12 replies to this topic
vnus_dmlo
  • vnus_dmlo

$ $ $

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

the most fabled gta collectable, a prized piece of innumerable rarity

i assume that amongst scrawlers of the gta 3 subsection of the forum there must be a fair few owners of the 10th anniversary figurine

if you have one did you take it out of the box? pics? has anyone bought or sold one recently? if so what sort of price did it have on it? if you dont have one do you regret your lack of purchase and subsequent ostracisation from the vip owners club?

i personally bought my claude the first day it was available and havent looked back since, i take him everywhere and dress him for any and every occasion, ive had offers of over $1000 for my little man but always decline, hes just too close to my heart

share your action figure stories below (if applicable)

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, GTAF Lurker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

I have one, out on display stood next to my desk (classic clothing and a baseball bat in hand). I did have a second one, but I sold it a year or so back for an absolute bomb!

• vnus_dmlo likes this

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister
  • Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

i36via.jpg

You never know where Claude is lurking about.. could be in your neibourhoods watching you and you won't know it.
  • vnus_dmlo, PsychoAnarchy666, SodaDog and 2 others like this

ColemichaelClaude
  • ColemichaelClaude

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:59 PM

I didn't know these were a thing! Where can I get them?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Either take a time machine to October 2011 or get lucky on Ebay
  • vnus_dmlo, Dee. and The_Human like this

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:35 AM

Get lucky! Claude the epitome of the GTA protag. larger than life character!

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:42 AM

eBay for like i'm pretty sure either close or actually $1000. I seen someone selling one for $400 recently.

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

God i wish i owned one. I love action figures,mostly superhero ones but when i found out a long time ago this was a thing i wanted to own him but then i see how much he goes for and yea won't be getting one anytime soon. I'm surprised this is the only gta action figure. You would think that the popularity of the game series would have action figures based on a protagonist but this is it sadly. I would hope that just maybe we can get action figures of characters from the games and not just have those lego things that Rockstar sells on there store,forgot the name of it.

i36via.jpg
You never know where Claude is lurking about.. could be in your neibourhoods watching you and you won't know it.

lucky son of a bitch,that's all i got to say pal. I read in an ebay description that this was sold out of nowhere for one day on the manufacturer's website,slideshow collectibles. There wasn't even an announcement this was coming i believe is what the description also said but i don't know how true that is.

Mr.ClaudeFan
  • Mr.ClaudeFan

Lord of Liberty (City)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:34 AM

I so wish I had one of these. I think it would have been nice if Sideshow recreated the weapon accessories as seen in the game instead of trying to modernize them (that sniper? ew)

• PsychoAnarchy666 likes this

vnus_dmlo
  • vnus_dmlo

$ $ $

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

I so wish I had one of these. I think it would have been nice if Sideshow recreated the weapon accessories as seen in the game instead of trying to modernize them (that sniper? ew)

yeah and claudes face doesnt look right but its still a really cool collectable (also comes with a knife even though theres no knife in game?)

God i wish i owned one. I love action figures,mostly superhero ones but when i found out a long time ago this was a thing i wanted to own him but then i see how much he goes for and yea won't be getting one anytime soon. I'm surprised this is the only gta action figure. You would think that the popularity of the game series would have action figures based on a protagonist but this is it sadly. I would hope that just maybe we can get action figures of characters from the games and not just have those lego things that Rockstar sells on there store,forgot the name of it.

i36via.jpg

lucky son of a bitch,that's all i got to say pal. I read in an ebay description that this was sold out of nowhere for one day on the manufacturer's website,slideshow collectibles. There wasn't even an announcement this was coming i believe is what the description also said but i don't know how true that is.
its not true, there was an announcement by rockstar before it was available and it didnt sell out for a while after its release, i believe it came out in october but i got mine in december of 2011, $400-$1000 youve seen it selling for though? thats crazy! sometimes i consider selling mine, i never took it out of the box in case i ever want to
  • PsychoAnarchy666 likes this

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

yeah and claudes face doesnt look right but its still a really cool collectable (also comes with a knife even though theres no knife in game?)

i36via.jpg

its not true, there was an announcement by rockstar before it was available and it didnt sell out for a while after its release, i believe it came out in october but i got mine in december of 2011, $400-$1000 youve seen it selling for though? thats crazy! sometimes i consider selling mine, i never took it out of the box in case i ever want to
oh well yea i believe on ebay right now that's the prices i saw for brand new that is,haven't seen any used ones but yea dude don't even think about selling him. This bad boy is literally gold.
  • vnus_dmlo likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:33 PM

It looks good but I won't spend the least cent to buy it.

Dee.
  • Dee.

GTAV= Style over substance

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

It sucks that it looks nothing like Claude tho. They used assets from the Max Payne figurine and cheaped out lol

• vnus_dmlo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users