Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

Let the classics begin!

The Infernus Classic from Pegassi, first teased a few weeks ago, finally hit Los Santos this morning and is now for sale in Legendary Motorsport for just over $900k. Smooth lines, a big booty, sultry come-to-bed-eyes... it's a collector's wet dream. Style it in white and it'll take back to the Vice City days (if you were born then).

Along with the new vehicle, the first of the recently announced Adversary Modes has been enabled: Ressurection. There's 7 maps to enjoy between two teams, and the objective is basically to kill your rivals and every time you do it'll revive a dead teammate, scoring points for your team as you progress through each round.

Rockstar have also allowed us to earn double money and RP in the new Ressurection mode, so it's time to swap wheels for guns again, as every little helps.

6ON4kBg.png GTAForums Discussion Topic

PIju4Jo.png Rockstar Newswire Post

Snapmatic by Kushology

P7GNYNp.png

• Mister Pink, GTAKid667, RedDagger and 6 others like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

As I stated elsewhere, unless a new release contains the words, "new map" or "new territory to explore, battle on, or dominate," then I'm not terribly excited about a new-old car or a new Adversary mode.

For my interest, I want new places to go. North Yankton already exists, so why not open it.

With regard to the new Infernus, well, it's been a longtime favorite, so I'll check it out. But really, how great would it be to drive it on a new map?

My 2¢. Cheers!

• Kafonix and Dream-_-Traveler like this

Dream-_-Traveler
  • Dream-_-Traveler

Thanks4TheMemoriesGTAIV <3 ILY ALL.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

As I stated elsewhere, unless a new release contains the words, "new map" or "new territory to explore, battle on, or dominate," then I'm not terribly excited about a new-old car or a new Adversary mode.
For my interest, I want new places to go. North Yankton already exists, so why not open it.
With regard to the new Infernus, well, it's been a longtime favorite, so I'll check it out. But really, how great would it be to drive it on a new map?
My 2¢. Cheers!

Yeah, im feeling a plateau with these updates. As i am excited for the infernus classic i cannot say the same for the adversary mode. I feel as if they're milking the goodies slowly (infernus,turismo, dukeodeath, etc etc) and this tells me that theyre gunna either have something big planned or this is the end of the road for this title.

As i see it now r* had plenty of opportunities to do something worth going "wow" over. So far recycled updates are meh. People are grinding for the next update just to buy whatever. Im sure people here cant have their fun revolve around grinding constantly for what we have already been grinding for.

It looks as if people get enjoyment out of creating multiple charcaters and grinding multiple times so our multiple characters can have all the goodies? I just wanna play not grind.

My 2 cents. :p
  • fw3 likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:18 AM

Hmm. I think the Turismo will be greeted with a much warmer welcome, then the Duke O Death will put both of them to shame with it's social media presence. 

• GTA Online Girls likes this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:44 AM Edited by Yinepi, 30 March 2017 - 10:45 AM.

In complete honesty, I was hoping the Classic Infernus would be based off GTA3's Vector M12 instead of yet another Lamborghini. While I understand Pegassi is primarily based on Lamborghini, I just wonder how many Lamborghini-inspired cars do we need? Seems like every update we get one.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It was mine, Cactus Wine!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:57 PM Edited by B Dawg, 30 March 2017 - 04:01 PM.

In complete honesty, I was hoping the Classic Infernus would be based off GTA3's Vector M12 instead of yet another Lamborghini. While I understand Pegassi is primarily based on Lamborghini, I just wonder how many Lamborghini-inspired cars do we need? Seems like every update we get one.

Well, GTA V hasn't had any Good looking Lambos until the Classic came out.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

мистер роз

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

For years I always wondered why there wasn't older and new versions of the same model car in a GTA. I hope they fix that in the next one. Imagine seeing a rare old '86 Sentinel or an old version of your favourite car driving about or at least available to buy from a second-hand car dealership.

• CartmanKusanagi, Andreas, Queen and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users