Your gaming confessions

292 replies to this topic
Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:45 AM

* I am a complete sucker for the Ubisoft open world formula. Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Ghost Recon: Wildlands - I eat it up.

One of mine as well, mostly Assassin's Creed. I honestly think the series has mostly gotten better with time and I will never understand who folk who say they are all the same thing.

• HaythamKenway, Wu-Tang Forever and LaBombaRomba like this

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:42 PM Edited by Kiffster, 14 April 2017 - 05:58 PM.

First game i ever completed was Rainbow Island and it was awesome.

Every game i've ever played, I played on normal. Never played a game on hard or higher difficulty settings and probably never will.

I don't play multiplayer. Last time I did was in the early noughties.

Never played anything online. Have no interest in that.

Alien Isolation is the only pants-sh*tting game I've ever played.

Just recently discovered what that tiny hole on a dvd drive is for. Always wondered and finally got a chance to use it for the first time when I had to remove a disc from a dead dvd drive. Pretty cool
  • jpm1 likes this

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

- I always play fallout (3, nv and 4) as a cannibal. Stimpak is scarce in the beginning, and I need a quick fix after a fight so... why not?

- I always play fallout/elder scroll with an internet guide open. First, because it allows me more freedom (like "can I kill this guy for fun or I'll break the game?"). And second, because I have very little time (1h at best each day), so i want to avoid ending up with a crappy ending o crappy reward for a bad choise i made one week ago...

- realism sucks in wrestling games... WWE 2k has never been so realistic, and yet I had more fun with the arcade WWE all stars
  • Mister Pink and The Deadite like this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

- realism sucks in wrestling games... WWE 2k has never been so realistic, and yet I had more fun with the arcade WWE all stars

I agree with this. The early Smackdown games were the best because they were so over the top. Jumping off stages, parking lot brawls, fighting in the subway or even fighting in times square. Now it's a repetitive "simulator"

• The Deadite likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:32 AM

I agree with this. The early Smackdown games were the best because they were so over the top. Jumping off stages, parking lot brawls, fighting in the subway or even fighting in times square. Now it's a repetitive "simulator"

I think they both have their pluses. I like that the newer games have more realistic grappling, counters etc, but I do miss a lot of the zaniness from the early Smackdown games, Warzone, Attitude etc.

Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

I fail to see what's so great in NieR Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn.

• Payne Killer and LaBombaRomba like this

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:20 AM Edited by thatstupidbug, 16 April 2017 - 06:10 AM.

Another confession: Oblivion (ps3) sucks.

My first experience with "Bethesda" was with Fallout4 and Skyrim. Awesome games, even if i liked Skyrim's freedom a little bit more (expecially with dlc).

Then I went back and played Fallout3 and New vegas (not made by bethesda, but still...). I was afraid they were too old for my taste but, except for some cluckyness with the gunplay, they are very playable and overall a great experience.

Then I tought "if i can make the jump from F4 to F3 with no problem at all, i can make it from skyrim to oblivion"

Oh, No, not at all.
What a waste of money!
The game feels not only dated, but "ugly" and empty. The cities are blocky, the character is ugly, but the fighting is even worse, and the least I talk about the speech minigame, the better. Oh, and leveling is a pain in the butt.
Three missions, four at best, and I was done for good.
The game defeated me, and i left my blue lizard thing guy on the shelf.

I'm not blaming the game entirely, because i should have known better, I had plenty of information, and I could have seen that it was too much for me.
But I was captivated by the good praise the game received. And i tought Skyrim was a sh*tty game before trying it for real, so I choose not to follows my guts this time, with Oblivion. And i did a mistake.

I've always considered myself a player who can go beyond some "rusty gameplay" (I even completed that Godfather II mess!!!), but Oblivion feels like a game beyond my tolerance.

Maybe one day I'll try it again. Maybe...
  • Mister Pink and Wu-Tang Forever like this

Wu-Tang Forever
  • Wu-Tang Forever

Since I'm not popular, I'll post on a video game forum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:30 AM Edited by Wu-Tang Forever, 16 April 2017 - 04:40 AM.

^ Oh man, Oblivion. I've tried with that game, I really have. But it's just bored me to tears every single time. I even tried it again after getting into Fallout 3/New Vegas, and yet again after Skyrim. I can't really put my finger on it, but it just didn't grab me the same way the others I mentioned did. I might try it yet again some day on PC with mods, but I'm not really in a rush.

* The most disappointing game I've played in recent memory is Mafia III (hardly an unpopular opinion, but eh, what the hell). I really went in wanting to love it. The setting, storyline (from what I played) and soundtrack are fantastic, and the core gameplay mechanics are fairly solid. I was loving the game at first, but after the honeymoon period wore off, the dents in the armor started appearing and the experience just became a huge slog I didn't really feel the need to keep coming back to, especially with other games in my backlog that I enjoy way more. And the various technical hiccups (the godawful HUD, the ridiculously inconsistent graphics with some of the worst lighting effects I've ever seen and I don't throw that around lightly... no pun intended) didn't help. Even though I bought the season pass (which was a valuable lesson for me - unless you're absolutely sure that you love a game enough to make such an investment, never, ever buy season passes), I actually traded in my copy a couple weeks ago and honestly don't miss it at all. Which is a shame, as I actually dug Mafia II quite a bit and like I said, the game had so much going for it that it's really quite sad how it turned out. Oh well.

* I don't play multiplayer much, if any. I did get back into it for a bit late last year, but my interest petered out.

* The most times I've ever bought a game is easily San Andreas

1: Physical Xbox copy in '08.

2: Physical PC copy in '09 to check out mods, but my old PC didn't run it worth a sh*t. At least it was just 10 bucks.

3: PS2 copy in '10, for... some reason? I guess I wanted to have it on both my systems. It was kind of cool playing with the original PS2 timecyc... yeah the draw distance is godawful, but those colors.

4: Mac copy in '12... I was hankering to try it again and figured my Macbook could run it a little better than my crappy old laptop. And it did! I was ecstatic being able to play my then-favorite game with mods.

5: Xbox 360 "Remastered" version in '14. Yeah, the one where everyone looks like they've been slathered in Vaseline and it's buggier than Virginia in August. Yeah, I don't play this one anymore.

6: PC digital copy in '15... my Macbook died and I replaced it with a new laptop, and I'd lost my old physical PC copy, so I got a digital one.

Whoa... I used to have so much money to blow. If I remembered all the prices I paid correctly, I spent around 85 bucks on a single game (not counting games with DLC) :p I also bought GTA IV twice; first the Xbox 360 version in '09, then the PS3 version in '10 to again, have it on both my consoles I guess. I barely played the PS3 version and traded it in eventually. I also bought GTA V three times - first the 360 version on its midnight release, then I digitally downloaded the Xbox One version when I finally got the console on Christmas '15. I later bought a physical XB1 copy for display (as for why I didn't just do that to begin with - which I should have - I guess I got too excited with my new console, and it WAS on sale :p) and sold off the 360 copy.

• The N. Bellic Man, thatstupidbug and HaythamKenway like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:25 AM

* The most disappointing game I've played in recent memory is Mafia III (hardly an unpopular opinion, but eh, what the hell). I really went in wanting to love it. The setting, storyline (from what I played) and soundtrack are fantastic, and the core gameplay mechanics are fairly solid. I was loving the game at first, but after the honeymoon period wore off, the dents in the armor started appearing and the experience just became a huge slog I didn't really feel the need to keep coming back to, especially with other games in my backlog that I enjoy way more. And the various technical hiccups (the godawful HUD, the ridiculously inconsistent graphics with some of the worst lighting effects I've ever seen and I don't throw that around lightly... no pun intended) didn't help. Even though I bought the season pass (which was a valuable lesson for me - unless you're absolutely sure that you love a game enough to make such an investment, never, ever buy season passes), I actually traded in my copy a couple weeks ago honestly don't miss it at all. Which is a shame, as I actually dug Mafia II quite a bit and like I said, the game had so much going for it that it's really quite sad how it turned out. Oh well.

My thoughts exactly. Even the story really wasn't that great IMO.

It was one of the first PS4 games I traded in. So much potential completely wasted. 

• Wu-Tang Forever and otachi like this

Donatello
  • Donatello

Anyone for stickball? I've got a stick. You be the ball.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:04 PM Edited by Donatello, 16 April 2017 - 12:04 PM.

Never played Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne.
  • Payne Killer and LaBombaRomba like this

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

^ Oh man, Oblivion. I've tried with that game, I really have. But it's just bored me to tears every single time. I even tried it again after getting into Fallout 3/New Vegas, and yet again after Skyrim. I can't really put my finger on it, but it just didn't grab me the same way the others I mentioned did. I might try it yet again some day on PC with mods, but I'm not really in a rush.

Same here. I really can't put my finger on it but there is something that always makes me stop playing Oblivion. I love FO3, NV and Skyrim, but there is something that these games have that Oblivion doesn't. On my first try I was able to put 70 hours in, but somehow I didn't even come close to finishing it. Most recently I tried it on XBOX One, but it felt even harder to get into it. At this point I'm willing to accept that I might never be able to complete that game.

• Wu-Tang Forever likes this

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

Even though I own a PS4, I still play more on my 360. It's only because there isn't a game until RD2 comes out that interests me.

leqz97
  • leqz97

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:33 AM

-Despite having a Game Boy Advance,I still played the games on an emulator

-I used the save states and the load states feature in emulators way too much

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

I have so many games in my mind that I'd love to sh*tfest on for this thread, but I refrain from doing so.

#themoreyouknow

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

Never played Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne.

I suggest you check out RDR. It is a very fun game. The shootouts are good for a Western game, John's movements are fluid, good story... Can't say much more because i still haven't got out of the New Austin district to this day because of cheats. (dun use cheats kids)

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

Cleared games or games i played?
What matters is i played many games in both PS,PC,Android,Gameboy,Pocket
yet i remember few only.
Supermario,Megaman,Streetfighter etc.

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

I learned in some older racing games, if you force an opponent into pit road, they will be forced to slow down and go through the pit stop animations. I purposely used this to my advantage if me and a friend are side by side and about to come to the finish line by knocking him onto pit road.

• LaBombaRomba likes this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:39 AM

• I find Fallout 4's premise to be compelling enough, but it's potential is not fully utilized as it felt rushed, and poorly executed, also it's linearity, the poor dialogue system, lack of choices, and the poor integration with the open world makes Fallout 4's story to be mediocre at best, but it had it's memorable moments too into the mix. 
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is the best Uncharted game amongst all them with incredible visuals, awesome setpieces, chemistry between characters is top notch especially with Nate, and Sam, Druckmann's direction and writing is better than ever combining the fun, and excitement that previous Uncharted games have with the emotional attraction of The Last of Us. Naughty Dog always brings their A-game, and it isn't really a surprise.
  • Red Dead Redemption has the most awe-inspiring game world I have ever seen. Liberty City is the most lively, and life-like game world, but the rural feeling, and the naturalistic beauty of the wilderness is just brilliant. 
  • Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven has a brilliant story, and soundtrack coupled together with the vehicle physics that was ahead of it's time, but the on-foot gameplay, and it's graphics are sadly very outdated. The open world itself is great, I slightly prefer it to Empire Bay, and way better than New Bordeaux, but it simply doesn't compare to something like Liberty City. (Taking shades at someone who went embargo, if you understood the reference.)  ;)
  • Despite Metal Gear Solid 2 having a riveting narrative that is as important as ever with today's society, complimented with it's Hollywood-like score, crazy moments, and cinematography. I have my displeasure of Raiden as a character. I felt that he was annoying, and his melodramatic romance with Rose felt very forced, and didn't captivate me enough as the other characters where more likeable, and memorable. MGS4 made me like him even more, but the damage in MGS2 was already done.
  • I'm not that attached into Nintendo as much as I do with PlayStation, and Xbox. When I was a kid I loved Pokemon, and Mario, but Zelda is the only thing in their exclusive lineup that completely interests me.
  • Watch_Dogs 2 really surprised me. I felt San Francisco was awesome to explore, the story was zany, and fun but characters lacked motivation, cars still handle sh*t, but overall gameplay, and mission structure is way better than your usual standard Ubisoft fare.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

Probably the only one in the world that owns a brand new copy of Final Fantasy Tactics and still have never played it.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

I drive probably a bit too civilized for a video game. I always drive on the correct side unless I'm passing someone and make manuevers too normal lol. On top of that I somehow have mastered making all of my cornering smooth and fluid. I see people in racing games making jagged turns, everywhere all of the time. None of that lol.

Can't imagine how many miles I have driven in total in games. I don't game that much at all, couldn't even call me a gamer. But when I drive in some games it's a bit nonstop. I somehow managed to put 200 miles on a GTR in The Crew in under a day lol.
  • LaBombaRomba and otachi like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:09 AM Edited by luisniko, 22 April 2017 - 07:10 AM.

All my gratitude for games like Mario Bros, Metal Slug, Gen1&2 Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Monster Rancher, and many more.

You put the game in my hands, then let me figure things out by myself or show me that I can go f*ck myself.

Through frustration and satisfaction, confusion and recognition, strategy and management, you honed my mentality and view that this is how video games should work and be played.

And now how can I share my light when I see a linear-type of gamer can't even figure out what to do and how to kill a tutorial enemy in Bloodborne after being hand-held by their video games for years.

For our mentality be rollin' differently. Thus my advice will be disappearin' quickly.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

I wish the Road Rash games would make a comeback. Just like Manhunt, all of that carnage would look p dope in modern graphics.
  • Mister Pink likes this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

I played LA Noire 3x through and its still not enough.
Would like to get gameplay on youtube, but unsure where to start.
  • Payne Killer likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

I use a trainer on Payday 2 to unlock the DLC Content because overkill are greedy mofo and you don't get access to any of the good maps without buying them

I played LA Noire 3x through and its still not enough.
Would like to get gameplay on youtube, but unsure where to start.

If you're on PC

https://obsproject.com/

Free game capture program although it's mostly used for LIVE streaming you could also try ACTION! it's a good program and cheap.

If you're still on PS3/360 there are game capture devices out there that will connect to your computer to capture 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:01 AM

I just can't get into turned based RPGs. I like action in my games. 

LaBombaRomba
  • LaBombaRomba

Straya. "Fear denies faith", ⌐■_■

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

• Never a big fan of the Need for Speed franchise. I liked Hot Pursuit 2, Most Wanted 05, loved High Stakes, and Porsche Unleashed, and a bit of Shift, and Shift 2, but everything else doesn't click all that much to me. Underground, and Underground 2 IMO isn't all that great.
  •  While on the topic of NFS, Porsche Unleashed was probably one of the first games I played, alongside Gran Turismo 2. NFS: Porsche Unleashed is probably one of the reasons why I really adore Porsche.
  • I prefer Forza Motorsport to Forza Horizon. Even though FH3 is the best current-gen racer, but I prefer beating my own lap times, and racing other people. I guess I'm just too competitive of a person when it comes to racing. It's just the Multiplayer races in Motorsport that really annoys me. 7/10 times there is going to be the classic 1st lap destruction derby in a random lobby. 
  • Sadly, I don't have access to a high end PC, and play the more hardcore sims available there, at least Assetto Corsa made it's way to console. Great game, just lacks content though. 
  • Project CARS is very enjoyable... When it works out right for you. Physics are generally great, lot's of cars, and full of content, it's just a poorly optimized game, and hard to use on a regular controller. At least I have one of those expensive Thrustmaster wheels to at least tolerate the overall racing experience. Still sucks that a $300 add-on is one of few options that can make Project CARS truly shine as a racing simulator.
  • I still think that Gran Turismo is the quintessential racing series out there, but it slowly starting to grow stale with uninteresting gimmicks, and the overly long development time. GT Sport looks promising, but after playing the closed beta there is still a lot of room for improvement for now. The biggest problem with GT today is that is that it's charm, and appeal isn't there anymore. Small little details like city maps, car dealers, car washes, change oil, etc. aren't as interesting as they where in 2005. Recent GT's are still great games, and I prefer them to most current-gen racers, but they do not have the soul, and passion that it had. Gran Turismo 2, and Gran Turismo 4 are one of the best games of all time in my opinion, but currently it is a doubt that Polyphony can bring back the magic of the older titles.
  • I think the Midnight Club series is better than NFS. MCLA was jolly good fun to play, and I really miss playing it. It's not a game to be taken seriously, but it is really good.
  • TDU, and TDU2 had great ideas incorporated within them, with satellite scanned Oahu, and Ibiza, fast cars, big mansions, and player freedom as templates. It's such a shame that exploration, and racing where just boring with the terrible physics engine used by Eden Games. TDU1's was tolerable, but TDU2's physics where just plain sh*t. I still enjoyed the Role-Playing features with those games though.

NO WAY YOU PLAYED PORSCHE UNLEASHED TOO? Always thought I was the only one!

Btw, you don't need that great of a pc for Assetto Corsa, I have a pretty high-end pc, but when I still had my laptop with the intel HD 4000 igpu, I could run it at 30ish fps at 720p lowest settings, and the MODS!

But yeah, I agree with most of what you said.

The Midnight Club games always felt like the true 'Fast & Furious' games to me.

Some of my confessions - Not really specific to x type of games:

• Love the Codemasters racing games, but they always felt like they lacked something to me...
  • Gran Turismo was good for it's time as you said, but i've never really liked how overly-loyal it's fanbase was, just imo.
  • I don't find alot of horror games very 'scary' other than the rare jumpscare or two.
  • Never finished Skyrim, Fallout 3/4 and Oblivion, despite how many damn hours I've put into it for modding and stuff.
  • I've purchased San Andreas like 3 times for the ps2.
  • I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to consoles and general tech, they always seem to have faults with games that don't add up compared to other people with the same stuff.
  • This is more hardware, but I nearly became the owner of a G25 for only 25 (AU) dollars once, and if I ever meet the person who sniped my deal, I don't think I'll ever forgive them lol.
  • I adore turn-based RPG's, despite what people say in terms of a 'lack of action'.
  • On the topic of turn-based RPG's, I finished Final Fantasy X on the ps2 with relative ease when I was much younger, but I got stuck on the Mt. Gagazet Seymour fight and gave up in the remaster last year.
  • I could never really get into GTA 3, despite trying so hard to multiple times. I just find it so damn boring!
  • I started LA Noire recently on PS3 and holy f*ck I find the interrogations/questioning parts so hard for me with some of the characters.
  • I am a sucker for cheesy JRPG stories that don't make sense to most people.
  • I think I am one of the few that really enjoyed the track-based NFS games (Prostreet, Shift, etc), probably more so than the open-world ones.
  • I really wanted to get Forza Horizon 3, but due to the optimization issues on pc, I decided to hold off for a few months until they were mostly improved/fixed, but by then I got bored of watching OTHER people playing the game on Youtube, especially the map, which made me not want to get it anymore. I'll definitely get Motorsport 7 though because I prefer Motorsport over Horizon with all it's tracks and stuff.
  • I still play the sh*t out of Forza Motorsport 4.
  • When I drift alone on FM4, I do pretty good in terms of score, but as soon as I go online, I do utter garbage.
  • I refuse to call the Gran Turismo series a 'simulator'.
  • Mister Pink likes this

Murdick
  • Murdick

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hmmm.. my gaming confession would be that I've spent more money buying controllers than what a console is worth xD no guesses for why haha
  • Sunrise Driver likes this

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:55 AM

I wish the Road Rash games would make a comeback. Just like Manhunt, all of that carnage would look p dope in modern graphics.

There's Road Redemption, a spiritual successor (currently in early access status), set to be released TBA 2017

personally I've never played it, but you may want to give it a look

• Femme Fatale likes this

Erenynaal
  • Erenynaal

We never know the value of water till the well is dry

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

My confessions, in that I love excitement and play online game http://free-slots-no...lphin-treasure/  I am an unprofessional player in slots, but, as a person of great excitement and willing to have fun in the casino, I always pay attention to noisy and bright slot machines. When I do not play at a card table, slots are not the worst option to spend money. Despite the primitiveness (pressed the button and ready) the game on the slots is sometimes fascinating))

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:44 AM

I purchased Ghost Recon Wildlands cashcard after a month and half of playing it despite of despising Ubi's business.

I have never purchased a single cashcard for GTAO despite of having been a fan for more than 10 years.

I used to send a feedback email to Rockstar in the middle of my frustration in GTAO due to the imbalanced enemy, under-rewarding task, ridiculous item pricing, and insane cashcard trading rate. I basically said to them "I don't mind supporting GTAO by buying Shark Cards. But don't push me to do it. Make me appreciate you and the game instead."

Back then I wouldn't realize that today I'm appreciating a game coming from a company that I put under my blacklist. And of course, this decision wasn't fully made out of nowhere. I actually did a little bit of counting and comparison between both games' cashcard rate, the item, and the item's policy first.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users