GTA SA The Introduction models

3 replies to this topic
pie494
  • pie494

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Of course you guys are going to bring up about the ballas & GS models, but thats not what I'm here for.

I was closely looking at the introduction video and comparing it to the retail game. Apparently if you look closely at every characters hands (including Sweet, Big Smoke, CJ, Tenpenny & etc) look a lot different and more realistic. I was wondering, is there anyone else who knows about this? And are capable of bringing back these hands?

P.S. this is my first post and I'm new here so sorry guys!

• Still Madd likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

I will imagine  that the initial renderings were decent. But, when it came time to do the actual game many changes had to be made to fit it all on the available media  (DVD).

Later, it was not needed.

A Game is meant to be Played in those days, due to limitations you could have "Pretty" or Play. They chose Play, as proved by the longevity of the game.

Today the lack of imagination in Children means the games have to be "Pretty" as the kinder don't care about play as long as the game looks good and has many cheats.

• Still Madd likes this

pie494
  • pie494

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well I'm not one of those kids, I was just wondering why. Thanks for the comment though!

• Still Madd likes this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

The classic looks of the characters or npc are quite entertaining for instance the Grove Street
Gang they love following u around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users