Photo

2017 Pfister Supercup

6 replies to this topic
Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:25 AM Edited by Squirrel__Army, 03 April 2017 - 08:09 AM.

58d5226e1139a_PFISTERSUPERCUPSMALL.png.5

What it is:

A bi-weekly endurance race based on real world tracks mirroring the real life Porsche Supercup. http://www.porsche.c...rschecups/pmsc/

When it is:

Starting on the 15th of May, races will be every two weeks. Monday evenings 21:00 GMT (22:00 UK local time)

How does it work:

The event will consist of a 3 lap non contact qualifying session followed by a contact race of approximately 30 minutes in length. Where possible I will try get duplicate tracks made so a small 2 track playlist can be made, if not possible I will host the qualifying session and then the race separately.  

The order for the feature race start will be determined by the finishing order of the qualifying race. The race itself will be run over a distance of approximately 70km. In each case this distance is converted into a certain number of laps for the classification round(s) and indicated for each event in the Supplementary Event Regulations. Running time of the whole event will be approximately an hour including qualifying. 

The race will have a warm up lap not included in the total race distance where the cars can get into their qualifying position followed by a rolling start for lap two. Pole sitter must maintain a reasonable speed on the warm up lap to allow for the pack to form behind them, full racing speed can start on the final turn of lap 1 but no overtaking until you have crossed the start line. 

This will be a clean racing event. Accidents will happen but repeated failure to keep to good racing etiquette will mean disqualification from the entire series and from future XDBX events.  

Point Scoring:

hdvYLPg.jpg

What car:

It will be a single make series, all cars must be the Comet Retro Custom. The car can be fully upgraded, bodykits and liveries are recommended but not essential.

There are a wide variety of body styling and liveries available. http://gta.wikia.com...et_Retro_Custom Failure to pick the right car means DSQ for that race.

What tracks:

Tracks will be all real life circuits, I will be using the same tracks as the real life Supercup if possible but where they have multiple rounds per track we will have 1 round per track which means we're able to have a wider variety of courses. 

I'll be using crew creations plus a lot of the tracks found in this thread on GTAF: http://gtaforums.com...ations-remakes/
If you would like to submit a track currently not completed please post them in the above thread. 

Provisional Calendar:

Who can take part:

I will be opening the event out to well known racing crews as well as XDBX members. No restrictions on skill or ability just a maximum of 30 players per round. RSVP list will be available for each race. Please sign up to the Domestic Battery website to register your place.

Event details and sign up here: http://www.domesticb...ercup-squirrel/

Teams:

Teams of upto three people can take part in the event. The top two finishing members of each team will have their points go towards the team championship. Matching colours and liveries are not required but feel free to design your teams cars the same way if you want to. 
  • Fido_le_muet, lann3fors and Frenchtone83 like this

catmandoza
  • catmandoza

Van Society Commissioner

• Mountain Bike Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

Looking good Squirrel, although Monday is usually a no go day for me, I'm gonna try my best to sort something out.

• Squirrel__Army likes this

Mythaga
  • Mythaga

Punk-ass Bitch

• Mountain Bike Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Signed up Squirrel, might not be able to make every round but I'll try my best :-)
  • Squirrel__Army likes this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

The teams are starting to take shape. About half the spaces have been taken, make sure you visit the website to claim your team colours if there is still room:

http://www.domesticb...&comment=174537

v9rjawsJ_0W8IiKr8LlNIA_0_0.jpg

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Squirrel__Army, 4 weeks ago.

Only 8 6 places left now. Racing starts 15th of May, Race preview event on the 8th of May where you will get to experience all the tracks being used and meet your fellow racers.

http://www.domesticb...ercup-squirrel/

• Sagrawa likes this

Squirrel__Army
  • Squirrel__Army

XDBX

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Results for week 1 at Catalunya have now been confirmed. 

Best Racer took pole and the bonus 2 points.

591cb217d12d7_SupercupCatalunya.JPG.5386

591cb21899316_SupercupTeamsCatalunya.JPG

The final team spot has been filled, there are still spaces available for guest drivers on a race by race basis if drivers for the teams can't attend. We had 21 out of the 29 drivers in the first race so chances are you should be able to join in as an independent driver without having a team.

• Paulie050 likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Mountain Bike Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials Most Improved Driver 2016
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 4 days ago

I entered the first round of this competition last week, I can only recommend taking part.

Well organised, great bunch of players and a real mix of racing abilities. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users