The Legit Level 1000 Club

435 replies to this topic
ItsJackFromYT
  • ItsJackFromYT

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Currently hunting level 1337 myself, still 114ish off but might hit it by the end of the year if R* provides another week or two of triple rp when they drop the unreleased Transform tracks. :3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... I decided to cut it a bit early. Those who know, know.

I can finally retire this character and start on my female. :)

Spoiler

scumbag!

• Crazy_Cico007, Jenkiiii and Zarbon like this

PondNewt
  • PondNewt

Thug

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Good job Zarbon.  Not too many get that high.  Do you have any rank goals for the female character you mention?  Also a bit off topic but I see from your signature that you have a hell of an impressive race record.  I imagine a fair few racers get intimidated by that if they see it on the betting screen. 

• Jenkiiii and Zarbon like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Currently hunting level 1337 myself, still 114ish off but might hit it by the end of the year if R* provides another week or two of triple rp when they drop the unreleased Transform tracks. :3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... I decided to cut it a bit early. Those who know, know.

I can finally retire this character and start on my female. :)

Spoiler

Wow, you've been busy! You joined the LL1000 Club in August, and four months later hit 1332. Good luck, man, "I really appreciate it".

• Zarbon likes this

Zarbon
  • Zarbon

Nonchalantly Dominant

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

Good job Zarbon.  Not too many get that high.  Do you have any rank goals for the female character you mention?  Also a bit off topic but I see from your signature that you have a hell of an impressive race record.  I imagine a fair few racers get intimidated by that if they see it on the betting screen. 

Thanks. No goals as of yet other than maybe, eventually, get it up to 1322 too. I'd like that better than getting one above 2k atleast. I get alot of comments like "reported cheater its not possible to win more than you lose" and now "how do you have 5000 wins but ur only level 50 wtf mod?".. that's what I get for grinding public races I guess. Some are cool though. 

Heading to bed now, been up for far too long so I'll just leave this small update on the races here as I go.. :)

T7CGHnu.jpg

• PondNewt, Jenkiiii and 555-We-Tip like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Thanks. No goals as of yet other than maybe, eventually, get it up to 1322 too. I'd like that better than getting one above 2k atleast. I get alot of comments like "reported cheater its not possible to win more than you lose" and now "how do you have 5000 wins but ur only level 50 wtf mod?".. that's what I get for grinding public races I guess. Some are cool though. 

Heading to bed now, been up for far too long so I'll just leave this small update on the races here as I go.. :)

T7CGHnu.jpg

It's difficult not to react to what other people say. Last night I got a message from a guy telling me he'd reported me for being a modder, simply because i'm over level 1000 and bested him in freemode. Just delete the messages and move on. Some people can't conceive how we get to such levels, when it's nothing more than playing GTA online over many years.

• Arrows to Athens, Zarbon, Amy Vinewood and 2 others like this

JuSuCri
  • JuSuCri

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago Edited by JuSuCri, A week ago.

Hey ragazzi! 

Id Social Club: xJuSuCrix - xbox one 

PS Nei miei soldi condivisi 1M non è legittimo perché a dicembre 2013 su Xbox 360 alcuni hacker hanno inserito nella mia banca questi soldi ma presto sono stati portati da me a R *. Il resto è tutto LEGITTIMO. 

Grazie.

• Jenkiiii and FrankTheWeedGuy like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Passed 710 yesterday in a marathon session. Something I've needed, a real throwback to the contact mission grinds.

The challenge is back on: Before RDR2.

• Jenkiiii and x_TestsubjecT_x like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Hey ragazzi! 

Id Social Club: xJuSuCrix - xbox one 

PS Nei miei soldi condivisi 1M non è legittimo perché a dicembre 2013 su Xbox 360 alcuni hacker hanno inserito nella mia banca questi soldi ma presto sono stati portati da me a R *. Il resto è tutto LEGITTIMO. 

Grazie.

Looks good to me. Welcome to the LL1000 Club!

If anyone else wants to check out his stats, they're fully visible at: https://socialclub.r...rview/gtaonline

Nothing to hide.

Felon Forever
  • Felon Forever

Hooray for Boobies

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

After I reached rank 1000 in April 2016 I stopped grinding for rank ... now I only grind for money. ;)

Anyway, currently I'm at rank 1301, I expect to reach the 1337 rank in February 2018.

• Jenkiiii likes this

555-We-Tip
  • 555-We-Tip

He's got half of Mexico in here!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Same here, just for money now.

• Jenkiiii likes this

Kiwi_91
  • Kiwi_91

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'm level 600 legit, and always have people assuming I'm a modder asking for drops etc. Hate to be 1000 because it just screams "modder" rather than "great player of gtao"
  • Jenkiiii likes this

AgentPlum
  • AgentPlum

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I thought I played a lot (and I did at one point) Now I only play around 10 hours a week (if that) and I am only 497

• Jenkiiii likes this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

I thought I played a lot (and I did at one point) Now I only play around 10 hours a week (if that) and I am only 497

I play about 20 hrs per week on average, but that's going down every month and I tend not to binge as much these days.

HectorMendoza
  • HectorMendoza

Bad Hombre

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 days ago

Finally made it :)

xpxJzoS.jpg

• Gridl0k, Jenkiiii, x_TestsubjecT_x and 1 other like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 days ago

xpxJzoS.jpg

Hi Hector. That's great, and welcome to the Club, but you need to post your RSC details as shown in the OP before I can add you to the list. Just rules I'm afraid, and as soon as you post your open stats I'll add you. Cheers!

HectorMendoza
  • HectorMendoza

Bad Hombre

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A day ago

xpxJzoS.jpg

Hi Hector. That's great, and welcome to the Club, but you need to post your RSC details as shown in the OP before I can add you to the list. Just rules I'm afraid, and as soon as you post your open stats I'll add you. Cheers!

As requested: https://socialclub.r...rview/gtaonline

yeGTy97.jpgKNSOGOp.jpg

Guess what I've been grinding ....

• Brutal Trout likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users