• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Adiker
  • Adiker

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

Hello everyone,I'm new to this forum and I have a problem with the game.I was following this guide: https://www.youtube....h?v=MbK2nhBoVL4 and at the package 91 I noticed it just isn't there.I don't remember collecting it previously,I'm almost sure other packages are collected.Here is the link for my savefile: http://www59.zippysh...fRbFi/file.html I'll apreciate if someone looks and find the missing one or maybe not...And I'm playing on PSP.Thanks for help in advance.

GettheTrainCJ
  • GettheTrainCJ

Train Chaser

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

You 'almost' sure that others are collected? Nah. Most of 'one missing package' problems come from players' overtrust.

• Lennart - likes this

Adiker
  • Adiker

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:23 AM

I followed the guide from the first post and everything was OK until #91 package, which wasn't in the place. So I decided to collect the 8 others and ended with 99 packages. I don't remember every package, but even more collecting the 91...So that's why I posted in this forum. Maybe it's some kind of glitch or something...But there's a link to my save so everyone can download and see.

Adiker
  • Adiker

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:16 AM

Ok I searched and finally found the missing one! It was in Portland... I don't remembered collecting it checked and there it is.First I should check carefully than post in the forum... The case is over :D
  • GettheTrainCJ likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• Administrator
  • European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013