy gamer...

• Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:51 PM

I agree there, I'm looking forward to that game for sure... If I get half from RDR2 than I did from GTA V/O, I'll be a very happy gamer...

i personally think RDR2 might get similar treatment to gta online,hopefully not with shark card like items😒😒😒 it would not be something that belongs in the series

richard42
  • richard42

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:50 AM Edited by richard42, 10 April 2017 - 01:51 AM.

For PS3

I have a few missions I created that I need people to test and hopefully feed back....

If interested... search the forum for my old post "PS3 Beta testers needed", or something like that... And you could read about the types I created...

All ask is players to be mature, not necessarily looking for shortcuts, and no mic abuse....

Send a friend request, make sure you include 'beta testing'...

Thanks
psn: richard42
  • Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

For PS3

I have a few missions I created that I need people to test and hopefully feed back....

If interested... search the forum for my old post "PS3 Beta testers needed", or something like that... And you could read about the types I created...

All ask is players to be mature, not necessarily looking for shortcuts, and no mic abuse....

Send a friend request, make sure you include 'beta testing'...

Thanks
psn: richard42

I've seen your post and actually share some interest in helping out. I'll add you when I get on ps3 tommorow

Katerulz86
  • Katerulz86

Katerulz86

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

I'm ps4 I'm happy to hang out if new ppl would make it more interesting for you. We can do whatever I'm just looking for people who actually play. Yes I'm female and no I don't like using a mic lol add me if all that is OK Katerulz86
  • Holic2003 likes this

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:37 AM

I'm ps4 I'm happy to hang out if new ppl would make it more interesting for you. We can do whatever I'm just looking for people who actually play. Yes I'm female and no I don't like using a mic lol add me if all that is OK Katerulz86

I don't use my mic that much too, even if it cost me $50 for it. Ill add you when i get on

Purpoii
  • Purpoii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:24 PM

Are you down to wintrade in races on ps3? Just wondering since you said your were ok with assisting in doing stuff

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:40 PM

Are you down to wintrade in races on ps3? Just wondering since you said your were ok with assisting in doing stuff

I'm currently on ps4 but I'll be go back on ps3, its better than grinding for research for my bunker

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:05 PM Edited by pptz84, 24 August 2017 - 05:05 PM.

- Help out players new to the game, f.i. with heists. Enough ppl asking for help at the forums. 

- Criminal mastermind, or try to finish every heist the elite challenge 

- play more tennis with yr girlfriend

Holic2003
  • Holic2003

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:28 AM

- Help out players new to the game, f.i. with heists. Enough ppl asking for help at the forums. 
- Criminal mastermind, or try to finish every heist the elite challenge 

- play more tennis with yr girlfriend

i have a crew to do the criminal mastermind but the real issue comes with work, life, etc.

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

Act like an npc. Walk and drive around obeying the law. It's more challenging than you would think :lol:  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users