Photo

What if GTA VC had a score?

3 replies to this topic
Two And Three
  • Two And Three

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:18 PM Edited by Two And Three, 28 March 2017 - 04:19 PM.

What if GTA  Vice City had a score made? I think it should be some recognizable Electronica artist from the 80s. Maybe even some instrumental tracks from 80s New Wave. I mean they had contacts with Debbie Harry from Blondie. I think these two artists could have done it. 

Vangelis 

Jan Hammer (yes he had one song in the game, but I want a full score for the game exclusively) 

What do you think? Tell me yours?

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:23 AM

Jan Hammer only Jan Hammer

Evil-Empire
  • Evil-Empire

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:28 PM Edited by Evil-Empire, 01 April 2017 - 03:33 PM.

Even if it was released a bit late compared to GTA Vice City I think Numb by Linkin' park would be excellent.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

Why should Vice City have a score? Just because V had one? Bogus! If you want music, listen to what's on the radio. If you don't, then either turn the music off or go drink some milk in your cousins basement. The closest thing to a score Vice City should have is background music playing ever so faintly during cutscenes, and they already have that so quit bitching and go drink some milk with your family.
  • anthony, Zello and Achlys like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users