Photo

REXX's Stunt Races [PS4]

4 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:53 PM Edited by REXX, 31 March 2017 - 05:51 PM.

Hello GTAForums community. For those that do not know me I am a dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator. As well as a proud member of GTAF All-Stars and my recently established crew, Team Sol 9.

I have decided to create a separate thread for my stunt races so the community can have easy access to them without having to scroll though hundreds of pages in the Share Your Creations thread. I have also been posting a lot there over the recent months and it seems to be getting pretty cluttered with my own creations, not giving anyone else a chance. So I feel a separate thread is the best option.

I won't be posting every stunt race I create, only certain ones that have had a lot of effort put into them and ones I personally believe the community would enjoy.

My races will be categorized into four classes, allowing the community to distinguish how "stunty" a race is:

Track Only Stunt Race: Classed as a Stunt Race however soley consists of a circuit.

Mild Stunt Race: Features a small amount of stunts.

Heavy Stunt Race: Features a considerable amount of stunts.

Full-On Stunt Race: Features a vast amount of stunts.

I will keep this thread up to date as much as possible with new creations. I'm also thinking about taking requests, however I'm still thinking about that. So for now, just a place for my creations and hopefully feedback from the community :)

And remember, just like my Photography Sets and Annihilation Nation jobs, all my creations are for PlayStation 4!

-------------------------

32926208213_b2c7aa2865_o.jpg

HEATSTROKE (RUINER 2000)

Class: Full-On

Game Mode: Stunt Race

Players: 1 - 16

Description: With the blinding sun in your eyes, your engine clogging up with sand and temperatures exceeding 104°F, you're probably asking yourself; why am I here? Simple, Bullshark Testosterone just isn't doing it for you. Built with the special abilities of the Ruiner 2000 in mind, Heatstroke will have you jumping, smashing and gliding your way through a lap race in the Grand Senora Desert under the scorching sun. You're guaranteed to finish with a new tan... If you're really lucky, sunstroke.

Link: http://rsg.ms/ae2c9ac

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

-------------------------

33479894611_d4551122df_o.jpg

ION DELTA (ROCKET VOLTIC)

Class: Mild

Players: 1 - 30

Description: Looking like something from a sci-fi film in the distance, Ion Delta will provide thrill-seekers and speed freaks with their required dose of pure pleasure. Ion Delta is an aerial circuit tailored for the Special Ability of the Coil Rocket Voltic featuring elevated sections, tight turns, high-speed straights and two colossal iconic loops which will either make you pass out or vomit.

Link: http://rsg.ms/663216c

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

• LokDog, Frenchtone83 and Shakenbake3778 like this

Frenchtone83
  • Frenchtone83

Left foot, right foot, repeat.

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

I've tried them and thoroughly enjoyed them, my friends liked them too, thanks a lot for your hard work.

• REXX likes this

stofegad
  • stofegad

OS80

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

I'm a big fan of content creator section from this forum !

Thanks Rexx for your jobs and races, real fun experience :^:

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them :D

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Time to revive this with a new race :D

PALETO BAY GP

37344659705_e2031be63f_o.jpg

Class: Track Only

Players: 1 - 16

Description: Welcome to the Paleto Bay GP. With a chicken factory on one side and high speed circuit on the other, fast food and racing just got better. Don't be fooled with this circuit's simple design; with tight bends, narrow sections and two high speed straights, you and your beloved vehicle will be pushed to its absolute limit. Vehicles can be repaired in the pit lane in GTA Mode.

Link: https://socialclub.r..._kUqbcDhY8yPTWQ

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

• sleepwalk1980 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users